Thread Rating:
  • 103 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
(11-11-2023, 02:09 AM)Kinkpinkboy Wrote: As the last paragraph of the update mentions that she is behaving like a "badchalan" aurat, Is it time that we say she is, isn't she? But I would love to add that she is not only "badchalan" but she is also "chalu" aurat. She might not be aware of that but considering her over "frankly" Ness with the men like hariya and ramu is testament of that. She is a player who very well knows that what does she actually desire and acts freely and challenges the "dabang" men by being loke that.

One more good update from you sean, I was so engrossed in reading and that I was thinking that Anita's hand will slip towards the ramu's "lauda" and she hold it tightly, in one of the naught break play and then ramu and Anita's story will start simultaneously. I was hoping for it alas, next time I'm the future.

I think and one important improvement this storytelling can make is, by describing what Anita's attire is actually in detail and also what hariya and ramu immediately thought after looking at her. That would be awesome scenario to read, what hariya thinks of Anita as a person, that we as a reader would love to read I guess, according to me at least.
After all of these actions, I am really hoping that we will read the ever anticipated update about the "thukai" between Anita and hariya, considering it almost at the end before the beginning after reading the 2nd last update. Cannot wait to read that.

All the best for the next update. Waiting...

Thanks for the detailed feedback. I usually don't put what the males think of Anita in words but try to put it across through their gaze. How they look at Anita also shows what they think of her without putting it explicitly in words. If I start putting that in words then the story will lose a little bit of mystery and eroticism. 

Also since most of the readers are males, I leave it upto their imagination on what they want to think of Anita if they are in place of a particular male with whom Anita is having an encounter or who is looking at her. This is the very reason I constantly ask readers to put comments on what they think of Anita or her behaviour in a particular update. I think if the readers engage themselves more in the discussion and openly put across their thoughts of her and whether it reminds them of any particular incident or woman in real life then the story will become more interesting and erotic as it will connect with readers lives. Readers should definitely call out their take on Anita, her character and her behavior. You did this very well in this feedback by openly calling out what you think of her and her character and I am sure while describing her character you must have got a sense of pleasure as well because you described her the way you think about her without holding yourself back. That's what I look forward to from the readers. 

As far as Hariya is concerned he obviously tells Anita what he thinks of her openly, her beauty, her sexiness, how her swaying ass makes his cock hard, etc. 

Hope I was able to justify the update. I will also keep the improvement points in mind and try to keep improving the story. Thanks a lot for being such a wonderful and engaging reader. Hope you keep enjoying the story.
[+] 1 user Likes seansean007's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife - by seansean007 - 11-11-2023, 11:21 AM