Adultery Heavenly angel: deceived by trust continued by gauravbaba
HOTEL FUN : PART ONE................................................................................................................................................

When they came near hotel, devika called at home and informed about hotel stay at night..........................and her in laws have no problem, as she is with her friends......but the reality is devika is with her two students , who are ready to eat her tonight.
When devika saw that hotel, it was not that cheap, its name was SADA BAHAAR HOTEL..............
Anand- this hotel looks fine........what you say devika???
Devika- hmmm.....ya its ok.......c’mone lets step in.
As varun , anand and devika moving in, suddenly they heard some sound from the other end of the hotel........when they focused they saw a dog is fucking a witch, and that sound is coming from that witch.........
Varun- looks like someone is using this darkness to the fullest.
Devika- few minutes ago, in the cinema hall you are also doing the same only..................................with this devika cheeks become red and looks down and started blushing
Anand- ohhhh, it means that time in cinema hall we are acting as dog........then who was our witch????
With this both varun and anand laughs and devika turns her head opposite to them and controls blushing,
Devika- you guys are really making me so embarrassing all time, after that bus ride and cinema hall incidents.
Varun- devika......that was not a incident, it was the whole blockbuster movie.
Devika- you guys are just impossible............and starts smiling.
Anand- ok guys....lets step in this hotel...............or we will become as dog and witch here only in open.
Varun and anand laugh loudly and devika hides her blushing by putting her hands on her face.
When they were going inside the hotel, suddenly they saw lots of empty condom packets and used condoms near by dustbins
Anand- looks like many dogs and witch enjoyed a lot here...................................on which all three starts laughing( devika was feeling little uncomfortable by seeing condoms lying in open).
Varun- ok guys , stop here...let me call my friend, who will arrange us a room.
After few minutes, a boy( Sooraj) came outside and welcome them..........on which varun and anand hugged him, when sooraj saw towards devika, his eyes was fully opened in excitement, as he has never seen so sexy item till now and can’t able to believe that this hot item is with these two bastards.
Sooraj was scanning devika’s whole body from up to down, he liked mostly her big boobs hanging in her kameez and her thighs , which was covered by tight leggy. When devika saw sooraj................he was not that smart as varun and anand, but having a decent body. When devika catches that sooraj is continuously viewing her boobs over her kameez, she adjusted and covers them with her chunni.
Sooraj- its nice to meet you both bastards, after so many time............
Varun- ya bro, but we never forget you till now, and see we all came here to meet you
Anand- yes bro, you was our lucky charm in our childhood friends group.
Sooraj- hahahhaha....... ya i remember what all nasty things we have done in our childhood........................ok now tell what make you both bring here...........and who is this fucking angel.??
Varun- aaaaa..............she is with us only, her name is devika and she is our neighbour (varun purposely hiding her true identity from sooraj),..............................on this devika also came near sooraj and said hello on which sooraj also replied her the same, ( devika was impressed by varun of calling her as his neighbour, but not as his teacher).
Anand- actually we came here to see a movie in near by cinema hall and now no bus is there to return back to city..............so can you arrange a room for all three of us, for a night.
Sooraj- ohkkk i understand.............but guys you are little late, all rooms are already booked,
Hearing this devika become very much tensed now, that now how will they spend this night on the road.
Varun- bro you are our only hope...........plz try to understand.........and see if any room is vacant or anyone has cancelled the room.
Sooraj- hmmm......ok let me see, wait here i will be just coming...................and sooraj went inside the hotel
Devika- if we not get room here, then what we will do here at night on the road.................oh god.....plz help us
Varun and anand also make tensed faces...........................this time devika, varun and anand were standing near by only.
After sometime sooraj came to them, he was having a smile on his face,
Varun- hey bro, did you got any room for us.......and why are you smiling???
Sooraj- bro, you all are lucky...........few moment ago only someone has cancelled his booking here.........so we have only one room ..............................but,
Anand- but......... what bro??
Sooraj- actually the room was arranged for newly wed couple, which was cancelled now............so that room i can give to you all..........
Varun- that will be fine for us all......... otherwise where we will go this time in night.
Hearing newly wed couple room.......devika was blushing............that she will be spending this night with varun and anand in honeymoon suite area in this hotel.
Sooraj- guys, but there is one more problem.....and make a tensed face.
Anand- what bro..................iis it much expensive ......no worry we will pay.
Sooraj- no bro, actually we give these type of room to only newly wed couples .......................but you both are my friends.......so if anyone of you with devika act has a couple , then i can arrange that room for you.
On this, devika was literally shocked, that now she will have to act as a couple with either of varun and anand.......................but there is no other choice for them.
(GUYS, ACTUALLY VARUN ALREADY BOOKED THAT ROOM FOR THEM........................IT WAS JUST VARUN’S PLAN.....TO ACT LIKE THIS AND SOORAJ HELPED HIM IN THIS)
After sooraj finished speaking, all three of them looked towards devika.......but devika was in deep thought.....of she should act or not as couple for a night.................only relief for her was that she will have to act either with varun or anand for this........whom she trust more than anyone..............................and by this trust only devika will be enjoyed by all three of them tonight.
[+] 8 users Like Gauravbaba's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust continued by gauravbaba - by Gauravbaba - 09-11-2023, 11:36 PM