Thread Rating:
  • 99 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
As the last paragraph of the update mentions that she is behaving like a "badchalan" aurat, Is it time that we say she is, isn't she? But I would love to add that she is not only "badchalan" but she is also "chalu" aurat. She might not be aware of that but considering her over "frankly" Ness with the men like hariya and ramu is testament of that. She is a player who very well knows that what does she actually desire and acts freely and challenges the "dabang" men by being loke that.

One more good update from you sean, I was so engrossed in reading and that I was thinking that Anita's hand will slip towards the ramu's "lauda" and she hold it tightly, in one of the naught break play and then ramu and Anita's story will start simultaneously. I was hoping for it alas, next time I'm the future.

I think and one important improvement this storytelling can make is, by describing what Anita's attire is actually in detail and also what hariya and ramu immediately thought after looking at her. That would be awesome scenario to read, what hariya thinks of Anita as a person, that we as a reader would love to read I guess, according to me at least.
After all of these actions, I am really hoping that we will read the ever anticipated update about the "thukai" between Anita and hariya, considering it almost at the end before the beginning after reading the 2nd last update. Cannot wait to read that.

All the best for the next update. Waiting...
[+] 1 user Likes Kinkpinkboy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife - by Kinkpinkboy - 11-11-2023, 02:09 AM