Adultery A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS
Part-3

Linny looked at Mona taking the shiny black suit and pulling it through her feet, then it moved up through her curvaceous legs, closed up through her calves, knees and her meaty thighs and then moved over her groin...covering her genitals and ass...Linny smiled at Mona when she noticed her eyes looking towards her direction with lust dripping out from her eyes.

Mona reeled in slippery tightness that her suit extended and as she wiggled her feet that was free, as the suit was from ankles to neck. She felt the heat rising from cunt that started to spew it’s venom instantaneously…"How would it feel to be used by a man while I am in this suit! OH-FUCK!!", Mona's knees trembled as her cunt jerked out another large glob of hot juice making her groin more slippery than before.

Once the suit covered her from neck to ankles, Mona stretched. She felt the suit slithering all through her body like a second skin. It clasped her body inside...constricting her movements, yet it allowed her limbs to move freely using the leverage from the mixture. Finally, she looked at her hands that was visible out of the shiny black plastic and she slowly walked over the giant mirror to check herself. There was no constriction while she walked. The suit’s elasticity ensured it. She turned her head to check her back and immediate creamed when she saw how the latex apparel made her prominent buttocks to thrust temptingly that looked like her ass-cheeks were begging to be disciplined. She ran her fingers through the zipper that was behind her placed above her butt and pulled it down as she watched her reflection. She trembled and her hips jerked as she watched her butt-crack getting exposed...slowly…exposing the erotic view of the fair ass-cheeks that was in stark contrast to the black material.

"Now you do it!", Mona hissed seductively to Linny with lot of mischievous messages relaying through her eyes towards her friend. She watched her Linny’s sizzling body disappearing inside the red shiny suit and in no time, Linny stood covered in Red Latex suit till her neck.

Within no time, they stood looking at each other in awe!

One female was inside a Red latex suit that covered her neck, right below her chin till her ankles and wrists. Only with her face, palms and feet exposed.

Other female in a pitch-black latex suit whole looked the same with her face, hands and feet uncovered.

"OH-GOD! It's not sweaty at all, eventhough fully covered, the suit is letting my body heat to pass outside. I don't know how it does though!", Linny was quite impressed and surprised at the same time.

"Wow! This is awesome!", Mona was vividly exhilarated...she felt at home inside the body suit. It clung on her body like a second skin. Her cunt spewed venomous liquid at a brazen speed that she had to suppress her moans. Her breasts got resized inside the perfect moulds of the suit that made them to stand upright and amazingly taut, inviting and deliciously sensual. Her mind started to play tricks and she sensed ticklish sensation all through, especially over her hairless groin.

Linny on the other hand, wasn't feeling good at all. She felt like she was trapped inside an unrelenting restraint over her body. It made her stop enjoying the sensation that the latex suit provided. She wanted to escape! There was somewhere she had to be!! She tried to cover her facial expressions from being disclosed to her friend!!!

"Look, there is a zip at your crotch!", Linny cried as she pointed at Mona's groin.

"Let me see how far it opens...spread your legs girl!", Linny asked Mona to widen her thigh gap and Mona did.

Linny opened the zipper and between the legs it started from mid-way to Mona's ass cheeks till her pubic mound in front.

"OH-GOD!", Linny exclaimed.

"What-what?"

"Mona, I want you right now!"

"Yeah yeah...now let me check yours", Mona turned to Linny and did the same thing. When she reached behind Linny, and finished opening the zipper, she understood the reason for Linny's earlier comment. 

“Look! There are nipple covers as well!” Mona pointed at Linny’s breasts where she found two circular shaped zippers placed at the exact points of her nipples. Her attention no longer remained at the inviting bottom of her friend. Her focus moved to some other place that was more tempting to her.

"Look at these nipples! Oh-Girl...I can eat your right now!", Mona pointed at Linny’s breasts that were visibly provocative and her nipples protruded obscenely like two missiles that were ready to burst. Mona seemed uncomfortable a bit but her cunt was already performing somersaults.

"Look at this here! This can open! See Linny!", Mona pulled a tiny string at the sides of nipples and it came off. It was a sort of sticker and the moment it came off; Linny’s nipples were fully exposed!

Two dark nipples projected out of the latex covered breasts inviting Mona’s salivating mouth!

Mona didn't know what or how to respond as she looked down and saw her rock-hard nipples trying to jump out from her Latex suit.

"Let's see yours also", Linny said.

"Of course! But yours is so suckable girl!", Mona opened her nipple covers and displayed the difference. They looked similar in color tone but Mona's nipples were super erect and stone-hard while Linny’s nipples were more passive looking and not so erect.

"Possibly because you are till breast-feeding your second one!", Mona updated.

"He is almost two years now and I don’t know why I am still lactating", Linny seemed perplexed, "Doctor said as I consumed many health vitamins and minerals while carrying him, it might go on for two-three years till it dries out", she seemed crestfallen.

"Why aren’t you lactating?", Linny pinched one of Mona's nipples and tried to squeeze some liquid out of it.

"It won't come from these two, you know it already…I stopped making babies long time back", Mona giggled.

"Alright, you just wait Mona…I will get these nipples milking in a short while, you just wait!", Linny growled.

Mona stared at the latex suited female with her two pleasure holes and two nipples exposed...Except for her cunt, asshole, nipples, hands and feet, the rest of Linny's body remained inside the shining latex suit!

It was a vision that Mona couldn't get enough of!

Linny was also going out of her control as she gulped the beautiful figure of her semi-naked friend. She moved forward to lick Mona's nipples!

"No-no-Linny...not yet! Let's try the rest of these things on us first", Mona protested and stopped Linny from fingering her.

"Okay boss...if you say so. But listen, as you rejected me now, you will have to do everything when we start...I won't do anything okay", Linny giggled as she moved away from Mona. 

Both women didn’t lose more time…once they pulled and wore latex hand and feet gloves that made them absolutely stunning with only their faces exposed.

"Let's try the mask too!", a coarse whisper left Mona's lips.

"Should we? Isn't this enough? Let's stop Mona...common now…I really want to taste you", Linny was already feeling hot inside the latex and wanted to remove it immediately. And, she knew only way Mona would budge was to have another session with her.

"Please-please-Linny, let's try this please. Rajat would come very late, right? We have another couple of hours to kill, and possibly I won’t get such a chance again!"

"Okay then...here...try…try then", Linny handed over the black mask to her friend as she pulled the red one over her head.

"Oh God...this is awful!", Linny cursed.

"What exactly is this Hood Tri-Hole Mask?", Mona asked Linny as she read the tag.

"God knows!", Linny rolled her eyes.

"Let's try!", Mona pulled the mask through her head and without losing a second, she started to wear the shoes. By the time she finished and stood up, she saw Linny fumbling with her mask.

"Let me help", Mona moved behind Linny to pull the mask down through Linny's face and the helped her with the pointed red shoes.

Mona smiled at her friend and she pulled the mask through her face. The moment it covered her head and face, she felt secured. She was not in place to hear what Linny said as she was busy pointing at the two very pointed heels that were kept next to where suits were hung. Two pairs of each...One in Red and other in Black, matching their body suits. Mona reached out her fully latex covered hands and picked shoes out from the cupboard and helped her friend to wear it. 

"Come come...let's try some make-up as well", Mona couldn't control her excitement.

"Oh, comm-onn Mona!", despite her outrage, Linny followed Mona towards the mirror and allowed her friend to apply the makeup on her face.

"Hmmm...perfect...now don't look at the mirror till I finish mine okay!", Mona instructed Linny.

"Sure sure...whatever you say!", Linny turned to face away from the mirror and her friend.

It took a while and finally Linny heard Mona calling her name.

Linny stood stunned!

They both stood and looked at each other. Linny was unable to mutter a single word as when she looked into the mirror where two females covered in shiny latex suit from head to toes reflected back at them!!

One in Red and other in Black...but there was absolutely no proof to recognize who was who inside the suit!!!

They both looked identical!

Their eyelids were coated with heavy shaded color that made everyone but themselves to recognize who was who inside the head mask!!

Their lips were painted in scintillating red lipstick and the suit’s mouth slit made their lips to protrude and pouted outwards as if bloated!!!

Their hair was tied in hard knots and flew out through the tiny hole into ponytails making it impossible to guess whose hair it was…except the color…Mona’s hair was double toned brown and Linny’s was black hair!!!

Two full bodied females!

Two heated bimbos!

Two latex sluts!

Two females cladded in Red and Black Latex suits!

Covered from head to toe without a trace of their actual bodies except their eyes, mouth, nipples, pussies and assholes exposed!
It seemed like same person was looking at each other, but inside two different suits!

There was one more differentiation to a keen eye - Mona's breasts were full, taut, rounded with super stone-hard nipples and her areolas were not bloated even after she gave birth…but, Linny's breasts were a bit heavier due to the breast-milk and her areolas were bloated and spread...

Both friends stood around mid-five-feet and were of similar build. For the same reason, their parents dreaded that something unheard in the community could happen till they decided to marry respectively. Both sported full bodies with ample breasts and asses that were meaty enough for any man to check out more than twice. Linny was comparatively slender than Mona but unless someone tries to watch carefully, both looked very much similar physically. One of the few differences between them were their eyes. Linny had dark black pupils and Mona had light brown. By facial structure, Linny had a wider jaw with a long chin and Mona was with a long chin and oval face. When it came to breasts, Linny had sagged lactating ones while Mona despite her two kids, sported a healthy pair of robust breasts. And further down, Linny and Mona carried heavy hips and rounded buttocks but for Linny, her buttocks had dimples on ass-cheeks with soft glutes making hers look saggier in comparison to Mona's thick, curvy and hard ass-globules. At their holy areas, both remained fully shaved since puberty with Linny's vagina with longer cunt lips and protruding clit that projected outside while Mona had inverted vaginal lips that came out only when she was excited and her clit was an enlarged nubbin that quickly bloated whenever she got excited. 

In their sex-life, Mona followed her husband and was not content with his regular and normal sex sessions that were always without any sort of excitement that led her to explore new stuff with her friend. Linny on the other hand, was happy without sex and participated in her husband's atrocities as he had a tremendous libido and her emotional outlet was Mona (this was what she told Mona since beginning…but, she had her own inner demons to satisfy and she did it secretly from both Mona and her own husband Rajat).

Though both were separated by bodies of different anatomy, sexual choices and tastes in life, both women whole heartedly loved and cherished each other.

"Gosh! We look identical! Except that you are in Black and me in Red!", Linny exclaimed.

"Shittt!!, that's so true! And look, there are few holes right below the nostrils so that we can breathe as normal! Wow!!", Mona was in disbelief as she noticed it for the first time. Though her breasts looked bloated and pointed, Linny's breasts also looked similar yet different for careful eyes but their overall body shapes had considerable variance if checked thoroughly. Overall, they both had a uniform build and it would have been really hard for someone to notice much difference between each other else they talk and the other person recognizes their voices or they undress and remove their masks.

Both looked undistinguishable!

Both felt their desperate needs to blow out their steam!!

Both panted as they looked at each other in the wall sized mirror!!!

"God…Linny, it looks like unless we talk, no one in the whole world could find out who is who among us, right?"

"I was about to say that...damn!"

"I want you Mona...NOW!" Linny had been holding herself for quite some time.

"Ummm...Not yet! Not before we check the rest of all this stuff here!", Mona was too eager to stop...she felt like she reached a candy shop.

"Open brief for Men! Goodness!! Linny, this looks like our bikinis! doesn't it? Why does it look like this?", Mona tried to inspect the latex brief that was folded inside.

"Why are you asking me? I am seeing this for the first time!", Linny wasn't interested much.

"OH-GOD!!", Mona exclaimed. Linny looked at her friend when she heard her loud voice. 

"Shit...Linny, this opens at the backside! Oh my...OH-MY-GOD! He wants you to do stuff to him!!!", Mona tried to suck and hide the saliva that formed in her mouth.

"Gosh...this Rajat! He is so freakingly crazy!!", Linny murmured.

"Fuck!", Mona almost screeched.

"Look Linny, Your half-crazy husband has a whole shop stored here! Just look at all these female dresses...see...Miniskirts, Leggings, Full hand gloves, Small gloves, Transparent Bodysuits, and OH-MY-GOD-LINNY! Isn't this our best fantasy...French Maid Corset Uniform with open back...So naughty - huh Linny?", Mona couldn't stop herself.

"What is all this…OH-GOD!", Linny was a bit lost and not in a normal mindset to enjoy Mona's teasing.

"Look Mona, you know me very well. I am always game for whatever you or Rajat wants, yes? But, isn’t this a bit too much? I mean, seriously how crazy is he?"

"Sweetheart, look, I am excited beyond words because you know how much I wanted to try out some of those sleazy and slutty avatars when we went for a Euro trip but couldn't do much with you as time was too limited. Now, as all those things are right here...I am over the top! I want to try out each and every stuff that is here with you baby!", Mona jumped in a crazy way making her latex cladded mummeries bounce provocatively at Linny.

"Yeah yah yah...whatever", Linny rolled her eyes.

"Look at this hot-girl", Mona took a small pack that was kept at one corner of the cupboard and showed it to Linny.

"Goodness! If these are not enough!", Linny hissed as she took and read what was on the pack.

It was an anal lubricant for women!

"Are there more crap like this?", Linny asked.

"Of course, I see different varieties of Vaginal Spray, Clitoral Jelly, Anal Muscle Relaxer Paste, Wait! What??"

Linny was quite attentive when she heard the shock from Mona's voice.

"What more is it Mona?"

"Girl...you don't want to see", Mona giggled as she replied.

"Okay...what is it?", Linny was a bit grumpy by now.

"Triple Lasting Spray for Penis! Wow Linny...looked like Rajat is fully prepared!!", Mona giggled again. "OH-MY!", Mona picked something and showed it to Linny.

"Goodness!! I hope that it's not meant for what I am thinking it's for!", Linny's eyes widened in shock.

"Hmmm...I think it's exactly what you thought it's for Linny...A NIPPLE-CLIP WITH CHAIN!! Wow! Rajat really researched all this, huh!"

"Whatever Mona…I can take both of your shit for a while. But not to an extent like this. He might want to bring someone else to try out all these…Not me!"

"Ouww my baby...relax alright? No one will force you for sure and he isn't a bad person to make you do things that you genuinely don't want to", Mona pacified her mortified friend.

"Oh Mona, you don't know anything. Eventhough I tell you everything about Rajat, when it comes to sex, he is an animal. He doesn't care what I say or what I prefer...I am only happy with one thing...Regardless of all the atrocities he does with my body, he makes sure by the end, I get more orgasms than he does!", Linny smiled to Mona but her head played some other images that made her wet…(and in all those images her head played, she was with someone else…not with her husband…and not with Mona as well!)

"What else are you asking for girl?", Mona was a bit lost on the logic over Linny's response.

"What I am telling you is...I AM NOT THE RIGHT PARTNER FOR HIS SEXUAL MUSINGS MONA!!...For crying out loud!", Linny stared at Mona in disbelief.

"Okay-okay I get what you are saying. But let me ask you again Linny, what is wrong in trying out all these? Doesn't it pique your curiosity about how many different ways you and Rajat can enjoy sex? Doesn't it give you a naughty thrill? Tell me...", Mona moved the nipple clip towards Linny's breasts.

"Oh-God-NO!", Linny stopped Mona from advancing further and answered her question.

"You know what Mona"

"What?"

"I've always felt the same dominating and leading sort of vibe from both you and Rajat, and then I become the pawn for both of your sex-craziness. I think it's much better if you both do all of this and leave me alone!", Linny's face was serious.

"What the fuck girl!!!...Are you out of your bloody mind?", Mona couldn't believe what she just heard. Though she jumped at her friend, Mona’s pussy puked a sudden blob of hot liquid just by thinking of the possibility of her and Rajat together.

"Or else what should I say Mona? He gets all this stuff, makes me do things that I don't enjoy, you also do the same...making me to do things that I don't like to do!"

"Girl, it's not like that okay...I was just trying to help you”, Mona tried to pacify her friend.

"No Mona, you weren't! That's why I am telling you again! Just go ahead and work out both your crazy fantasies or fetishes together and leave me out of it. You both are meant for each other…if only I didn’t force you after meeting Rajat for the first time…I wouldn’t have to go through this double-torture from both of you!!"

"Shit Linny...common...I won't behave like that again okay! Sorry…so sorry my sweetie", Mona understood what went wrong. And her face cringed when she heard Linny talking about past. It was not her fault, but she still pacified her best friend.
[+] 1 user Likes Aavesh9's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS - by Aavesh9 - 04-11-2023, 12:40 PM
RE: A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS - by Aavesh9 - 04-11-2023, 01:46 PM
RE: A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS - by Aavesh9 - 04-11-2023, 01:51 PM
RE: A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS - by Aavesh9 - 04-11-2023, 01:53 PM
RE: A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS - by Aavesh9 - 04-11-2023, 01:55 PM
RE: A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS - by Aavesh9 - 04-11-2023, 08:27 PM
RE: A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS - by Aavesh9 - 05-11-2023, 11:32 PM
RE: A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS - by Aavesh9 - 05-11-2023, 11:35 PM
RE: A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS - by Aavesh9 - 06-11-2023, 10:02 PM