Adultery Heavenly angel: deceived by trust continued by gauravbaba
IN THE SCHOOL..........................................................................................................................
Anand is eagerly waiting for varun to come , so that he can ask for his plan.
After some time, varun came and....
Varun- how are you bro...........did you sleep well last night.
Anand- bro leave all that, firstly tell what you decided for your birthday celebration........plz bro
Varun- relax bro.........i will surely tell you very soon.
Anand- plz bro.....i can’t wait for this anymore.
Varun- ok ok wait....... listen now.............my birthday celebration starts with a today’s night show of movie in 09:00 pm – 12:00 am , then..................and anand suddenly interput in between,
Anand- night show of the movie........which one and where..????
Varun- relax bro, let me speak........ so you remember that SADA BHAAR MULTIPLEX, which is some 15 kms away from the main city and the only transportation available to reach there is old city bus, which takes atleast 1 hour to reach there.........so we have plenty of time with our devika and the movie name is also a surprise for you.... so just wait and watch.
Anand- in your plan, it is just movie only or something else also.
Varun- yes bro, movie is just the starting of it..........
Anand- wao bro great..
Varun- we will be having plenty of time with devika mam in bus ride and also while watching movie, and there no one will be disturbing us, as i booked full row for just three of us.........after it we will be going to hotel for one night stay.......... as after 12 :00 am no bus available to return back to city.... so we all three will stay in the nearby hotel.
Anand couldn’t control and starts massaging his cock over his pants- in hotel........!!!!!, then what
Varun- yes and i already booked a room nearby that multiplex.......having just a single double bed for all three of us, there we will celebrate my birthday in full swing, and then after returning to home in morning , then we will go for dinner , and will see after it what else we can do..........so here my plans ends.
Anand- waaooo bro......its just superb.....lets get free from the school till 4:00 pm, then we will arrange things for your birthday and our celebration.
Varun- arranging things..........what things??????
Anand- lots of condom packets..... to enjoy with devika mam whole night.
Varun- no bro, we will not fuck her till she herself want to get fucked by us.
Anand- ok bro..... its your call.
Then the school periods starts...........after 3rd period, here comes the period of their sex queen devika mam.
As devika enters in the classroom, all students settles themself, but varun and anand is continuously looking to devika only with a open mouth, because she is looking really fucking hell beauty............while same devika is also searching both varun and anand in the class , when she saw that both of his rascals sitting at the very last bench, she passes smiles at them.
Varun- look at this fucking beauty.....she is looking so sexy today,
Anand(while putting his cock out from his pant and stroking it)- yes bro, i cant wait even for todays evening with this
Varun saw what anand is doing- you are really crazy..bro
Soon devika starts his class and all students focus in their books , then devika started roaming while teaching in the class, then slowly she moves towards varun and anand.
When varun and anand also saw that, their boner rises in full swing........and there devika passes a sexy smile and slowly look around in the class and slowly she shift her saree from her navel while walking towards them.
With this , both varun and anand are amazed and started stroking their cocks continuously, and when devika reached near both of them, she saw that both of them were stroking their cocks.
Devika with utter surprise looks at them and suddenly turns around to control herself..........she thinks thats their cocks are really fucking big as they showed yesterday, but why they are doing in the class as anyone can see them, then suddenly message tone buzzes in her mobile, there is a message from anand in the group.
When devika opens it, she was more surprised as it was a image in which both is showing their cocks with their juice coming out........and written , your love juice is ready our sexy mam.
Devika( smiling silently abd replied)- you rascal, stop doing this or otherwise i will put both of you out from the class.
Varun- mam what our fault, if our sexy mam takes her class in sexy attire and showing his mind blowing navel to there innocent students....then what else we can do mam.
Devika- who innocent....... you guys????? What a joke , and sees to them with a smile.
After it nothing much happened, but varun and anand wrere eagerly waiting to get day off quickly, but today they are feeling that how long this day is going, and when they will meet their devika mam privately. At 03:45 pm , as soon as last period gets over, they rushes to devika mam cabin, but to their utter shock , she was not there in her cabin, both waiting outside her cabin then suddenly devika comes from principal cabin and looks towards varun and anand........
Devika- ahhaaa.......... why you both are still here you innocent rascals...!!!!!
Varun and anand sheepishly smiled and looked towards devika
Varun- actually mam we made plans regarding my birthday celebration.
Devika- ohhkkkkk wait......not here , somebody may see us, come to my cabin
When all three of them settles themself in devika cabin, then anand................
Anand- Mam today you are ravishing beauty...... we all time just admiring you only when you were taking our class
Devika- i know that, what are you both were doing after seeing me.............. and not repeat it in my class or otherwise i will not be friend and will take you as students only and will go to principal for this.
Varun – ok mam, sorry for that, but we also saw something unexpected today, so we can’t control ourself.........today you are really like ravishing beauty.
Devika blushing – its ok now, thanks for the comments.........now tell what you both have decided for the celebration.
Varun- first mam, promise us that you will not deny any of our plans.......plz mam.
Devika- ohhhh god........you are both crazy....ok I believes you.
Varun- ok then, celebration starts from today night with a movie night show 09:00-12:00, after it I will cut the cake in my house, and then next day i.e., we all three will we going for a dinner in late evening. ( here varun purposely , not disclose they will stay in the hotel after movie)
Devika- movie night show with your teacher.........then going for dinner.....great going by my students.
Anand- mam plz, just now you said that you are our friend, so friend can go to anytime movie show.
Varun- but mam, all city cinema hall was fully booked already , but i got our tickets booked in SADA BHAAR MULTIPLEX, which is 15 kms away from the city, and only transportation is old city bus, which takes 1 hour to reach there so we will catch bus at 08:00 pm from old bus stop.
(devika till date, haven’t experienced any local bus ride, so she has no idea about the rush in these buses)
Devika- night show and old city bus will it be save............???
Varun- don’t worry mam, we will be there with you, but mam i have a request from you , that can you come in anything else except saree, as we want to see how our beautifull mam looks like in other get ups.
Devika smiling- i completely trust you guys, ok i will really see to it, and will not disappoint you
Anand- then what you will wear..........jeans top, gown or anything else
Devika- why you are jumping to know....... i will wear my favourite pink kammez and white leggy.
Anand- ok mam, but plz let your hairs open, you looks really hot in it.
Devika- happppppp you rascal!!!!!!!!!
Varun- keeping jokes asides, mam actually one more request it there from you , but may be may not fulfil it, and i also not know how will i say that to you.
Devika- don’t worry varun, just say it........after all we are friends now.
Varun- mam can you just come in that pink kammez and leggy only.
Devika- yes varun, i already said i will wear them na......then whats the point.
Varun- its not that mam, actually can you be in just that dress without any of your inner wear........it should be just your dress only.
Devika and anand both were in shock while hearing this from varun, for anand it is like, what varun is trying to do in the celebration, and for devika it is like ohhh my god, how can i come in just dress without any bra and panty...... ohhhh god it will be so embarrsing.
Devika- varun.........how will it be possible....that will be so embarrsing also for me to come with you guys without my inners.
Varun- plz mam, it will really make my birthday very special.........and don’t worry, if you want then we both also be not wearing any inners inside.
Anand is continusly looking varun face is excitement.
Devika- ok give me some time for it.... i will inform you in the group.
Then varun and anand leaves for their home, and devika still sitting in her cabin, and thinking about that second wish from varun.
Devika- what crazy things , these boys are wanting me to try these days.......how can i be without my inners and go outside with them...........but varun so heartfully requested me.......then how can i deny it.........but it will be so embarsing also......oohhh god.
Then devika comes to her house, play with her baby.....then freshen up..and lies in the bed, then suddenly a message comes, it is group message, by which devika blushed a little.
Varun- hey mam, hope you reached home...............so now can i ask what you decided about my second wish......look mam i am not forcing you but if you do that , it will be like birthday gift from your side to me......plz mam.
Devika- think for a while and replied- YESS!!!!
Anand – what yes mam, plz say it fully.....we want to hear.
Devika- anand why you are jumping in middle, its so embarrsing for me....u know.
Varun- sorry from his side, but plz say mam????
Devika- ohhhh god... you also.. ok, i am ready to be in your birthday celebration without my inners, now happy( with this devika feels chilling sensation in her body).
Varun- ok mam, then we all will meet at 07:45 pm in evening at old bus stop, plz mam be on time.
Devika- ok varun, i will definetly be there
Varun- one last thing mam, if you want we can hire an auto , and will come together at the old bus stop.
Devika- ya.... thats better varun.
Varun- ok mam, we will pick you up in auto then by 07:30 pm.
Then devika have her lunch and takes a nap for 1-2 hours,, and wakes up at 06:00 pm in the evening, then she freshen up, and starts getting ready for varun ‘s birthday celebration as per varun’s requests.
Devika opens her wardrobe and takes out her all time favourite pink kameez and white leggy with a matching white chunni for it.
When devika gets ready,she was just in pink kameez which has a zip till her lower back and white leggy only, with hairs fully open, she applies little makeup, ......then she looks herself in the mirror and starts blushing , because the excitement of being without inners infront of her students makes her little aroused, by which her pink nipples are getting erect, so she hides them with the matching white chunni , which is little transparent.
Then she takes her baby and leave him with her in laws..........and starts waiting for varun and anand, at 07:46 pm varun calls her to come out, as they were waiting for her in the auto only outside her society.
When she comes outside, varun and anand sitting on the either side of the auto and leaving sitting space for her in the middle, so she smiles and just when she comes in auto the auto starts and moves forward, by which devika loses balance and sits on varun’s lap and suddenly......
Devika and varun moans in pleasure, as not only devika is without her inners but both boys are also with no inners, and when she falls on varun, his erect cock touches with devika pussy from below, then both adjust themselves , now anand and varun on corners and devika in the middle smiling while thinking what happened few seconds ago, then suddenly...............
Varun comes near to devika ear- mam, i cant believe you are without your inners with us right now.
Devika- how you know, i am having no inners ????
Varun smiles a bit- just by that pleasurable accident when you were coming in the auto.
Devika- stop it varun , its just an accident.
Varun- don’t worry mam, to comfort you we both are also without any inners.
Devika in shock and surprise looks to both of them , and in return both also passes smile, and devika also starts blushing.
Devika- so which movie we are going, varun
Varun- mam its, FIFTY SHADES OF GREY , a hollywood movie.
As anand hears the movie name, his eyes widens up in utter excitement, but devika has no idea about that movie , so she thinks it may be any action movie.
As they were chit chatting in the auto while going to the bus stop, suddenly their auto takes a sharp turn, by which devika loses her balance to avoid anything she hurridly catch a pole and closes her eyes in fear, but suddenly.................
Anand- aaahhhhh............(actually devika in hurry had caught anand cock which is fully erect, and anand couldn’t control and moans in pleasure.
Devika- uuuuuiiiiiii......sorry anand , and starts blushing again
Anand- no worries mam..........but i really enjoyed it.
Devika put her head down, and smiling and thinking what she has done.
Soon, after in few minutes they reach the bustop.
[+] 4 users Like Gauravbaba's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust continued by gauravbaba - by Gauravbaba - 01-11-2023, 11:50 AM