Adultery My second wife's revelation of a sexual past
After waiting for some time, I spotted my wife inside a bus that just arrived. She was wearing a burqa at that time. It was the last stop and so the bus parked after turning to the opposite side of road at signal. All people were standing inside the bus ready to get off. I remained standing where I was far from the bus waiting for her to get off the bus and cross the road. While she was getting off, I could see that a guy was just behind her and talking to her from her behind. After getting off, I saw them both having a conversation. Shazia was turned away from me. The burqa she was wearing was somewhat tight. Even from far, I could see that it revealed her curves, mainly her ass and hip.

[Image: 10.jpg]

For a minute, I began to doubt if it was really my wife. Also, I wondered who that guy could be. It appeared like they said goodbye to each other and the guy went the opposite direction. When she turned, I saw that it was Shazia indeed. I watched as Shazia crossed the road and walked towards me. She did not expect me waiting for her as I had not informed her. She saw me and felt surprised. We greeted each other and started to walk towards home. While walking, I observed that her burqa was indeed tight for her. The burqa was not hiding the shape of her boobs and it was revealing of her hidden assets.

[Image: 11.jpg]

When walking back home, Shazia began complaining about how tiring the day was. She started to scold the tailor saying that he was responsible for all this mess. I was curious about that guy who talked to her when getting off the bus. I waited for some space in between her speech and asked her abruptly who that guy was. Shazia immediately laughed when I asked that question. She said she thought I would not have seen and she started to tease me asking if I felt jealous. I denied and responded to her in a funny tone itself. She then said in a careless tone, “I don’t know who he was. He was in bus and was trying to get close to me. Don’t worry, I know how to handle such people. It is not new.” One way I was surprised on how casually she took it, and on the other hand, I was surprised on how confident she was quoting herself to be experienced enough to be able to handle such things. As a caution to her, I added saying, “yeah but be careful. They are strangers and you don’t know…” Even before I could continue, she replied, “yeah, I know, but I don’t think he was such type… actually, the bus became crowded when it left silk board. He was standing behind me and started taking advantage of the crowd.” I felt angry and said, “What nonsense! How could he misbehave with you…You should have moved away or shouted at him and taught him a lesson.” Shazia tried to oppose my view saying, “Listen first, it’s okay. He was harmless. I knew he was just finding chances to touch me, but whenever I felt his hands, I stared back at him and I saw that he was scared. I did not want to make a scene there so I too just left it because he was afraid too and not dangerous. When getting down, he asked my phone number but I did not give him.” I was surprised again with how casually she said this and I was about to inquire more, but we had already reached home and my mom was there near the door waiting for us. My mom welcomed her in and this made my wife step ahead of me while I was behind her when entering home. As Shazia walked in front of me, I could not help myself notice her round buttocks which were revealing their shape clearly from inside her tight burqa.

[Image: 12.jpg]

Once home, Shazia freshened up and she and mom began to chit chat for the rest of the time. That night, after dinner, Shazia and me felt close on bed again after a very long time. She was wearing a night dress. I hugged her and kissed her face and neck. My hands ran all over her body while kissing her. Shazia understood my desire for having sex and said that she was tired and sleepy. In a joking manner, I said, “you allowed that guy to touch you closely but you are not allowing your husband itself…” Shazia burst out laughing. I realized my mistake saying that, but I was thinking about that instance all this while and words just slipped out at that moment. Shazia continued to laugh and said, “It was his lucky day, that’s all…” I replied, “… and what about my day, is it not lucky…” Continuing to laugh, Shazia now turned around to the other side. Her back was now facing me. She moved herself closer to me such that her back and ass was attached to me. She caught my left hand and placed it over her left boob, and said, “fine husband, you can also get lucky but don’t try to get more luckier than him…” By the time I could understand what she meant, she yawned and continued saying, “uff… so much tiring this week was… we have this function too on Sunday or else we could have rested… if only my blouse was ready, everything would have been as planned. …” Shazia changed topic and we talked a little about the company party plans. I could see her speech reducing and sensed her going off to sleep. Still in the same position lying close behind her, I gently pressed her soft left boob and hugged her tight enough that I could feel my enlarging dick in her ass. While continue to feel her boob and ass, I kissed the back of her neck. I recalled her statement and thought to myself on how that guy in bus might have groped my wife’s boobs and buttocks while she stood in bus.

[Image: 12a.jpg]

I controlled myself from cumming and just rubbed my dick in her ass and drifted off to sleep hugging her tightly.
Disclaimer:
All photos, GIFs, and videos are either own or derived from the internet. Credit goes to the actual owners. Most photos are from Anamika in Bingemee. Credit goes to Anamika for her photos. PM for complaint/removal of any posted content. Namaskar
[+] 1 user Likes Ibrahim339's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My second wife's revelation of a sexual past - by Ibrahim339 - 12-11-2023, 05:53 AM