Adultery A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS
Part-2

Later…

"So, go ahead and explain then Linny...why didn't you tell me about this new development till now? There isn’t a single incident in our lives that we haven't shared each other. We discuss sex, orgasms, issues, Des, Rajat, kids, parents and all the sentiments of what happened or are happening with us. But...but I can't understand why you didn't tell me about this before!", Mona looked at her friend who laid next to her exhausted and still jerking mildly from the orgasm she just had. 

Linny looked down to her belly where Mona rested her head and saw her watching her with scrutinizing eyes. 

"I don't know why I didn't tell you. I am sorry darling...so sorry that I don't have any excuse", Linny's voice held sincere remorse.

"Well, in that case, spill...I need the full story...Don't you dare to leave out even a single point!"

"Okay-ok-yaar", Linny moved a bit to get a bit of water. She felt dried out and dead after what her friend did to her. She walked uneasily from pain.

"You were too hard on me. I can’t feel my asshole…feels like it has been burned inside", Linny complained as she took few gulps of the beer in hand.

"Sorry", Mona went ahead and hugged and squeezed Linny’s breasts from behind caringly and kissed her neck in slow and sensual manner.

"I deserve it, I know...It never occurred to me why I didn't tell you sooner Mona. Sorry my sweet darling", Linny leaned backwards to her friend's naked and sweaty body. She felt the warmth spreading each their bodies spontaneously. 

"It's just that Rajat came back from his Europe trip and started modifying one of the upper floor rooms into his 'Dungeon', as he calls it. I have been there a few times and only when he calls me there, I never felt the need to explore it myself. I think that's probably why I missed to tell you"

Mona pouted her lips showing mock irritation.

"Sorry my dear", Linny turned and kissed Mona's pouted lips to ensure the heavy lid that contained the hard feelings between them got cleared.

"It's alright Linny...I am sorry too for pushing it too far. I didn't need to show it on you like this...I won't repeat it again, okay", Mona kissed her friend back and squeezed her buttocks by pressing her middle finger over Linny’s battered anal ring.

"Linny, show me first and tell me everything!", Mona smiled with excitement and nudged her friend.

"Of course, sweety...come", Linny walked and took her friend out of the bedroom.

"Leave it there Mona”, Linny asked her friend to keep the dildo on bed while walking her out to Rajat’s dungeon, and she continued, “I think you forgot…all our four kids are at my parent's house for the long weekend. Rajat told me that he will come home late today because he planned something BIG tonight and asked me to check his dungeon room for something he kept there to read and be prepared. We have this whole house for ourselves darling! Let's totally be ourselves yaa Mona", Linny nodded back to Mona who was about to carry her leggings. 

"Oukay then…you slutty girl...let's be free!", Mona giggled and jumped making her voluptuously rounded breasts to juggle that made her friend laugh. 

Linny climbed upstairs and Mona followed her naked friend while prodding Linny's ass-cheeks. They reached the corner of the first floor and Linny pressed a small button on the top of its threshold that made the door open. As it opened, Mona saw a wall that seemed like a dead-end. Instead, it was another door that was painted in the same color of the wall to make it disguised for anyone who didn’t know about the door or the room that remained at that corner. 

Linny opened the second door and welcomed her friend inside.

They stood inside a tiny corridor type of room that once again looked like a dead end.

Mona was in surprise when she found Linny turning another knob to a concealed door opening further from the tiny room where they stood. She admired and agreed with Linny on Rajat’s thoughtfulness as he cleverly kept their kink room hidden away from kids or any prying eyes.

Linny pulled Mona’s hand that made her step forward.

"Oh-God!", Mona exclaimed as Linny switched on the light. Mona whistled as she entered.

"What the hell!", Mona’s throat dried out of words as she got overwhelmed with the objects that were spread inside the room. It wasn’t a small or medium sized room…it was larger than their master bedroom…huge…and the whole room was occupied…packed…filled! Both friends stood naked, with one of them transfixed and other not so amused over the stuff that were organized inside. Mona struggled and miserably failed to swallow it all in. Even when Linny nudged her naval to tickle, she didn't feel the slight pain.

"Oh My God! This is the first time for me without Rajat...But, what the hell is all this…oh-gosh!", exclaimed Linny and her voice brought Mona back to earth.

"What in devil’s name is all this Linny???", Mona was in shock and Linny saw that her friend was appalled enough to find adequate words to describe her disbelief. 

"Looks like exact replica of the sex shops that we saw last time when we were in Budapest! Doesn't it? OH-SHITT!", Mona was excited beyond her wildest imagination. Though she didn't open her mouth when they visited Hungary and spent three nights sightseeing and partying, Linny had noticed the enthusiasm and elevation in Mona's behavior during their love making sessions after each time they visited kinky shops and pubs.

"It's alright Mona...relax...even I have no clue what the hell all this is! Actually, this is the third time that I am in this room since he converted it!", Linny was equally surprised as Mona because Rajat introduced her to a few things previously, and though she felt thrilled at first, later when he kept on and on asking her to explore more variety, she kept the momentum only for his sake. She wasn’t interested in such eccentric sexual explorations. However, as she knew well about her husband’s inhibitions, she did not expect it to be of such extent to fill an entire room with kinky things. She was least bothered about the money that he would’ve spent to buy all things that was spread in the room.

Because, Linny had a secret by her own! A dark, devilish secret that she didn’t want Mona and her husband to find out!!

On the other hand, Mona's vagina pulsed and creamed simultaneously, matching her eyes that flew from one to other equipment that was displayed in the large room. There were numerous wall sized mirrors that created a dark and erotic visual appeal. It was her secret wish to return back to Budapest or Prague to explore those city-nights to the fullest rather than drinking and partying. As she knew Linny tagged with her only due to her pestering, she was content and happy that they at least visited such places once in their lifetime. But she always wanted more…

But right then, Mona felt exultant! 

Since the moment she entered the special room, she felt she reached her own home!!

"Have mercy on me Jesus", Mona muttered her prayer silently as she stood transfixed. It was a room filled with various sex toys and many types of equipment that left nothing to imagination for both ladies who stood frozen to core. Despite their surprised shock, both of them felt familiar wetness secreting from their nether holes. It was an undeniable response from both their respective bodies. 

Both Mona and Linny took a detailed inventory of what was inside the dungeon.

A black colored bed that seemed to be wider than a king-sized one…a bed that took the center stage inside the dungeon…it seemed to be made of plastic. It was a water bed – large enough for more than three of four people…that huge!

The bed was pitch-black-color and made of rubber or plastic!

It was kept elevated on a small podium that stood at half-a-foot height above the floor!

There were handcuffs placed on four ends of the bed! They were black too!

"What is this?"  Mona's eyes were wide in disbelief while looking at the odd bed.

"He used oil last time when we did it here", Linny replied smiling. But she found her friend was not listening as Mona's attention was already on something else. Mona was gawking at something hanging from the ceiling.

It was a Swing! 

It was Black!

On it’s side, Mona noticed a pair of padded wrist cuffs hanging from the roof.

It was Black as well!

Next to it was a sort of the bench that seemed to be upside down to Mona's eyes and she tried to guess it’s purpose. A wild smile spread through her face when she saw Linny looking at her with apprehension on the possible purposes of the bench.

It was a whipping bench!

It was Black too!

Then her gaze reached back to the center stage where the huge black bed took her breath away. It’s unusually large size made her think why Rajat got such large mattress just to have sex. Even if it was to have some kinky stuff, Mona failed to bring some rationale to have such a huge bed. Yet, it was the material and the color that captured Mona's brain cells. On it’s four sides, there were gaps aligned to the mattress whose purpose she failed to guess correctly. "Possibly for the oil to fall through", Mona smirked as she imagined how it could work.

Further next to the large bed, placed to it’s side, stood a sort of gymnastics frame with a large board that was covered with soft-rubber and it was kept elevated to mid-air at somewhere above their hip-height. It looked like a table without it’s legs. Mona looked at Linny with her eyebrows curved to raise the obvious question.

"I have no idea what this is…trust me! Except the bed and that bench, I never saw any of these things till now", exclaimed Linny.

"Still you didn't tell me", reminded Mona with a teasing laugh.

"Yaar, common...stop it", Linny snapped.

"Okay ok. But, seriously Linny, what is all this?"

“I have no clue”, Linny answer was more like a monologue and she made a note to ask Rajat how much money he spent for this craziness. When she looked at Mona, she saw her attention was already diverted to another apparition that got her curiosity as well. It looked like another type of gym equipment with hanging bars and a wide wooden board below with clamps and bolts. All over the metal bars were holes as if some other equipment was added on to it. Both women stood perplexed in wonder to guess the actual purpose of such weird equipment...for sex!

Linny was already exasperated and with all the things that was inside the room, as she knew it was only a matter of time that Rajat would make her participate in all his craziness using these equipment. In addition, she was so sure that he was going to hurt her bad…she never liked forceful sex…no toys…no external stimuli…she was very much content to engage in simple, missionary, short-timed activity. That was how she wanted her sex-life to be…but what she underwent in her marriage was absolutely opposite of what she wanted!

"All I want is normal sex for fuck-sake", Linny murmured silently. It pinched her head that she was taking care of “normal-sex” already with someone that both her best friend and her husband didn’t knew. She deliberately took the effort to remove this specific thought as she knew very well that she was cheating herself. 

"Look at this Linny!", Mona pulled her friend's elbow to show her yet another apparatus. 

Next to them, kept on the floor was a small piston type contraption with a dildo fixed at it’s center. It was a self-remote-operated vibrator machine.

Near to the vibrator machine was a medium sized open table with four or five racks containing many items. Mona got so curious that she sat on the floor to check. She found couple of elastic ropes, two handcuffs, two ankle cuffs, a special kind of hanging cuffs with bar that spread the cuffs, a kind of dog leash with neck collar, a thread with many medium sized beads connected, few cute looking anal plugs, and another plug with a kind of fox tail attached, two mouth gag balls, one whip that looked sharp and mean and another whip with multiple threads, a handful of creams and lubricants that was meant for men stamina and for women there were gels specific for anal play, and a tiny plastic cage that she couldn't understand what it was meant for. 

"OH-MY-GOD!", exclaimed Mona.

"I saw some of these pieces when I came here last time but didn't see all the rest. What the hell is he thinking??", Linny’s face showed her exasperation when she saw the enormity of sex toys and equipment inside the room that her husband created.

"Yaar Linny, what I don't understand is - why is he doing all this? Is to have some kind of imaginative sex with you? Or is he mentally unstable or what??", though she asked such questions, Mona was too embarrassed to admit that she was desperate to try some kinky stuff herself.

"You know it already, right Mona? Since our marriage, I have told you so many times how his twisted mind works. Rajat has many such ideas, whenever he visits some places and returns home, immediately he wants me to replicate things that he saw.I had no idea that he was such a person when we got married – if I knew then, you know who would’ve been his wife! 

Mona cringed at her friend’s remark.

Linny continued without giving much attention to her friend’s face, “Rajat was gentleman enough to tell me that, if I don't entertain some heavy sex in our life, he would stray out of our marriage. And, of course I agreed to it then because we were young and I never imagined how far and how much sex he needed. But none of those explains this!", she exclaimed and looked at the entire room with increased exasperation.

"But Linny, trust me when I am telling you, I think this time, he has gone too far with this. Honestly, it's better to start counselling or something like that", Mona sounded equally exasperated at her friend's predicament as she contained her real emotion inside but her pussy was giving her away…she sensed moist heat creeping all around her groin. Deep inside her head, Linny’s statements echoed “if I knew before marriage, who would have been his wife”, Mona gulped as her cunt rooted right there with a huge dollop of pre-cum.

"Oh no, it's not like that Mona. I told you many times in the past when he made me do some nasty things outdoors and in few public places. Though it sounds nasty, in reality the thrill of doing such things is really something that I can't explain to you. You have to experience it to understand what I am saying".

"Okay ok, for a moment let's say I agree to some extent. But what is this Linny? Do you think this is normal?", Mona’s questions made sense.

"Rajat brought me here once and we tried the bed. Trust me, it was out of the world!", Linny rolled her eyes upwards and made a naughty twist of her lips.

"Wow...I just can't believe that you are also in this! Now, I understand why you were so secretive about it!”

"To be honest Mona, yes. I was so scared that if I told you how much I enjoyed the sex inside this room, I was really scared that you would not be my sweetheart anymore"

"Of course, I wouldn't! If you had told me earlier!"

Linny looked at her friend in surprise. She saw Mona smiling and standing up. The next second, Linny felt Mona's body crushing her in a tight embrace and her mouth being pulled into a hard kiss. Simultaneously, Linny felt her cunt lips being separated by Mona's fingers. Linny squeezed Mona's butt cheeks to pull them apart and dug her middle finger through the crack and nudged her friend's anal entrance as if testing the possibility. Mona responded by moving her legs apart and allowed the probing finger more access to her dirty burrow. Both women grinded against each other and when Linny felt her friend trying to move things further, she pulled out from the kiss.

"No no, not yet Mona"

"Why? Do you only like Rajat now?", Mona looked apprehensive. 

"Stop it Mona, it's not like that. First let us check everything that he arranged here and afterwards let's do whatever you want to"

"Okay ok, then let's do that. But, what if he comes back from the office when I am here?", Mona asked.

"Oh-No! he won’t! before he left for the office, he said that there is an instruction pad that he kept for me inside. I am supposed to read it and be prepared by evening around 7pm. He also asked me to switch off my mobile by evening because he didn't want to be disturbed for the whole night!"

"Gosh! Really Linny? Are you seriously considering a full-night sex?", Mona seemed shocked.

"Well, that depends on him! I can’t do it like how he wants…but, you know how much I can endure right?", Linny smiled at her friend knowingly.

"Yaar, that's a different matter altogether Linny. Between us, we can do it for days or nights as long as we are hydrated and get sleep and rest. But this! If you ask me - this is way toooo much!"

"I dunno what he has in mind! But, leave it now. Let us check what else is here. Come Mona!"

Both left the gym equipment and moved to the next one that was kept on the floor. It was the vibrator machine with a small seat with a vibrator pointed upwards and a remote next to it. 

"Why and what in the Devil's name does he want this thing? End of the day, it’s you who will be taking it and having an orgasm, not him for fuck sake!!", Mona literally shivered in anger filled excitement.

"Actually, I tried it once. Oh-God Mona! Trust me, it will simply blow your mind if you try it once!"

"And you didn't tell me!"

"Okay....SORRY A THOUSAND...NO...A MILLION TIMES SORRY…OK?", Linny made a scowl.

"Okay ok, tell me...tell me", Mona got excited.

"Alright then...he made me sit on this first and asked to insert the vibrator inside me. And, I thought that it would be the same as the one that we used last year when we both were in Bali, remember?"

"Oh yes...then??", Mona's voice became too anxious to know more.

"Well, he asked me how I felt and I said it feels okay...then he took out the remote that I didn't notice earlier and started to increase the speed...OH-GOD! It was pleasure when it began. But then, he pushed it to medium level speed and I went crazy! I came immediately! I think I came more than once at one-shot! This thing here made me see stars in less than a few seconds!!"

"Oh-shit! And then??", Mona clutched her vagina and sharpened her ears for more.

"Oh-God girl...As I was cumming on it, he pushed the vibration to the next level that was below the max...that did it! I fell on the floor and cried because I couldn't control my stomach and the way my orgasm hit...it was hard…in a sense it felt like someone punched my belly. He had to carry me to the bed and keep me inside his grip to bring me back to consciousness. I lost it! I literally lost my senses then and there!!", Linny already had a few fingers inside her cunt when she explained her last experience. 

"My God Linny! Why didn't you tell me earlier? Did you think if you let me try, then I would get addicted?"

"No no...I told you...I felt like I was betraying you with Rajat and it wasn't fair on me"

"You could've", Mona smiled lovingly at her soul mate.

"Yes, I should've...sorry...why don't you try it now? We have all the afternoon till evening with me. If you want, I can call Rajat and ask him to come late as well", Linny seemed suddenly excited and gulped another sip of beer.

"We are just starting now...my darling! And, guess what? We have 5 hours to explore...and with all of this around, I think you'll be exhausted by the time Rajat comes in! I will make sure of that!!", Mona laughed wickedly as she took out the leash and made a gesture at Linny while taking a sip from her bottle.

"OOH!", Linny exclaimed as her cunt jerked spontaneously at the thought of what her lover would do with her.

"Anyway, what shit is this one Linny? Any ideas? Why did he write 'USE THE KEY AND OPEN AFTER READING', I mean reading what?", Mona got super curious when she reached a large black wardrobe with sliding doors that were closed from outside with a big black lock.

"Hmm...I think it's for me to read the instruction pad that he asked me to read carefully and follow step by step for tonight's session.

"And, where is that?"

"Somewhere downstairs. I am not crazy to go through all that! If he wants, let him do whatever and finish himself off. Honestly, I've always felt that I am not the right partner that he wanted Mona. You know how exhausted I am each time he returns from his trips. We both are not sexually compatible but I go along with his craziness just because I don't want him to stray. You know it very well, right?"

“But you told me that he gets sex outside”, Mona asked back.

“Yes, and No, yes in a sense that whatever he does when he travels is conveniently untold. Same like us, when we take our break and go somewhere, he never questions what I did or with whom I was”, Linny’s voice was not much convincing.

“Yaar Linny! You take such short breaks only with me, right?”, Mona paused and saw some doubt written on her friend’s face, “or do you go out with someone else??”, she couldn’t keep from asking the obvious.

“Of course No, Mona, I don’t…But even if I go for business trips away for even a week, he never questions…and he told me that if I wanted to try something, he would be alright to accept”, Linny smiled.

“Hmm…so, the question here is…did you? or rather…have you had sex with someone other than me and Rajat?”

“Stop it Mona! You are sometimes crazier than Rajat”, Linny wasn’t looking at Mona’s face when she replied.

“Why aren’t you answering me straight Linny? Wasn’t your last trip to Mumbai with Madhav or was it him…that burly one…Chris? I totally forgot about it”, she paused and thought for a moment…”hmm…again, when I think about it, you do take quite many breaks for business trips!”

“Look Mona, you have to stop this okay. What I do on my business trip is not anyone’s concerns because I am going for work…only work…now it looks like I am talking to two-two Rajat!”, Linny scowled.

“Oooh-chhoo-cute! Yaar Linny common…you know I am pulling your leg!”, though Mona downplayed immediately, she did not miss to noticed the sudden change that came on her friend’s cheeks when she mentioned the names of Linny’s two office mates. She made a mental note to find out more on the two guys once work resumed at office. She heard a voice inside her head murmuring that something was going on with Linny that she hasn’t disclosed to her and Rajat. She heard an incorrect tone ringing inside her head.

“It’s already frustrating that Rajat doesn’t listen to me and now you are asking the same thing”, Linny’s voice was a bit angry. Yet Mona noticed that something was off on her friend’s face.

"Hey! Listen Linny...It does matter to know what he wants from you. After all, you are his wife and you want him throughout your life. And, for everything else, I am with you too my darling!", Mona turned to her friend and placed a loving kiss on Linny's forehead.

Linny returned her friend's affection along with a sloppy kiss placed on Mona's mouth.

"Okay okay! Go and get that writing pad. I will help you to read. In the meantime, give me the key for this locker…let me see what more did Rajat kept inside", Mona seemed more eager and excited than Linny who was just going with the flow.

"So many secrets!", Mona thought as she took the two keys.

"Here, this is the key for the cupboard and the small one is for the small cabinet inside", Linny handed over the key. She started to leave the room to pick the writing pad that Rajat downstairs.

"Slap!", Linny jumped as she got a slap on her butt cheeks.

"Oouch! What was that for?", Linny was surprised.

Mona smiled and replied…"It looked sooo scrummy! come back quick...I can't wait to try some of these on YOUUU!", Mona sent a flying kiss to her naked friend.

"Oh-okay-okay, I shall return more love to you then. You just wait for it girl", Linny smiled and walked out of the room. Mona was excited yet the same time she thought of possible explanations for Linny’s earlier expressions. But that thought passed on when she was able to open the storage cabinet.

"Hmm...let's check what this guy kept inside", Mona purred and opened the two doors of the cupboards sideways.

"FUCK!", she couldn't move from shock as she tried and failed to capture everything that was stowed inside.

Mona stood stunned!

Her cunt couldn't control and creamed immediately!!

She squeezed her thighs hard against each other to stop herself from shaking and shuddering!!

Her right hand flew to her left breast and pinched it’s nipple, as if trying to bring her back to consciousness!!

Her left hand moved rhythmically to her vagina and cupped it forcefully, as if trying to stop it from free-flowing!!

Mona couldn't move a single limb of her body. She failed to respond when Linny returned and called at her.

"Mona! You there right?", Linny called again as she walked and entered the inner room.

"WHAT-THE!", Linny also stood paralyzed next to Mona once she saw what her friend was looking at. Both of them failed to think properly or figure out how to react. 

"Mona...what is all this??", Linny was the first to regain senses.

No response from Mona.

"Mona...you okay?"

Still no reply from her friend.

"Mona!!"

"Umm...yes...what?", Mona replied transfixed like a robot.

"Mona! Are you OK?", Linny shook her shoulder and asked again.

"Oh-yes...okay...I am ok!", Mona fumbled in her attempt to find some words.

"My-my-my...someone is really excited!", Linny giggled as she noticed her friend pinching and fingering while looking at all the stuff inside the cupboard. 

"No...no Linny, it's not that!", Mona was again at a loss for words.

"What I don't understand is what the hell is going on in Rajat’s brain and what does he intend to do with all these things? Oh-God! am I possibly supposed to wear this shit? Fuck!!", Linny's voice felt out of place to Mona who in turn was reeling over what she found inside the cabinet.

"Not possibly...I think you ARE to wear it!", Mona replied without looking at Linny.

"HELL-NO! NO-WAY!”, Linny exclaimed and gasped, “I am not crazy as he is!"

"Well, in that case would you like Rajat to find someone who would wear it for him?"

"Crap! This is a mess, isn't it Mona?"

"I'd say no!", Mona was quick to reply. Linny was startled at Mona's reply and looked at her closely. 

Mona was oblivious that her cunt was overflowing already and was worried about the itch that began deep inside her vagina since the moment she walked inside the room. Within her subconscious, she was already picturing herself handling and enjoying some of the toys and was figuring out how to explore the rest. She felt her fingers squeezing her left nipple it hard and in turn making her wince from the sweet pain.

"What is this for? Any idea?", Mona asked Linny while pointing at two glazing latex female dresses that were hung at one corner of the wardrobe. One was of blazing red and the other was shining black. Both dresses looked like they were from neck to feet. 

"What else, for me to wear and parade for him!", Linny's voice conveyed that she wasn’t excited at all.

"But-but how can you wear this without any air-gaps anywhere on it? Look, if you wear this as it is…in less than few minutes you'll start sweating and I am sure you will burn inside...look…it's made of plastic...oh-no, it's made with rubber", Mona corrected herself as she touched one of the dresses.

"I think it's Spandex or Latex", Linny re-corrected her friend.

"Oh-yeah? But Linny, how can you wear this for long time? As you just said, Rajat wanted something to do through the night, didn't he?", she paused and saw no enthusiasm in her friend’s face. She continued to push…"Yaar listen…why don't we try it on? There are two of these anyways", Mona jumped and asked her friend’s permission.

"Yeah, why not? We have time to kill...let's try this and try others too!", Linny smiled without much interest.

"Okay, which color? I call dibs on Red!", Linny didn't give any room to Mona to make a choice.

"Yeah-yeah-yeah…Red Girl! I knew you'd go for it", Mona was leaping already. She was too excited to control her eagerness.

"I don't want to wear this now Mona...after all, Rajat will make me wear this later and do things that he wants to...not what I want to do…and as you know it already, none of this is for me…isn’t this all for his pleasure?"

"That's why Linny...let us try and see if it excites you. There are so many toys here that I want to try...Don't you want to check that Anal Plug??", Mona rolled her eyes and she pointed at the silvery glittering apparatus.

"Well...if you want to try, I will also do it...but I will remove it the moment I feel itchy or uncomfortable okay", Linny was really not that interested. It made Mona think again why her friend wasn’t so keen with all such things but her curiosity took over immediately and she forgot that ray of thought.

"Okay yaar okay…let's try…let’s try!", Mona cried loudly and pulled the suits out. They both were already naked and Mona wiped off the sweat from her body and did the same to Linny. She teased her nipples that were already stiff and tickled her friend at her navel that brought a giggle on Linny's lips.

Mona took the latex gel and started mixing it with Vaseline.

"Why are you mixing it?", a puzzled Linny asked.

"Hmm...it is a trick Linny.  Do you remember our time in Amsterdam, that night with the blonde stripper with whom we tried threesome? Don’t you recall the dress she wore when we met her in the bar? She had a similar looking bodysuit at the beginning that she stripped by the time her dance ended…don’t you remember Linny?"

"Uh-ah...yes I do…how can I forget!", Linny smirked and winked at her friend while remembering the hot night when they had their first time sharing themselves to a third woman.

"Yeah...she told me that if I was ever to try Latex or Spandex suit, always spread latex gel with Vaseline that will help our skin to breathe despite staying inside the suit. She said it would be an experience to enjoy latex if we never tried, and Vaseline would last for a very long time, even for a full night to keep our skin hydrated. Otherwise, we'd have to drink lot of water and pee a lot...which would kill the experience...common now…rub this on your body like how I am doing", Mona edged her friend.

"No no, I don't want to do it. It’s just that you are so excited, I will play along for some time. Later if Rajat wants then I will join but I can’t go on for the whole night as he wants to...No fucking way!"

"Okay okies...don't get angry, just look at me then...and learn baby!", Mona giggled as she started spreading the mix over her skin. She started by pulling the mixture on her fingertips and stroking onto her feet and then moved to her calves and thighs. As she stroked her shapely legs, she looked at Linny and nodded to join applying it on her body as well. She turned and thrusted her hindside to Linny as she finished applying till hips, and while applying the mixture on her ass-cheeks, Mona purposely slowed her rubbing to torture her friend visually in most seductive manner. She started spreading the mix from her waist up and as she spread it all over her bulbous mounds, a delicious tinge of jealousy creeped into her mind to check who looked hotter in the suit. She used the more of the mixture and spread it through the rest of her upper body till neck. She pinched her nipples purposely, kneaded her stomach and ensured her both arms were thoroughly covered before pulling the suit upwards. Linny noticed that Mona was making sure every inch of her skin was covered with the mixture of latex gel and Vaseline…in few minutes, Mona stood gleaming all over! 
[+] 1 user Likes Aavesh9's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS - by Aavesh9 - 04-11-2023, 12:40 PM
RE: A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS - by Aavesh9 - 04-11-2023, 01:46 PM
RE: A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS - by Aavesh9 - 04-11-2023, 01:51 PM
RE: A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS - by Aavesh9 - 04-11-2023, 01:53 PM
RE: A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS - by Aavesh9 - 04-11-2023, 01:55 PM
RE: A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS - by Aavesh9 - 04-11-2023, 08:27 PM
RE: A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS - by Aavesh9 - 05-11-2023, 11:32 PM
RE: A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS - by Aavesh9 - 05-11-2023, 11:35 PM
RE: A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS - by Aavesh9 - 06-11-2023, 10:02 PM