Adultery Be My Guest
After chatting with her adulterous mistress for some more time, Malti saw the cocky giant come out of the kitchen. He was indeed sweating profusely. Stepping out of the kitchen, he quickly took off his tight t-shirt, gave her a smutty wink and headed straight for the bathroom. The voluptuous maid was thoroughly impressed by the smartass youth’s muscle-bound physique. She had never seen such an superior physical specimen in her entire life. It looked like the handsome monster’s whole body was nothing but an amazing pack of massive muscle power. Taming such a fearsome beast would undoubtedly be most tedious. Malti was quite sure that if the big bull had his way, he would thoroughly ravage her luscious body and it would be great. However, she was not ready to mix business with pleasure and should try not to give in to any temptation.

After sweeping the living room, Malti went to the kitchen. By then, Parna had hidden both the bottle of wine and the envelope of medicine out of anybody’s sight. She smiled at her maid and said, “You must have seen our new guest. Paresh is my husband’s youngest nephew. He came yesterday afternoon. Today I’m going to feed him mutton kasha. Please wash the meat quickly. Then you need to peel the potatoes too. Paresh is a big lad. He must be very hungry after shopping under the sun. I need to boil some eggs for him.”

While she took the meat out of the bag and put them into the kitchen sink to wash, Malti asked with a smile, “How long will this young nephew of yours stay here? I can see you’re going to have a lot of fun with him, since the two of you will be home alone most of the time.”

Parna easily understood what her wicked maid was implying. Where there’s smoke there’s fire. The sly bitch could sniff it. She replied in a gingerly voice, “Oh, come on! What are you playing at? Don’t be so ridiculous. Paresh is like my son.”

In her twisted mind, Malti laughed at the blatant lie. However, instead of confronting the cheating housewife right away, she chose to tease her, “Aha! He might be a son. But certainly not yours. Damn, you’re so naive. Your husband is impotent and can’t satisfy you. Now that a young man, who I must admit, looks really potent, has come to live with you, you must make him your lover, not your son. You give that giant a chance and I'm pretty sure he’ll happily put a son into your belly. Trust me. That horny son of a bitch is definitely hot for you. You’ve suffered so much for so long. Now that God has given you a golden opportunity, you need to seize it with both hands. Otherwise, there’s no end to your woe.”

It was now crystal clear to Parna that her foxy maid could definitely see through her. Although she had a real urge to confess everything, she decided not to give in so easily. Instead, she played along, “Hmm, I think what you’re saying is quite reasonable. But I don’t know whether it’s actually possible. How can I be sure if Paresh really likes me or not? Besides, if my husband suspects anything, then my life can quickly turn into a complete disaster.”

Malti growled at the duplicity of her doxy mistress, “Come on now! Don’t try to act lame. Is it really so difficult for you? Just look at you. You know you’ve a killer body, right? I dare say no mortal man can resist you. You’re shamelessly walking around in a half naked state in front of your young nephew. Do you really think that the bastard never got turned on after watching you flash your big boobs and fat ass like a cheap whore? Or are you trying to say that he didn’t make a pass on you yet? Do you really think that I’m so stupid to believe it? You don’t need to act saintly in front of me. Your husband is a complete moron. Stop worrying about him. Nobody in his right frame of mind would let a horny bull stay in his house, when his wife is a milch cow. Just give the wild beast a fucking chance and he’s going to fuck your brains out for sure. Or have you two already had sex?”

Parna couldn’t have imagined that her cunning maid would launch a direct attack on her. It was quite obvious that she could guess what was going on between the two seditious lovers. It was rather difficult to hide everything from her sharp eyes. Parna was a little hesitant to admit her infidelity. She didn’t know what’s going on inside her wicked mind and so needed to tread carefully. Like her clever nephew said, it’s better to be safe than sorry. She tried to end the uncomfortable conversation, “Enough of your bullshit! Now no more chitchat. Get on with those meat and potatoes. Paresh must have freshened up and left the bathroom by now. The poor fellow must be starving. I’ve to go and feed him these boiled eggs. I’ll be back soon. So hurry up.”

Seeing her sultry mistress taking twelve boiled eggs on a plate to her hunky lover, Malti couldn’t resist the urge to tease her once more and chuckled, “Wow! You are going to feed your nephew a dozen eggs. I guess the guy must be a true beast if he can really eat that many eggs.”

Parna got really pissed off and snarled at her cheeky maid, “Keep your eyes off these eggs, bitch. Oil your own machine. Did you take a good look at my nephew? Did you notice how strong he is? He is a Hulk and needs good food to stay fit and strong. You don’t need to worry about him. You do what I told you to do. That’ll be enough for both of us. Now, shut your fucking mouth and get on with your fucking job. I’ll be back within fifteen minutes.”

After her heated conversation with her maid in the kitchen, Parna remained alert as long as Malti stayed at the house. She didn’t give her another chance to catch her off guard. Malti too could sense that she had crossed her limits and didn’t want to push any further. After finishing the household chores, she quickly headed home.

It was truly a delicious lunch. Today Parna cooked too many dishes to feed her magnificent lover. Apart from rice and mutton kasha, the lavish menu included lentils with fish head, crispy fried potatoes, eggplant fillings, fish curry and for dessert, sweet curd and gulab jamun. Moreover, she was a seasoned cook. She could easily work as a chef in a big restaurant, if she wanted to. All the dishes were really tasty and her giant nephew ate them to his heart’s content. A big bowl of rice, a bowl of lentils, lots of fried potatoes, quite a bit of fillings, eight pieces of big cuttlefish with two large fish-heads, and of course thirty pieces of that lovely tender meat, in all made up his generous meal. On the other hand, Mr. Malakar, who was a light eater, had a little bit of rice and lentils, some fried potatoes and only a piece of fish. He didn’t even dare to touch the spicy mutton kasha made with dry chili powder. He got up long before Paresh could finish his monstrous course. The elderly homeowner did not like to sleep in the afternoon. So he turned on the TV and sat comfortably on the couch to watch the news.

After lunch, Parna said to her old husband in an annoying tone, “You’re sitting comfortably on the couch watching TV. Meanwhile, your wife is squirming in pain. I spent the whole day standing on my feet in the heat of the kitchen. Now my back is killing me. In fact, my whole body is aching a lot. Do you have any painkillers with you?”

The old man got worried about his beloved wife and was about to get up from the couch to get her a painkiller. However, suddenly his young nephew appeared out of nowhere and pleaded in a very humble voice, “Oh Aunty! Why are you bothering my uncle with such a trivial matter? Let him watch TV. Remember, painkillers are not good for health. They should only be consumed as a last resort. But don’t worry. There’s a far better way to deal with your problem. And that’s a body massage. Trust me, a nice massage can loosen your tight muscles and relieve your pain completely. You and uncle are doing enough for me and for that I’ll be forever grateful to you. Now please allow me to express my gratitude. I’m a trained masseur. I learned the skill in our village gym. The gym instructor taught me. Sir used to say that lifting heavy weights alone is not enough to gain muscles. For that you need to have regular massages too. Otherwise they’ll turn stiff and won’t grow anymore. Let me give you a proper body massage Aunty. It’s my guarantee that you’ll find it really beneficial. Within an hour or so, your entire body will be fully rejuvenated. What do you say Aunty? Do you want to try it?”

Parna seemed to be delighted at her young nephew’s suggestion, “Yeah, you’re right, Paresh. You’re such a savior. A nice massage might indeed ease off my pain. Okay, let’s try it then. There’s no need to disturb your uncle. He can sit here and enjoy the TV. Let’s go upstairs. You can give me the massage in my bedroom. When we’re done, we’ll come downstairs and I'll make you tea.”
[+] 1 user Likes codename.love69's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Be My Guest - by codename.love69 - 13-10-2023, 09:06 AM
RE: Be My Guest - by Givemeextra - 13-10-2023, 11:11 AM
RE: Be My Guest - by codename.love69 - 13-10-2023, 12:39 PM
RE: Be My Guest - by abcturbine - 13-10-2023, 03:19 PM
RE: Be My Guest - by codename.love69 - 16-10-2023, 08:31 AM
RE: Be My Guest - by Mampi - 16-10-2023, 05:22 PM
RE: Be My Guest - by codename.love69 - 18-10-2023, 09:28 AM
RE: Be My Guest - by codename.love69 - 21-10-2023, 09:43 AM
RE: Be My Guest - by codename.love69 - 21-10-2023, 09:44 AM