Adultery Heavenly angel: deceived by trust continued by gauravbaba
WASHROOM FUN......................................................................................................................
Varun and devika going towards washroom holding hands, and doing small chit chating.....when they reached near washroom area, there was ten washroom , in which five washroom has nice lights and other five washrooms has not much proper lights, so there was some darkness there, everyone was going in first five washrooms only.........so devika goes to the other washrooms to release her as soon as possible , but soon she starts entering in a washroom, varun stops her and signals her for the very last one.....then as devika entering in the last washroom , devika and varun both hear some thumping sound, like someone is getting fucked from near by washroom.........
Thappp....thap.......thappp....thhapp....tttthhhhaaapppppp....thapp..thhahppp.......
Female- aaahhhhh.......uuuuummmaaaaa.......do it slowly, you daily screw my pussy.......its hurts while taking your monter cock.....plz be ahhhhhhh.....slowly.
Male- when i see you.......a monster awakes in me.....aaaahhhhhhh its feels so good.........your pussy is so tight bhabi....OOOOUUUFFFFF
Female- you are fucking me since two years.........aaaahhhhhh.....dont empty your juice in me this time plz.
Male- with so much tightness .......its unbearable to take out from your pussy...oohhhhh GOD.....I am cummingggg....bhabi
Female- aaaahhhhhh............uuuuuuuiiiiiii........mmaaaaaaaa.....i am also cumming, then suddenly thumping sounds stops
Female- ohhh god, you again filled my pussy with your load, i already having 2 babies from you and yours that impotent brother thinks , that those are from him.
By hearing that word , devika widens her eyes and looks in amazement towards varun, who was just hearing and smiling...
Varun- what mam......as we are enjoying with our sexy teacher.......he is enjoying with his bhabi, to which devika feels little embarresment and put her face down, and enters in the washroom.
As she is closing the washroom door , varun stops her and request her to not put the gate latch, as he is standing out, to which devika blushes and just put the gate without latch, varun slowly sticks his ear on washroom door and peeing sound comes............sshhshhhhhh.........eehhhhh....sshhshhshshs..........., when the peeing sounds end, varun suddenly opens the door , by which devika turns herself in amazement , to which varun hugs her tightly and put the gate latch from inside.
Now the condition is, varun is hugging devika tightly, and devika standing nude from below having her leggy on her feet and washroom door is locked from inside..........and soon varun also pull his trouser off and pulls devika’s kameez till her waist, now both are nude from below, then varun starts kissing devika on her lips.........but devika pulls herself away ......
Devika- what are you doing varun.....atleast don’t do it here
Varun- if that devar can fuck his bhabi in the washroom , then why can’t we have some fun here......with this varun again take devika in his tight embrace and again sucking her lips, after which devika surrenders to him and also take varun in her embrace and also kisses back, then varun starts rubbing the tip of his nude cock on devika,s pussy, by which both moans in pleasure but their moans ends up in heir mouth only, after sometime varun stops kissing her........
Varun- waooo....... its feels great, while doing here devika
Devika- you done.........now go out..plz
Varun- i also need to pee, but it will not come like this.......your efforts needed devika
Devika in surprise- what help you need in peeing.........no, just do it yourself
Varun- you have to hold my cock till i free myself......plz
Devika- chiiiii......no i am not goona do such thing...just do it yourself
Varun- ok, i will then not let you go from here....
Devika- what all crazy things you both are making me do......god only only knows what coming next.
Then devika holds varun cock and varun started peeing, after he finishes peeing he saw devika who is lost in admiring the hardness of his cock, to which he smiles.......
Varun- did you like it mam....then stroke it for few mins.
Devika feels embarresment, and leaves his cock, but still looking to it,
Varun- devika, howz my cock.....plz tell the truth
Devika - oohhhhh mmyyy...... ok, its very big , so nice and so hard.
Varun- did you will take it in your pussy....someday.
Devika- happppp......nooo baba......its so big and thick.....and what rubbish things you are asking me.
Varun- every girls says it first.... but when it goes inside then she have fun while jumping on it.
Devika- stop it....now, lets go anand may be waiting for us.................to which varun also agree , then both dress themselves and goes to their respective seats
[+] 5 users Like Gauravbaba's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust continued by gauravbaba - by Gauravbaba - 01-11-2023, 11:53 AM