Adultery A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS
Part-5

Mona missed to see Linny’s face that carried an impious smile instead of any angst as she walked out!

==================###==================###==================

Later…

"Oh-Gawd! Oo-God!", Mona's whimpered loudly as her fingers wiggled deep inside her vagaina while reading the script that Rajat prepared for the night with Linny.

"You have to move both my hands over my head and tie it to the table leg using the ankle cuffs”, the script read. 

Mona’s fingers moved in and out of her pussy with crazed speed.

“MAKE SURE YOU DON’T OPEN MY BLINDFOLD”, it was the next instruction written in the script.

“Then you have to move up on me and grind your groin all through my face to make me intoxicated with your pussy’s odor. You should wait for my moans...Only if I moan, then you open the Crotch-Zip of your latex suit and force-push your pussy to my open mouth”, his next instruction was more detailed.

“And remember, you SHOULD NOT remove my blindfold regardless whatever I say or try to do”, it was written in bold and underlined in the script.

“SHIT!”, Mona's cursed as three of her fingers slipped in and out of her vagina furiously to match the speed of her reading.

"Remember…I am your slave at this point...REMEMBER IT...and I am at your mercy...you have to play with me all the while without making yourself cum and without touching my penis”, it seemed like Rajat was confronting her in the script.

Fingers insider Mona’s vagina moved up to reach another speed record.

“If you feel that you want to cum really bad, then do it on me by grinding your pussy all over my face and then over my shaft, but you remain inside the suit...AND - Do Not Open my Crotch at this point. I am supposed to be punished”, he continued.

“FUCK!”, Mona cussed nauseatingly as Rajat’s writing edged her further.

“If you cum on my face, then it will be a negative point for later...I will use it against you...remember it!”,his words fell inside her brain like firecrackers.

"Oh-My-Goodness!", Mona came on her fingers right then. She had to drop the script aside to control her body from shaking so hard and to keep herself from falling to ground. Though it took few minutes to recover, Mona jumped out of the stupor and grabbed Rajat's script and eagerly continued to read the next part.

"It is at this point that you can open my Crotch-Zip and start teasing my shaft. You can use various methods to tease me and there are many tools kept in the side table that you can use. Don’t use your mouth at any point, even if I cry or beg you for it”, the script said.

“Remember - you are a thief and at any cost you have to force me to reveal where I kept the special gift. If you make me cum quickly, then I won't open my mouth and that will be another negative point that I will use against you! So, remember...don't make me cum quickly…tease…tease me or torture me till I break and tell you where I have hidden the gift", she couldn’t stop removing her eyes from Rajat’s script.

Mona fringed herself furiously as she continued. She kept reading and groans of exasperation escaped her lips. She lost count of time while her fingers had no more space to invade her cunt. Her imagination went wild and vivid by projecting her friend’s husband and herself engaging in various depraved actions according to his script and she conveniently forgot that it was meant for her friend who was supposed to read and participate, not her! 

Mona’s middle finger came out from her vaginal sheath to probe and tease her cum slobbered anal ring!

Her eyes stopped abruptly as she read what was written next!

"Now…RIGHT NOW...Drink it! Don't leave my cock even if I scream! Chew it! KEEP IT INSIDE YOUR MOUTH AND KEEP ON MUNCHING IT TILL IT BECOMES HARD AGAIN INSIDE YOUR MOUTH! DON'T EVEN LEAVE IT OUT FOR A MOMENT...IT SHOULD BE HARD AS ROCK WHEN YOU FINISH!", the script said.

"OOH-MY-GOD!", Mona screeched with the powerful orgasmed. She shivered and battered with the script in one hand and other hand clutched hard against her pulsing vagina. She slouched against the water filled bed when she felt she was about to go unconscious. Despite her physical reactions to the vulgarity written by Rajat, her brain reeled inside the script and felt the urge to continue reading...

"So vivid! How can Rajat be so explicit about sex? He wrote every single point that he wanted to try with Linny....and why is Linny so timid about all this?", Mona was perplexed because she failed to realize the difference on libido between her and her friend. "Why isn't Desmond like Rajat?", Mona cringed at the thought of discerning her husband over another man. 

She picked up the script again and continued reading.

"So, now you already know where I had hidden the special gift. You need to take it and escape. Remember - your escape route is our special room. You pick the gift and leave me in living room without attending me regardless whatever I do or scream. I have the right to be angry and shouting at you for releasing my hands. But you don't give a damn to my situation because you know if you untie me, I will catch you! So, just take the gift and run to our dungeon room and it is there that you will find out how to escape the night!", his script provided complete details of what he wanted from his wife.

"Ufff-mmmm-oouuff!", Mona sighed and kept the script closed. While keeping it aside she noticed a Red-Inked statement on the last page. As she read what was written, her face turned beet-red and face with more excitement. 

"When you reach our special room, you will find the second script that you need to read and be prepared. Also, somewhere in the dungeon room, I have kept the instructions to find the secret for you to escape – this one, you need find out by yourself – your escape depends on you!", it was written in red color.

Without blinking an eye, Mona kept the script back at it’s place and searched all around her. Within no time, she located the second script kept below to one of the side table next to the large wardrobe. 

She flipped it open impatiently as it was like a dreamworld opened only to her!

"So, you found this script! VERY GOOD!!", the first statement written on the first page made a direct impact deep in her pussy. Her mouth watered and cunt heated up again as she read turned the pages.

"Even though you want to escape, it is not easy. First, you are to locate the hanging hand cuffs. Second, you need to find the Red Stoned Anal Plug. Third, you should get the pink colored vibrator, then you should follow the instructions exactly as it’s written and automatically your escape route will be clear to you", he continued to convey his message.

Without losing a moment, Mona located all of it.

"Now, use the pink dildo and put it inside your vagina and keep the speed at low", he continued his instructions. The dildo went inside her cunt seamlessly as it was drenched in her cum.

"USE the anal plug and squeeze it into your butthole”, Mona read through the script and her right hand pushed the anal plug into her anus. Though it took a while and much effort, she was able to secure it inside her butthole. It was really painful while pushing her rectal ring to accept the width of the anal plug and once the large part went inside, the density of the metal made her feel like an alien object that just got added into her anatomy.

“OH-SHITT!”, another loud groan left her chest.

"After you plug yourself, walk towards the hanging cuffs and tie one of your hand into it", Mona blinked in half-seduced state as she followed what he wrote.

Mona had some trouble walking with the metal digit inside her rectum. Yet, she kept the script on the floor and hooked her left hand into the hanging cuff. 

"Ummm!", a slight moan left her lips as she got used to the small apparatus that invaded her dirty hole. After few minutes of breathing hard to get used to the foreign object inside her asshole, Mona’s eyes darted down to read what was written in the script. 

"Now, hook your second hand, your other hand also to the hand cuff, as it has an auto lock, you don't have to do anything, just hook", Rajat dictated.

She followed the instruction and hooked her second hand also to the hand cuff and now she stood on her feet with both hands hooked above her head.

"Helpless…so helpless!", a weird thought padded her brain.

Once she got used to the situation, she used one of her feet to flip to next page. As she wore the pointed shoes, few pages moved together and then on she couldn’t follow correction because the script got broken. Adding to her dismay of missing the continuity, she read what was written on the last pages.

"I will open your butt-crack to pull put the anal plug. But, it will be so slow that you will be begging me to remove it fast. But I won't. At the same time, my other hand will be pulling your…”, as she flipped the page to read balance, once again, few more pages got stuck together and moved forward.

"Shit!", Mona was desperate to read and know what was upcoming and, in her craziness,, she tried to flip the unread pages back. 

It backfired!

Again, a third time, multiple pages flipped together and went straight to the last page of the script. She cursed loudly and tried to pulls the pages back with her feet…but couldn’t do much as she hung helplessly on the hanging cuff.

Unfortunately, she filled to the last page and it read…"Now it's time for us to rupture. You are exhausted with all the orgasms but, I still want to take you one more round!", the script ended.

"Fuck-Fuck-Oh-Fuck!", Mona shouted with desperation to get the continuation and instead, failed to get the right page. As she tried to remove herself from the hook, with a shock, she realized that it was auto-locked and without someone's help, she couldn't get released.

"Oh-God...Oh-My-God…Oh-Shit!", she tied all her means to escape and failed miserably. 

Mona froze suddenly as her ears picked up the sound of someone opening the door of the special room.

Someone was walking in! 

Mona was glad that Linny was back!

Before she could open her mouth to call Linny, she saw Rajat walking inside with a big surprise written all over his face.

"Wow Linny! I had no idea you'd be trying out all of this by yourself! Nice...Wonderful!"

Mona froze!

She lost her responsiveness!

Her brain became cold with fright!

Her entire body became paralyzed just with the thought of the outcome if she made any move!

"You know Linny, I couldn't sit at the garage as the only thing in my head was about tonight and so I finished up everything quickly. Now that I see you are half-way there, we can enjoy this night and the full weekend with you my sweet-latex-doll!", Rajat winked at her thinking it was his wife Linny.

“Oh-God! What shall I do now? I should have left with Linny!!!”, Mona's legs shivered as her brain worked in overdrive to find a plausible solution or explanation to Rajat who of course couldn't identify her in her suit. Only her eyes and lips showed outside the head mask. To make it more complicated, she had worn longer eye liners and glittering red lipstick as well. She cursed her decision to stay alone and read the script while Linny was away.

While sitting at office, Rajat couldn't sit tight by thinking about the night and the various experiences that wait for the night. He decided to leave early so that once at home, he could work to prepare his wife because he knew it would take lot of coaxing to bend her to participate in all the carnal desires that he had in store. For the same reason, when he entered the house and when couldn't locate his wife, he was dismayed at first thinking that she left with kids. But, he was shocked and gleefully surprised to see Linny in hanging position wearing the latex suit in exact way he wanted her to be.

Rajat’s eyes became blood-lusted the moment he noticed how much his wife filled the latex suit. His penis throbbed to become erect as he looked at her breasts that thrusted outwards in a way that he felt she was begging to be molested.

He was ecstatic! 

He was delighted!!

He was thrilled to see his wife fully ready for the big night!!

"Linny...stay still", Rajat snarled.

Mona was immobile and lost in her thoughts and when she heard Rajat's booming voice, she thought she was dead and her eyes bulged with horror when she saw him walking towards her.

"Let me check you my rubber-doll!", he muttered close to her ears and reached behind her.

"Oh-Nice...Very-Nice...You make the best fuck-doll baby!", in a sudden change of action, Rajat moved his hands from her back to front and cupped her large breasts and squeezed both of them hard and pinched her nipples altogether. She felt an immediate rush of adrenaline at the way he handled her breasts…it was hard…solid…and with a wild potency that no other man ever tried on her!

"Uuff...mmm…ooh-shit!", Mona suppressed her moans and tried her best to control her voice because she knew if she opened her mouth and cried loudly, Rajat would know immediately that she wasn't his wife. Yet, she couldn’t figure out why she wasn’t screaming that she was not Linny!

Rajat was excited at the feel of his wife's mummeries that were surprisingly firm and denser than usual. Lately with their second baby, Linny's breasts sagged a bit and was soft while handling. But, he didn’t mind any of those, because his focus was to keep her lactating…he loved to munch on her breasts and drink her breast-milk! 

"Why are these so firm today Linny? Hmmm...looks like my latex-slut is more excited than me, eh?", he asked mildly and continued to pinch and release her rock-hard nipples to make it more stiffer inside the suit.

"SLAAPP!", the blast of his hard slap resonated inside the room and Mona had to bite her lips to control her cry when the piercing pain from her butt-cheeks killed her head.

Rajat was unable to resist from slapping the inviting ass-cheeks that bulged rounded and dense through the skin-tight latex suit. 

"Soo-nice-Linny...I can see that you already kept it inside! Very nice...Looks like you are definitely more excited than me", Rajat said as he massaged her butt-cheeks where he slapped and his fingers traced around the anal-plug that obtruded between her clenched ass cheeks.

Mona cringed at her decision to try the anal plug.

"Let's start then Linny! I will wait for you downstairs okay", as he said, he moved sideways and starred to remove his dress.

Mona's eyes enlarged from shock that rose from multiple thoughts...

"Rajat mistook me for Linny!"

"He wants me to entertain him as mentioned in the script!"

"If Linny walks in and catches us, what could happen?"

"Isn't it better to tell him now??"

"But Linny would take another 2 to 3 hours to return!"

"If I continue as Linny for the session downstairs, then by the time Linny is here, I can switch without him knowing! I can explain it to her if I don’t do anything bad!”

"Afterall, he will not remove my suit and with this much make up on, he can never know who it is inside the suit!"

"But what if he makes me perform sex on him?"

"Doesn't the first part of the script involve oral sex and then punishing him without allowing actual sex??"

"Is it right?” 

“Should I do it?”

“I could taste his thing!"

"Why not? He will never find out!"

"But wouldn't it be cheating my best friend and Des?"

"Well, we both have had sex with others before our marriage, so this will be something like that!"

"But, we are married now, so would this be right?"

“Why not? It’s not that I am fucking Rajat…Linny would understand!”

“But what about Des? How would I explain him if Rajat tells him? Oh-God! What should I DOOO???”

Mona was lost between moral questions and logical answers that flew past her brain. Her eyes widened with shock when she saw what was presented in front of her!

Rajat had removed his boxers and his cock dangled between his powerful looking thighs. It was a side view but that was enough for her to catch and register the magnitude of her friend's husband's manhood.

"Oh-God! Oh-Shit! Oh-Shittt!", she cursed silently as her eyes locked over the majestically large male organ that was on half-display. By the next moment, he pulled his boxer over through his hips and his shaft got covered. With a heavy sigh, she let the pressure go out from her chest and tried her best to remain calm when she saw him walking towards her.

"So, my hot thief...I will release you now and you can come down where I will be sleeping, remember the place where I am going to SLEEP okay?", as he said, he released the lock of the hand cuff and her shoulders fell.

"Mmmm...aah!", she had to twitch her lips from releasing another moan as Rajat stood in front and hugged her into a hard embrace while using both his hands to cup both her rumps inside his large hands.

"Uuh-uuggghh!", she grumbled and reeled in pleasure of having a large man using his large hands to fondle and squash her ass cheeks in the right way that she always craved for. Rajat was huge, and he always towered over others using his size to his advantage. Though many a time, Mona fantasized a man of his size using her body, she never wanted it to be her friend's husband.

For the first time in her life, Mona felt the presence of an alpha male. Mona's lips curled and her eyes closed in direct response to her creaming cunt!

"Come for me...you slut-thief!", Rajat left her to remain inside the room and walked out.

"What shit I have fallen into?"

"His hands were huge!", the relief on her ass-muscles made her heart gallop but created an immediate tinge of precum to spread inside her cunt walls.

"I need to escape somehow before he catches me!"

"But this is the first time someone made me cum like this!"

"He is your friend's husband for fuck sake Mona!!"

"But Linny is not here and he didn’t notice it till now!"

"I can do the first part of the script without getting caught!"

"But isn't this cheating??"

“What if Des get to know??”

"His thing was abnormally huge…how could it be? Can I take it in my mouth?"

“Would Linny understand me?”

"Does it matter? It’s only oral sex!!"

"Oh-shit...I cannot do it...I should not do it!"

"What if Linny comes and catches us doing it?"

"But she is away...and it will be over in less than half hour max!"

"Fuck! Should I do it?"

"No no...I can't cheat!"

"But this is not cheating! You are just playing along a script!"

"But what if he goes for having sex with me???"

"How could he? As per script you have to tie him down and once he finishes, you can walk out easily!"

A sharp bolt of shock created shivers through Mona's spine.

"I am the slutty thief!", comprehension hit her brain like a lightning. 

"Should I go down??", Mona thought for the nth time.

"It will last less than half hour and I can definitely run out of the house if Rajat catches me!"

"Yes, before Linny comes, I can definitely finish him off!"

'Shit! What am I thinking? What am I doing??"

"Why not? He would never know who it is! And of course, he will be tied up too!!"

With nothing more to add, Mona walked out of the dungeon room and tip-toed through the first floor of her friend's home and started climbing down. With each step she took down, her thighs rhythmically squeezed against each other and felt the slippery wetness that spread all through her groin. As her liquid got mixed with the slippery gel inside the suit, her legs felt the ease of walking a bit while cladded in a tight latex suit and even with the metal plug inside her rectal passage. The suit was almost like a second skin, more like she was walking naked, not wearing anything. Even in her hurried and confused state, she didn't miss to note the sweet pain that her rectum endured while carrying the butt-plug inside it's tiny cavity. Her brain was too lost in it’s elated state as she pensively climbed down to the living room. 
[+] 4 users Like Aavesh9's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS - by Aavesh9 - 04-11-2023, 12:40 PM
RE: A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS - by Aavesh9 - 04-11-2023, 01:46 PM
RE: A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS - by Aavesh9 - 04-11-2023, 01:51 PM
RE: A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS - by Aavesh9 - 04-11-2023, 01:53 PM
RE: A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS - by Aavesh9 - 04-11-2023, 01:55 PM
RE: A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS - by Aavesh9 - 04-11-2023, 08:27 PM
RE: A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS - by Aavesh9 - 05-11-2023, 11:32 PM
RE: A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS - by Aavesh9 - 05-11-2023, 11:35 PM
RE: A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS - by Aavesh9 - 06-11-2023, 10:02 PM