Adultery A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS
Part-7

With a wicked smile on her face, Mona moved herself forward. In no time, she stood with her legs split over Rajat's chin. As she looked down, she saw her hairless cunt smeared by her own liquid gleaming and her vaginal lips pulsing. Her brain removed every rational thought that crossed her mind and edged her to cross that boundary. Her eyes followed Rajat's upturned and open mouth that was so close to her cunt.

Rajat inhaled the strong stench of the thief's vagina deep into his nostrils as he felt the presence of the female cunt that was extremely close to him. He was literally dying to taste his wife and was glad that she did not waste more time on torturing him even though his nipples were painting badly.

"What are you doing you slut?", he barked at her

"Are you…mmmfff!", his questions got muffled as she plastered her wet womanhood to seal his mouth completely.

She came! Right there! That was the instant effect of what she did!

Rajat was suddenly lost!

His wife tasted different!!

As he flicked his tongue through the length of her pussy, he ensured to munch and slurp her vaginal lips deep inside his large mouth, he couldn’t stop from thinking…"Why does Linny taste salty today? Maybe she is too excited by all what I am making her do, yes, that should be it", as such opinions ran inside his head, Rajat didn’t stopped from gnawing and chewing his wife's pussy with hard-slow sucking movements.

"Mmm...aah...mmm…oh", Mona struggled to suppress her responses to the magic that her husband's friend was executing in her pussy. 

Her hips juddered as she came again!!

Rajat alternated his face side to side and flicked his tongue with terrific speed all around her pussy and it’s sensitive surroundings.

But, he deliberately avoided going near her clitoris!

"Uummpphh…oooouw!!!", Mona soared from her seated position when her vagina pumped yet another dollop of cum juice onto her husband's face. Rajat tasted his wife's cum and wondered how and why her reactions were so unlike than before. At the same time, his cock twitched and aggrieved as her cum poured over his face and to his wide-open mouth.

He savored it!

Then, he drank it!!

Mona was now totally bent forward with her hands resting on the couch over Rajat's head. She failed to control the roller-skater that channeled her vagina into an orgasmic river and realized that, it was the first time in her entire life that a man exercised such prowess in giving oral pleasure.

"His mouth is magic! Then, why does Linny say Rajat is too much? OH-SHIT-I-AM-CUMING-AGAIN!!!"

Her hips continued to jerk uncontrollably by the spasms that her pussy released. She cried with desperation as she realized that Rajat hadn’t touched her clit-nubbin till then because he controlled his tongue from not touching her most sensitive muscle. Mona couldn’t take the pressure of her orgasm and tried to pull away from him. 

But she couldn't move!

She wanted to scream at Rajat…but her fear stopped her voice inside her lungs!

Despite her every attempt to dislodge from Rajat's face, the grip of his mouth on her pussy was extremely hard. He used the entire length and size of his mouth and jaw to clutch the spasming thief's pussy lips. He knew this was only the start and wanted his wife to enjoy the session and him to cherish this first-time experience. He used his tongue again and licked at her vaginal opening...then he pressed and pushed the tip of his tongue into the slippery opening and probed to check how much it would penetrate.

Her hips trembled and her stomach bucked!

Rajat pointed his tongue to a conical shape and rammed into the velvety folds of her vagina!

Her hands tightened on the couch as she thought she would lose balance and fall!

Rajat kept his mouth latched around her pussy and flicked his tongue again. But this time, he deliberately made it slow...extremely slow...painfully slow. He licked from the beginning of her vaginal opening till her sensitive clit that protruded and begged for attention! 

Then his tongue stopped abruptly!

Mona twitched and arched her neck as if stuck by electricity!!

Rajat changed his face position a bit high and licked her cunt from top to bottom. And, this time, he broadened his tongue and plastered it all the way through her vagina…covering it from end to end...totally washing her cunt liquid and drinking it at the same time.

Yet, once again, he avoided her clitoris!!

"Pleas...pleees...mmm…ouu!", her voice stopped in mid-way as she recognized it would result in triple jeopardy. First, she would be then succumbing to her deep craving and second, it was not in written in his script and third, she knew if she made any loud noises, he would recognize immediately that she was not his wife Linny!

Too many parameters to control! Mona tried her best to regain her senses from the exemplary oral service that was being executed by her friend's husband. She pushed herself upwards using her hands as leverage and tried once again to dislodge from the mouth that held her captive.

"Shit! I can't move! He isn’t releasing me!", she failed to get released from Rajat's mouth-grip.

Rajat was enjoying the way his wife tried to escape and failed. It never happened before. Whenever he did oral on Linny, she used to close herself out quickly and always used to offer her vagina for hard pounding. But, this time it was different...he really thought he was with a completely different person altogether than his Linny. He moved his mouth again! He clutched her cunt's outer lips with his large lips and folded his tongue once again like a torpedo and jabbed right into her vaginal opening...he forced-pushed his boneless meat hard...deep...and penetrated it through her tight yet slippery hole and tried to reach her G-spot, if possible!

"Mmm...ah...aah…Oh-God!", Mona failed to stop her yelp and for the first time, her vagina was invaded by such a long tongue! Never happened!! It never happened before!!!

Mona looked down to check the spot where her most private area co-joined with a man who was not her husband. Deep inside, she was too curious to see how long Rajat’s tongue was because it touched some places where she couldn't believe it was humanly possible for someone to invade like how he did inside her pussy.

Rajat made a sudden flip with his tongue inside her cunt hole, and it made her gasp. Without giving her another second to breath, he pulled out his entire tongue from her sheath and jabbed it right back into the tunnel where it slightly brushed at her G-Spot!

"Mmm…ooh-ooouuww!", Mona came again and leaped up and she groaned when she was able to pull away from his incredible mouth that held her captive. The moment she pulled away from Rajat’s mouth, her eyes witnessed his slithery tongue that gave her multiple orgasms like no other human ever did!

"OH-GOD! EVEN HIS TONGUE IS SOO HUGE…AND SOO LONG!", she creamed again insdie her head as she held on to his shoulders to stope from falling to the ground. Her knees failed to provide the much needed balance.

"Did you enjoy it slut?", the sarcastic question from Rajat and pulled her back from her dizzied state. For a moment, she froze when she thought Rajat identified her. Then relaxed as her latex mask was still in place and his eye blind was also intact.

"Shit! I was trying to make him talk and now I can't even stand properly due to the damned orgasm! Bastard!!", Mona cursed her and Rajat simultaneously whilst her head raced ahead to recall the script and she cursed again for not following it as written.

"There's no time! Already more than half hour passed by and possibly I may have an hour more to make him talk and run out from here and by that time Linny should be back as well", her brain made plans of escape. With that resolve, Mona was clear on what was to be done. She looked down at her vagina and a long whimper left her lungs when she found how much her vaginal lips were reddish and swollen…they almost seemed like hanging! Her clit was protruding but it was now inside it’s sheath. Her eyes darted back to Rajat's glistening face showing the proof of her infidelity. Despite the shame she felt, Mona picked the paper and held it in front of his face and lowered his mask.

Rajat’s face flared with anger as he read once again the same note!

"YOU ARE JUST A SLUT WHO WANTS PLEASURE FROM ME! SO, REMOVE THIS HAND CUFF AND LET ME GIVE YOU WHAT YOU REALLY CRAVE! NOW, DONT WASTE YOUR TIME ON THIS NONSENSE GIFT AND ALL THAT...COMMON...YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT...SLUT!", Rajat was loud. He was a bit passed when Linny continuously failed to follow his script and he also enjoying oral activities. This was not what he wrote.

"No...NOO...STOOP!", Rajat's yell boomed through entire house.

As she remembered few parts from his script, she moved sideways and pulled nipples clamps that Rajat had kept earlier. She knew it was meant for her (or Linny) but her decision nerve pushed her to do something else. Slowly, without making any noise, she pulled the chain and brought it up to Rajat’s chest. 

In a sudden move, Mona attached both the clamps to his two nipples. The metal squished on his hard nipples and squished it instantly.

“NOO! LINNY!! NOO!! PLEASE!!! TAKE IT AWAY!!!”, Rajat shouted at the top of his voice. He didn’t expect such a move coming from his wife. All the more reason, his suspicion grew tenfold. But, the pain from his nipples made him literally scream and he felt tears forming inside his eyes.

Mona pulled his nipple clamps both at once to remind him of her power on him.

"Okay ok...I will tell you...don't do it please!", though a big man, Rajat was unsure of how much she would torture him.

"NOO...PLEASE…I SAID NOOO!", he yelped deafeningly when she pulled it hard one more time.

Mona covered his mask again, and moved her pointed latex covered fingers through his arms and gave extra focus to his armpits...tickling the soft sensitive skin...pinching...circling his hairless armpits...tickling him again...Rajat couldn't move except wiggle and shout.

Mona deliberately teased his nipples...his ribcage...Without thinking, her fingers rolled over his lower waistline...dangerously close to where his boxer gap was. It was then she looked down, and realized how close her fingers were to touch his hairless groin!

She pulled her finger away in shock!

Rajat groaned with pain and animalistic fervor!

She tugged his nipple clamp once again to ensure he remembered she had the power. Her other hand moved through his muscular thighs...roamed around...then she deliberately scrolled it towards his inner thighs. He groaned loud and she smiled when it made his shaft twitch...hard!

Mona’s head was completely consumed by imagining what was inside Rajat’s silk boxer as his shaft was fully erect, and standing proud with a huge wet spot right at it’s top...no doubt! It was his precum!! And it had spread a lot already!!!

She left the nipple clamps and moved other hand over his powerful thighs...her fingers ecstatically roamed dangerously close to the bulbous girth of his testicles.

"So huge!", Mona didn’t realize that her fingers lingered over his boxer much longer than she wanted. Her nostrils captured the strong musk of his manhood forcing her cunt to vomit yet another dollop of hot juice. Her knees wobbled while her hands continued to play dangerous games very near to his shaft.

And at that exact moment, Rajat recognized the softness of his wife's bosom grazing his inner thighs!

"Stoo-pp!!!", as Rajat shouted again. 

Mona came out to her senses and immediately moved away from the obscenely big organ that was shaking itself to grow more bigger than before. Though embarrassed when she found out that she was leaning heavily against her friend's husband, Mona secretly wished how it would feel if she allowed him to fondle and suck her breasts. Instead of moving away completely, Mona leaned a bit forward between Rajat's open thighs. She ensured that except her thighs that were clamped between his open legs, none of her other body parts touched him.

Rajat grunted when he felt her feathery finger tips brushing over his chest, while one of his wife’s hands flicked his nipples and other tickled down his sides and up to his armpits. Rajat almost screamed with the pleasure. Mona bent a bit more, and reached dangerously closer to his chest and softly placed her slithery lips against his left nipple.

She began tonguing it! 

Sharp stimulation shot through Rajat’s left nipple down to his groin!

His shaft twitched obscenely, extending sweet pain!

She slowly left the saliva coated left nipple that had become engorged with blood and she left exposed! Instead of attending it, she brushed and pinched his dark right nipple with her lips and started sucking it. Her tongue jabbed against the hardened nipple and she bit on it using her lips. At the same time, Mona's free left hand gently tickled Rajat's wide-open right armpit through it’s excruciatingly sensitive spot, and explored further down across his ribs and back up again to his armpit. Rajat writhed and moaned making it obvious that eventhough he wanted it to end, he was wild with pleasure to continue further and further...his body spasmed hard and shook with jolts of electric pleasure with every jab and twitch that Mona delivered on his body.

"Naah-oh!", Rajat winced as he felt the thief-slut-wife leaving her attention on his ribs and slithering her fingers thru his abdomen and suddenly stopping right at his navel where the boxer had opened up due to the pole that was proudly standing from his groin. All this while, Mona ensured she continued to oscillate her teasing lips and tongue between his raging hard nipples.

Rajat felt as if he was losing it! 

His erection was painfully hard and every move she made directly resulted to create electric pulses that made his penis to secrete more and more of pre-cum. He used his powerful thighs to clutch the soft body of his wife pinned inside his leg’s enclosure.

Mona felt a sense of protection as he enfolded her inside his legs!

She wiggled and squeezed herself inside the budging thighs of her friend's husband allowing to fall prey to the sinful pleasure. Her free left hand suddenly feathered over Rajat's tight abdomen, almost joining her right hand that was tickling his navel. Without any warning, her left hand slowly crept down through Rajat's boxer opening and slowly caressed the hairless area where his pubic hair used to be, and now fully shaved. Like under an unknown force, her right hand touched and slithered over the naked skin of his pubic bone.

"I will cumm noww!!! Please stop!!!", Rajat screamed.

Mona was in her own delirium and seemed not to hear Rajat's warning and kept both her hands buried through the boxer opening and continued to graze all over his pubic area while continued to chew and munch his nipples vigorously making him shudder and moan!

"Please! Linny!!!", Rajat couldn't help but scream.

Mona's hands and mouth froze when she heard Linny's name!

"SHIT! What the hell am I doing???", Mona stood up and leaped away from Rajat by taking few steps backwards. Her cunt spewed another dollop when her eyes feasted over the saliva coated and gleaming hairless chest of her friend's husband.

Rajat couldn't believe what was happening to him. Usually, it used to take lot of stimulation and time for him to cum but this night, Linny was able to push him to the breaking point without doing anything sexually. He tried and fought hard to control the explosion that he felt rising from his scrotum. Yet, his boxer looked like a wet tent that was about to pop open!

Unknown to him, Mona's eyes were also glued at her friend's man-chunk!!!

As if his one-eyed-monster saw the lust filled eyes of the female, a thick wad of warm tingle started to seep itself out through his scrotum and moved up...up....up...As Mona watched fascinatedly glued to the heavily twitching penis, Rajat felt the liquid pushing itself through his cock opening and adding more gooey wetness to the already soaked boxer top! 

"Please! Stop! I will tell you! Please-STOP!!"

With a winning smile, Mona moved away from her position and took the paper once again and stood next to his side…Rajat felt sharp light coming through the space where opened the blindfold. 

He was glad!

He was happy!!

He felt hungry...for sex!!!

Rajat took a good look of his wife cladded in black latex as his brain started to play images of how she would look when he gets his chance to disrobe her.

"God! Look at her breasts!! It seems she haven't milked it for a week!", Rajat made a point to suck his wife's breasts dry the moment he got free from his present situation. Linny was lactacting from their second child.

"It looks so full!", he couldn't stop himself from fantasizing how much he was going to use and abuse the fantastically solid looking breasts that stood proudly in from of his eyes. His view got hindered as Mona held the paper once again in front of his eyes.

"Look, slut, eventhough I explained you many times already, you behave like you are interested in something else...I will make a deal with you!", Rajat paused.

For a moment, Mona was lost and then she recalled the script.

"Damn script! He still wants to go through it! OH-GOD!", she fought to keep her knees straight as she remembered what was upcoming.

"Sorry Linny...I have to do this!", she prayed for her friend's forgiveness as she stood waiting for her friend's husband to deliver his part of the script.

"Here...Let me offer a deal to you! If you have sex with me and make me cum, I shall tell you where it is!", Rajat made a winning face and paused for his wife's response.

Mona remained quiet and her hands moved towards his face.

"NO…NO…NO...I gave you a good deal you slut!", Rajat shouted as Mona brought the blindfold once again over his eyes.

"Sorry Linny...I have to do this...sorry", Mona shivered as she apologized silently to her friend while her right hand reached behind her back and pulled the groin zipper to open to it’s full length!

With her heart thumping out of her chest, Mona lifted her left leg to cross and placed herself over her friend's husband's waist to straddle him. Once her left feet touched the ground and balanced herself, Mona took a good look at her situation. She found her gleaming black latex cladded legs spread over the large man's torso. Her trembling fingers moved to the front and clicked the zipper from her crotch and pulled it open. A gasp came out of her mouth when she saw her puffed up vagina and the nubbin that protruded outwards...shining...glistening...with her own juice coated all over!

Mona couldn't believe how her pussy looked! It was bloated in a way that it knew what was coming at it shortly and was anticipating the onslaught!!

"I...am sorry Linny!", a soft whimper came out her mouth as she took a step forward to meet the upturned face of her friend's husband's awaiting mouth!

"Damned script!", Mona recalled what was written in it.

"If I am not willing to disclose where the gift is kept even after all your tries, then you have to start forcing me to lick your cunt clean...in other words, you will be punishing me for not giving out the information. You will make me lick your cunt forcefully till you reach your orgasm and then leave me exposed by wanting more!", the excerpt from Rajat's script played in front of her eyes.

"Here goes! So...sorry…Linny!!", Mona cried inside her head but her subconscious willingly participated in the drama that unfolded.

Her eyes followed her vagina that seemed to be pulsing and heaving with each breath she inhaled. It’s reddish purple folds gleamed with her own cum and as she was hairless, she saw every pore of the exposed skin shining and inviting to herself. Mona watched how close she was going to offer the most sacred of body to her own best friend's husband. One side of her brain screamed at her infidelity while the other craved to grab solace for her cunt using any means.

Rajat froze the next moment!

His nostrils captured the scent of the woman that was close by!

He sensed something different...very different!

It wasn't his wife's usual odor...this smelled different...this musk was somehow intoxicating...Inviting...Enthralling...and .his cock twitched painfully in immediate response!

Despite his instruction to remove the blindfold, Rajat parted his lips to accept the offer that was in front of him.

Mona took yet another deep breath before her submission...Rajat seemed to be excited as well. She wanted it to happen...wanted it bad. Her eyes never left the approaching doom...or heaven...She felt her thighs closing over the sides of his broad face and shuddered when her latex covered legs made their direct contact with the man’s skin. 

Rajat inhaled more and more of the enticing cunt-odor into his head. He knew his wife was dripping from her anticipation and was ready to deliver what he was supposed to. As she couldn't feel anything except the heat of Rajat's breath, Mona opened her eyes and looked down. To her shock, she found her cunt overlooking his upturned face but his mouth remained closed.

She jerked her hips!

No movement from Rajat.

She moved her legs a bit to convey her presence!!

Still no movement from Rajat.

Mona was lost! She was not able to figure out what to do next as she recalled the script, she was supposed to make him lick her womanhood forcefully and make her cum. Now as she presented herself to him, he wasn't doing anything except inhaling her musk.

Mona wiggled her thighs around his face as if reminding him to start fellatio.

Still nothing!

Mona felt heat rising from her insides with anticipation but nothing was happening as she expected to.

"Open your legs slut!!!", the loud bark from Rajat resonated inside the living room, making her shudder at spot!

She realized it then!

Rajat wanted her to plead and beg!

With nothing else in hand except her viscous hunger to cheat her marriage and explore the man, Mona pushed herself forward a bit more. She rested her hands above his head on the couch and looked down. She widened her stance and prodded a bit more downwards and her thighs spread around his chin...

A wave of electric current spread through her entire body once she saw her vaginal lips almost touching his mouth!

"MORE...YOU SLUT!!!", Rajat shouted.

Mona trembled as an immediate orgasm hit her innards as his heated breath fell over her spread open cunt.

Still he didn't do anything!

"What more is he asking to do??? Oh-God!", Mona was confused as she looked at the extreme proximity of her cheating right below.

Rajat was exhilarated with the stench of his wife’s cum that he easily recognized as her anticipation and desperation. He wanted to toy with her more before he went for it.

"HMM...SPREAD YOURSELF MORE YOU THIEF!!!"

Mona realized it then!

With discomfort and sleazy thrill, she lowered herself...

Rajat sensed the velvety lips nearing his mouth...

She felt her slithery folds approaching the willfully accepted fate...

Rajat smiled and parted his lips in anticipation...

"Uuuuff!!!", a long moan came from the depth of her chest as her cunt plastered itself against her friend's husband.

A lick!

A long lick!!

A deep lick combined with a plunge from the tongue within!!!

Mona came! Right then!! Right there!!!

Rajat clutched and contained the entire slippery vagina inside his large mouth and thrusted his pointed tongue tip into the urethral hole!

She came! Again!! Spontaneously!!!

Mona wanted to cry. But, she couldn't!

Mona wanted to slip away. But, she couldn't!!

Mona wanted to scream. But, she couldn't!!!

Rajat sensed all the ongoing emotions of the woman on top of him through the vibrations that he felt through her most sensitive part of anatomy. He was confused again. Never in their entire marital life, Linny behaved as such. 

Her fragrance was different!

Now as he tasted her, he flavor was different!

The way she responded to him was different than ever!

Without letting his mind wander more, Rajat pounded at the pouting pudendal cleft of her overflowing cunt and nipped both her labia minora lips with his teeth. Mona controlled her screams and had to clutch the couch so hard that she felt her fingers would bleed. He teased her cunt by using his tongue to wander in circles all through and around the entire vagina that was now inside his mouth. He made his tongue-tip to point as a knife and jabbed at the throbbing clitoral morsel and flicked it with hard strokes.

Rajat flicked her clit again and again while using his lips to maintain his hold over her entire labia and sucked the entire load of her sinful liquid that flew past all her resistance and drank...he continued to drink!

She heard the gurgles that he made, making her more hornier and excited beyond her wildest expectation!

"MMMM...OOOUUH!!!", Mona lost the battle!

She exploded!!

Her thighs shivered and shuddered uncontrollably!!!

Her cunt spasmed...she gasped for breath...

Rajat laughed silently at his wife whose cunt clenched and unclenched, like a violent seizure as an outcome of a screaming orgasm. He still wondered how she remained quite after all what he did to her…she was unusually very quiet...even after he sensed her battering against him with such powerful wrenching that went on inside her cunt. His mouth got flooded with tides of her cunt liquid. The squelching sound of her overflowing vagina was so loud and audible that for a moment Rajat thought about letting her pause to relax.

Then he decided against it!

It was the first time that his wife responded to him in this explosive manner. In addition, the sharp pain from his groin wasn’t receiving any relief. The way she molested and teased, his cock was continuously producing pre-cum that strained it’s scrotum and was begging for attention. He wanted to make her cum hard and then proceed per his script that would allow further activities. However, the moment he tasted her cunt, it felt unusual and the responses to his ministrations were so profoundly enticing that he decided to push her further to the maximum.

Rajat heard her heaves and breathing returning to normal that drove him to explore more. He clutched her entire vagina inside his mouth using his lips as leverage and started slurping. He prodded the hard surface of the butt-plug few times, making her tremble. Mona couldn't figure out anything. She was lost in her orgasmic bliss and before she could come out of it’s stupor, she felt the slippery tongue moving again. She tried desperately to control her groans from being loud. Her eyes were clenched shut as her courage miserably failed to open and look at her friend's husband.

Raw rage of sexual intensity followed!

Her breaths became heavier by each passing second!!

Electric waves ripped through her body and as result, her thighs clamped his face from both sides trying it’s best to control his attack!!!

She pressed his face down onto the oozing convulsing softness of her inmost pleasure cove, her legs twisted and bucked around his face, she tried again and again to control her  orgasm as it hit her once again!

As Rajat felt her cum dribbling, his tongue continued to pleasure her...he changed his tactic suddenly and turned at her clit that went inside it’s sheath after her last orgasm. He prodded at it by flicking and lashing at the protruding part of it while he ensured tactfully to slip his tongue away from being caught inside her clenching cunt lips.

Rajat felt her clit hardening again...he chewed her labia hard and sucked the entire cunt inside his mouth. While he sucked, he used the pointed edge of his tongue to hit the engorged clit and assaulted it like a jackhammer!

"Uuufff...maaah!!!", Mona couldn't control her scream!

He paused his tongue...but continued to chew her labia minora...allowing her to relax...

Mona breathed heavily!

Pause lasted only for a moment!

He bit her clit using his teeth instead of using his tongue!!

"Mmm-aaah!!", Mona bit her lips from screaming again when she felt electric tremors of pain from her clit!!

He paused again!!

Mona desperately bit her lips and muffled a guttural heave that came from the momentary relief!!

Rajat jabbed at her clit once again! This time, he left her entire cunt to be free from his mouth's iron grip and clutched the entire clitoris inside his mouth!!

Mona bucked!!!

She knew she was trapped! Her cunt was trapped!! Her clit was trapped!!!

Her hips wobbled against his face hard!!!

He sucked! Sucked it long!! He pulled her entire top portion of her groin inside his large mouth!!!

"I AM GOING TO CUMMMM!!!", Mona wanted to scream! Yet her brain stopped from gearing out from her lungs! She lashed against his face and clutched his head from moving further!

She wanted to cum badly...but he wasn't budging!

Mona felt her insides burning...she wanted to cum!!

Rajat wouldn't budge!

She clutched his face hard with her thighs prompting him to suck harder at her clit to push her over the edge. Mona wanted to feel the sensational pleasure of cumming once again!

Still he wouldn't budge!! He kept her entire clitoral region sucked deep inside his mouth and remained stationary!!

Rajat's brain furiously worked to figure out if this was his wife itself or not as he recalled Linny's clit not being so large and suckable...it always remained inside it’s sheath even with his hard tries to pull it outside...moreover, Linny never continued to receive his pleasuring on her cunt once she came! This woman, on the other hand, laid on top of him and was enjoying herself by allowing him full access and orgasms followed again and again...and, even after his multiple tries, she wasn't screaming...he was confused!!!

Then he made another move!

He pulled her large clitoris deep once again into his mouth and jabbed his tongue hard over the rubbery meat like a piston punishing it’s hardness!!

"Uuuggggh...aaah!!!", Mona exploded!!!

Her cunt clenched and unbleached with violent spasms...she gasped to find breaths... She felt her body drop into seizure!!

Her hands left the couch and caught hold of his head and face!!!

He felt her body shaking and wrenching while her cunt juice flowed out of her vagina through his chin and overflowed all over his neck!!!

He continued to suck and jab at the clit with lightning speed!!!

His focus concentrated in making her lose complete control!!!

She had already lost the battle much earlier and now she was just a puppet at his expert fellatio!!!

She moaned and crooned!!! She felt her clit nubbin perspiring!

Her cunt juicer flowed seamlessly all over his chin and neck!!!

Her thighs slowly lost it’s grip over his face!

Her legs continued to tremble and balance was lost!!

Her only solace was her clutch on his head!!

Rajat was rejoiced! Finally, his blindfold came out a bit while she clutched his face and he was able to see the cunt in it’s absolute glory!!!

The woman remained vocally quiet as he kept his tongue plastered over her sensitive clit without moving...it was pacifying her...conveying her to relax...to enjoy the afterglow!!!

Rajat watched her hairless groin...her lower abdomen heaved with each hard breath she took and exhaled. Her thick black triangular bush was exotic! He recalled his wife's pussy joints and was once again surprised to see the change...her skin looked similar but was tauter...the underbelly was not visible...his wife had changed!!!

And it was a welcome change!!!

He wanted to get the entire blindfold removed and was hell bound to make it happen!

Mona was lost in pleasure space! Her entire body glowed from the tremendous release that she just had. In her entire sex life, she never experienced such an expert handling of her womanhood from any man or women she ever engaged with.

"He is a sex God!", Mona's brain whispered to her as her clit remained plastered and continued to tingle against his tongue.

Rajat deliberately slowed his mouth movements as he was well aware of her clit's situation. It was too sensitive to move against it that any direct touch at it would cause her to jerk free from his clutch and he even guessed correctly that she was holding the tremors in by not screaming out as her clit was burning to a point that it was too painful as well. Her gaps and shudders were a clear message that rode through his tongue that he decided to wait until it gradually subsided.

Mona’s sex heaven was endlessly consuming her. She already had multiple orgasms and was reeling from the last attack on her clit. Her cunt walls stretched to allow the overflowing liquid to ease through it’s confines and smother her friend's husband who was continuing the munching of her vagina and deep inside she was dumbfounded at the expertise and wondered at the timelessness of the man who still had his tongue plastered against her sensitive clit. She wanted to scream her thankfulness to him but had to keep her mouth shut.

She opened her eyes and looked down!

Rajat had his blindfold removed half way and was gawking at her face as well!

Her red lips were pouted and were open with saliva visibly dripping out from sides!

He was trying his best to push the blindfold away but it was stuck!

As Rajat sensed her relaxing to a reasonable point, he decided to renew his attack!

He removed his tongue away from her clit hood!

She heaved and gasped at the momentary relief!

He felt her thighs curving against his face as if begging him to eat her greedy pussy!

And he did!

Rajat started to move his tongue in and out of her vagina and made sure his pointed tongue poked and probed to push through her vaginal hole which was alive and inviting his torpedo!

She was eager!

She wanted him to be forceful!!

She moved her hips and thighs in unison against his face prompting him to understand what she wanted!!!

Rajat's rewinded and repeated what he was doing and his doubt about his wife was no longer any priority. His cock was painfully erect and leaking that added fuel to his actions. He wanted to punish his wife to the maximum and then make her relieve his big problem. He used his tongue to make it concisely pointed and licked through the innards of her vagina while his lips controlled the cunt lips to be captured inside his mouth. Up and down his tongue slithered inside her vagina. He sliced her cunt using the slippery leverage and enticed to secrete more and more.

Up and down he went...his tongue broadened and salivated around and around the entire pussy to make it rigid once again. His face was trapped inside the clutches of her thighs and his chin touched the anal plug again and again creating more stimulation deep inside her rectum.

"Mmmaah!!", he heard her whimpering and saw her eyes clamped shut while she suddenly used both her hands to clutch his head and hair, pressing more of his mouth into her pulsating cunt.

She prompted him to transfer his attention to her clit!

Rajat laughed silently at the way his wife's suffocation and deliberately avoided going near to her clit nubbin!

"Why isn't he doing it? Oh-God...how else can I tell him to suck me without using my thighs?? OH! I CAN'T TELL HIM!!! HE WILL KNOW I AM NOT LINNY!!! SORRY LINNYY...SORRYYY!!!"

"Aah...oh...mmm!!!", Mona suppressed yet another scream as Rajat poked and opened her vaginal tunnel with his iron hard tongue!

"Yesss!!!", Rajat rejoiced silently as his tongue tore past the resistance of her cunt hole and dug deep into it’s depth!

"How could it be possible? Was it his tongue or finger?? OH-FUCK I AM CUMMING! AGAIN!!!", Mona battered against Rajat's powerful tongue that was now deep inside the well lubricated cunt hole!

Rajat couldn't believe what was happening. His wife was showing active participation in sex for the first time and was willingly opening up and accepting his oral ministrations. Never before she allowed him to go near her pussy once she had an orgasm...never ever it happened except this day! He wondered what changed as he continued to watch her closed eyes and parted mouth while thrashing against his tongue that was deeply slithering inside her heated cunt!

He shoved hard into her cunt again...pushing ...forcing....tearing all it’s resistance!

And it went...his tongue darted it’s entire length inside her vaginal canal like a cock would go!

His tongue was hard....pointed...and sliced again into the unknown depth of her cunt.

Mona trembled and shook from the ecstasy of sexual entrapment that she was going through. Her cunt reeled from the new sensations that she underwent.

"How much more will he go inside me? Oh-GOOOODDDD!!!", she screamed silently once again as she felt his tongue moving deep inside her pussy as it had never happened in her entire sex life. Dewdrops of perspiration dotted all over her body and the latex suit captured and allowed the air to pa's through it’s rubbery pores. Her breasts begged to be released and manhandled by the man down below. She felt the pain rising from her nipples that were now pointed obscenely through the black latex suit. She wanted to tear the suit and free of it, but again, she controlled her urge with inhuman effort. Her knees wobbled and she lost her balance. Her hands were clutched hard at both sides of his face.

Rajat recognized the signs...he slowed his tongue a bit and allowed her to relax. Before she could comprehend what was happening...he propelled back again into her cunt hole!

"Mmmaah!!!", a deep moan left her mouth but as Rajat was focused on cunt eating, he failed to recognize the voice not coming from his wife!

Rajat started to shake his face while keeping his tongue lodged deep in her vagina. It caused his nose to massage her pounding clit! When he looked through the open slit of his blindfold, he saw her clit that was now protruding out of it’s sheath!

"I never saw her clit so swollen and hard...it never came out like this...wow....she might be so excited...no wonder she tastes and smells so different than ever before!", by thinking in such way, Rajat pushed more of his long tongue that was now touching places inside her cunt that was never explored by anyone ever! His mouth and face were smothered by her cunt juice and he continued to drink and much more vigorously. His mouth never left her vagina. His nose punished her overgrown clit to stimulate and push over to the edge to abyss.

Mona’s body shook and trembled from the impending orgasm. She knew it was going to be the biggest one! She tried her best to grip his face and keep her cunt plastered to his mouth! Her cunt started spasming one million at each second...she knew...she knew it was coming! She caressed his cheeks with her latex covered thighs while her hands clasped his hair and scalp. She tried to lift her hips so that she could get a moment to breathe. She knew her upcoming orgasm would smear him and splash all over...she wanted to avoid it.

But his tongue was relentless!

Her stomach felt shivers of painful sparks starting to flutter inside. Rajat cleaned her pussy and drank whatever he was able to extract. Tremors of sexual excitement started all over Mona's body. She had already allowed him to perform whatever he wanted to do for admonishing her cheating cunt and now after a few climaxes she had and the way he controlled her made her an absolute partner to his ministrations. Her cunt walls cried for a break! Yet, her hands held his head right at her cervix making his nose to destroy her clit!

Rajat never moved his tongue away from her cunt hole. He rotated his head sideways making his nose to tingle and massage her overgrown clitoris.

The tip of Rajat's tongue suddenly felt the hard surface inside her cunt!

"Aghhhh!!!", Mona cried!

Her climax hit!

His tongue flicked and stabbed at her G-Spot!!

Mona's body arched and she moaned like a mad woman with the sudden release as she felt the sharp jabs of his torpedo pointed tongue at her most carnal spot!!

Rajat kept sucking and jabbing sporadically with his molestation on her clit!!!

The three-way attack was something that Mona never expected and imagined to happen!!!

The power of her orgasm was such that her head threw backwards and her hips jerked and shook to clutch his face with extreme strength.

Rajat did not allow his tongue and nose to rest!!!

His mouth savored the gush of her sinful liquid that downpours into his open mouth!!!

Mona rotated and whipped her hips and cunt against his face. It was nothing less than divine!!!

Her thighs opened and closed simultaneously cupping his face and smearing her gushing cum to flow seamlessly through his face!

Her fingers ran through his hair, caressing, clutching, and forcing him to guide more and more into her cunt and destroy her clit!!!

Mona realized she was out of breath!

Rajat knew he was pushing his wife to limits!

Mona opened her eyes and looked down to check the place where her vagina met the man's mouth. Her triangular cunt hair was dampened with his saliva and she visibly saw her engorged clitoris being demolished by the long nose that worked like a tongue! Her stomach made a twitch as a momentary thought of her husband went through her head. It was the first time she allowed another man to admonish and enjoy her privates in such wanton. Despite all her outgoing activities so far, Mona had only given herself to her best friend Linny but not to any man other than her husband Desmond to this time. And her first thrill with another man, was with her own best friend’s husband, and it was the most intense and extremely pleasure filled release that pushed her to cross the limit’s that she never knew her body could take!

She loved it!

She wanted more of it!!

She opened her thighs wider to accommodate the large head and the intricate activities that her friend's husband was doing to her!!!

Rajat's tongue prodded and flicked all through her G-Spot like a jackhammer. He was relentless while he made sure he oscillated his head to punish her clitoris using his nose and at the same time his lips clutched her vaginal lips deep inside his mouth and not allowing an inch for Mona to escape!!!

Mona's eyes were clamped shut and was in full anticipation of the upcoming tsunami that was building up deep inside her bowel.

She felt Rajat's lips tugging and chewing her labia and his tongue was punishing her G-Spot relentlessly making it extremely hard to control her screams. With inhuman effort, she opened her eyes once again and looked down to find his face clamped between her latex clad thighs. His shaven face and her shaved cunt were a perfect match.

Her body stiffened suddenly!

Rajat pushed both her labials into her cunt. She felt as if her entire vagina was about to explode. Her inflamed labials had grown so much that it wouldn't budge. Still he used his lips to push them into her hole.

Her body juddered as if someone hit her!!

Rajat pulled both her vaginal lips outwards while continuing his flickering of her G-Spot and swirling attack on her clit using his nose.

Mona realized that she was too close!!!

She felt her pussy stretching to it’s maximum and contracting with painful tremors at an unbelievable speed. Her hips started to buck. She wanted it so bad that unknowingly her hands that were clutched over his head pulled against her vagina...hard!

Rajat noticed the change and was more than willing to comply!

He knew it was time!

Rajat tripled his efforts. His hot breaths pounded over her crotch like a heavy hitting hammer as his mouth, lips and nose clenched and unclenched her cunt.

Mona tried in vain to pull out of his iron grip as a final effort to escape though her body remained plastered against him. She wanted to touch his face and kiss him. She wanted him to molest her breasts with his large hands. She cried inside her head for the extreme depravity to happen at the same time. Her thighs widened allowing him a momentary relief and closed back in prompting him to continue his attack.

Her cunt walls tensed!

Her vaginal lips tried to open!!

Her clit took every effort to slip away from his hard nose!!!

Rajat continued to suck, lick and flick at every portion of her pulsating vagina to push through the final threshold.

He used his tongue to lap against her swollen G-Spot!

He chewed her labials and sucked the liquid that was secreting out of it!!

He kneaded her magnified clitoris with his nose with all his strength!!!

Then!

"MMMM-AAAAAH!!!", Mona screeched without self-restraint…She came!

A torrent of gooey cum splashed out from her innards to his waiting mouth!!

"OOUWW!!!", Mona cried in wanton!!!

Her cum was unstoppable!!!

Her fingers clutched his hair and pulled to an extent that Rajat felt his scalp would come out!!!

Her hips bucked and crashed against his face like a piston moving against the engine confines!!!

Her body shuddered...cum liquid seeped as downpour filling his mouth and splashing his face...Rajat drank all of it!!!

He relaxed his tongue back and kept his large mouth wide open to have the entire orgasmic release to fall inside his mouth...he continued to drink!!!

Rajat wanted to shout at his wife for her first time squirting!!!

He made sure his nose hardly touched her clit that was clearly pulsing as if it was alive!!!

Mona was in a place where she couldn't breathe, she couldn't rest, and she couldn't stop her cunt!!!

She heard the gurgling noises from down below and bit her lips from shame. It was the first time her cunt erupted like a fountain. It never happened...never during her many exciting sessions with Linny, even though she wanted to try squirting, it never happened. But this time...Her cunt couldn't control what was coming out! Wave after wave of eruption happened inside her vagina...she had no control...with added shame, Mona realized that Rajat was drinking it all!

He continued his drinking!!!

Mona's brain whispered the level of depravity that her friend's husband and she were engaged with. Her cunt spewed again without any indication to stop!

Rajat tried his best to drink and swipe her cum liquid. He was nauseated with the pungent cum that smothered his entire face and head yet he licked and sucked to extract the last drop from her sinful cavern!!

She got lost in the magnificent sensations that her entire body underwent during those blissful moments!!!

And she wanted to be in that heaven...forever!!!

Rajat sensed the copious liquid draining out and slowly he started to lick and suck her climaxing pussy to bring her down from her squirting orgasm...he gave gentle stimulation all through her entire crotch!

Rajat was making sure that her vagina was relaxed and she enjoyed the warm afterglow of the tremendous orgasm she just encountered.

"OH-MY-GOD!", Mona wanted to cry and shout that "I never had such an orgasm!!!", but she contained the words and allowed a deep muffle to escape that explained everything she felt at that point.

As Rajat heard the deep grumble and moan from the woman on top, he knew that he delivered it right. Mona wanted to fall and sleep right then and right there. The effect of her orgasm was such that she felt every drop of her energy bolting out from her body. 

She opened her eyes and looked down.
[+] 1 user Likes Aavesh9's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS - by Aavesh9 - 04-11-2023, 12:40 PM
RE: A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS - by Aavesh9 - 04-11-2023, 01:46 PM
RE: A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS - by Aavesh9 - 04-11-2023, 01:51 PM
RE: A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS - by Aavesh9 - 04-11-2023, 01:53 PM
RE: A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS - by Aavesh9 - 04-11-2023, 01:55 PM
RE: A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS - by Aavesh9 - 04-11-2023, 08:27 PM
RE: A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS - by Aavesh9 - 05-11-2023, 11:32 PM
RE: A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS - by Aavesh9 - 05-11-2023, 11:35 PM