Thread Rating:
  • 103 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
(11-11-2023, 12:23 PM)seansean007 Wrote: Before readers start making assumptions about the direction in which the story may move in future, I would request them to have patience for the next 3-4 updates. Till then just comment on the particular update without discussing the direction in which the story might move. I know where to take the story and where to place a particular event. Thanks.

Yes Sean true to your words.... Let's not judge her and let her enjoy her youth and sexiting adventure which she wants to have. You know the story and your the creator of this story, so we will wait for the next update hope it has more encounter like the one she had with Hariya at her place when he bought the household stuff for her. Please keep updating regularly that's one biggest request from me and maybe from all the readers of this story. 
Cheers Sean
Val Namaskar
[+] 1 user Likes val.coutinho's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife - by val.coutinho - 11-11-2023, 09:18 PM