Adultery My second wife's revelation of a sexual past
Shazia did not seem to notice all this and was behaving normally. She stood beside me as we got more and more closer to the billing counter. I heard some talking and looked behind to see that those 2 guys came and stood behind us in queue. Since I was now not able to turn back, I missed their viewing of my wife. When it was our next turn to be billed, I excused myself to my wife saying I forgot to pick something. I told her to start the billing while I go get it. She said okay and I walked back into the store as if going to pick something and return. However, I chose to be around and watching my wife from far. When it was time for our items to be billed. I saw my wife bend over to pick the items from trolley and place on the billing desk. Her sexy back was exposed and I could see those guys standing behind and enjoying the view.

[Image: 22.jpg]

[Image: 23.jpg]

I continued to watch from far and then returned to the counter to pay when the billing was done. We then went out to the lift and Shazia still stood unaware of what she was showing to people. Her boobs and navel were being admired.

[Image: 24.jpg]

Since we had the luggage to carry, we booked an ola cab. We waited near the car parking area for the cab. While waiting, we had some eatables and walked around.

[Image: 25.jpg]

[Image: 26.jpg]

The cab driver called and he was not able to locate us where we were. I went towards the entrance to spot the cab. When I saw the cab, I waved at the driver and showed him the direction. He came towards me and I first got into the cab. We moved to where Shazia was standing with the trolley. Shazia by then had called her home and was talking to her children on the phone. I pointed my finger to my wife and said to the driver, “Stop near her…” While saying that, I saw that the driver was already looking at my wife and was wanting to park near her only. Instead of going close to her and parking the car in front, the driver stopped the car a little before on the left such that Shazia was still facing the car in front of him. I got out of the car. Shazia saw me, but since she was on phone, she waited for me to come near her and push the trolley. Shazia was still showing off her sexy navel and boobs in a bold manner.

[Image: 27.jpg]

I saw the driver was still sitting inside the cab and watching my wife showing off her assets in front of him while walking to the cab. She disconnected the call when we got close to the cab. I asked the driver to open the dickie to load the luggage. He then slowly came out and opened the back door of the car. We did not put the items in any bag and so, we had to start loading the items one by one into the car. Instead of helping, the driver just stood near us and watching my wife.

[Image: 28.jpg]

[Image: 29.jpg]

[Image: 30.jpg]

Once we emptied the trolley, Shazia pushed it off to the side and then came.

[Image: 31.jpg]

We both sat behind in the car and we returned home. When we reached home at around 6 PM, Shazia ran inside and first brought 2-3 bags. She quickly started filling the items into those bags. Yet again, the driver only stood enjoying the view of my wife bending down and picking the items from the car. After we finished, we paid off the driver and the cab left.
Disclaimer:
All photos, GIFs, and videos are either own or derived from the internet. Credit goes to the actual owners. Most photos are from Anamika in Bingemee. Credit goes to Anamika for her photos. PM for complaint/removal of any posted content. Namaskar
[+] 1 user Likes Ibrahim339's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My second wife's revelation of a sexual past - by Ibrahim339 - 12-11-2023, 05:59 AM