Adultery Heavenly angel: deceived by trust continued by gauravbaba
Devika- now happy......????you both will really make be crazy one day.

Anand- mam, you made our night with this image,who will say you are married and a mother of a child......you are looking like a college going student.

Devika- stop it......anand, especially you make me feel ashamed of what i am doing, and varun are you there???????

Varun ( enjoying anand poking to devika mam)- yes mam, I am here only.

Devika- anand is saying you have any plans about your birthday celebrations

Varun- ohhh yes devu mam......!!!!

Devika- aahhaa.... from devika to devu mam..........God only knows what coming next.

Anand- soon it will be devu darling........hahahahhahhaha

Devika- haaappppp.....just be quite.

Varun....... keeping jokes aside mam, actually my family is going to my maternal uncle place urgently , and i am only left alone in the house as next month class tests are going to start, so i am thinking to celebrate my birthday with just you and anand.

Devika(by seeing varun concern for class test, she is really impressed by it)- thats great varun, keep it up.............and why with me only, where are your other friends

Varun- actually mam, you are special for me and anand too, before you........we were just like spoiled one.......but with you we understood our value and now we are on a right track, so i want to really make this birthday very special with you.

Anand- bro......am i also there , or just you and devika mam will have fun......hahhaha

Varun- ofcourse bro......you are my best friend.

Devika- thats very nice of you varun , and varun do you also feel that somebody wants a serious beating from me ( for anand)????
Anand( understood what devika is saying)- yes mam, i am ready for it, but not with your hands but with your sexy body.

Devika( by sexy body devika cheeks become red in blush)- sshuuutttt up yr....by again and again, i think i have only done mistake with becoming frank with you guys.

Anand- noooooo mam, sorry ...... but plz be as you are now.
Devika- good boy then....... accha varun then whats your plan.

Varun- actually devu mam, i not came to conclusion yet........ but may be i will inform you tomorrow in school.
Devika- ok dear, ok guys its late ...... now just go to sleep , will meet tomorrow in school.
Varun and anand- ok mam.....Good night.

Then anand message varun , and asking for the plans, to enjoy with their devika mam.
Anand- hey bro..........when you have started concerning about this class tests
Varun- relax bro........ it is just to keep our devika in our side......and bro i have really awsome plane by which we can enjoy with devika mam very much.
Anand- so, what the plan then?????
Varun- not now bro, lets meet tomorrow in school.
Anand- ok, its sounding like you planned really something like just incredible.
After this, both varun and anand goes to sleep , for enjoying there dreams full of devika, but devika is awake, there is no sleep in her eyes,
Devika( while thinking and talking to herself only).........................................................................

Devika- these two are just crazy with me...... all time making me laugh and also poking me ( for anand), and they having so courage that they send their private photo to me, with this she suddenly goes to her phone galllery and admiring both boys monstrous cocks again.
Devika- my god, look at them.............they are so big, with this devika feeling some sensation in her pussy and slowly her one hand goes down and she touches her pussy area and was surprised to know, she was wet between her legs.
Devika- ooohhhhh my....... why i am feeling this ......... oh god plz forgive me

Then she called her husband to have some quality time with him, but as usual he was busy, which make devika really angry and she throw her phone on the bed. Then after some time, she goes to washroom and one by one all her clothes are off from her body in few seconds only, and she start admiring her nude body infront of the mirror.
Devika(putting one finger on her lips)- they say i have soft lips like rose petals, anyone cannot resist himself to chew them off, then she put her hands on her boobs and thinking that boys says they are very much arousing that anyone feels difficult to put eyes off from them.....ooohhhhhh god.....why they says so for me..........and they like my waist so much.......what why is it so....as everyone has same like this only na..............and with this she put his one fingure on her pussy and closes her eye and lighthouse incident happened between them comes infront of her, and she starts finguring her pussy......soon she starts moaning in pleasure........aahhhhhhh.....uuufffff........oooohhhhh......mmmmaaaaaaaa.......yyes.......suck them.......ooohhhhh mmaaa presss them more wildly .......ahhhhhhhh its so great...., but suddenly her baby starts crying and she comes in to reality and runs towards her baby, and started feeding her baby nudely only.
Devika( while feeding her baby nudely)- ooohhh god......what i was doing in the washroom couples of minutes ago..... oooo my ... now how will i face them in school tomorrow.
After some time baby again sleeps, and with him devika also sleeps nudely in her bedroom.
Next morning.............devika wakes up at 6:00 am , and soon she realises that she slept nudely last night, and with it she begins thinking what she done last night before sleep.

Devika( putting her both hands on her face and blushing)- oooohhhhh god, how could i do this and now how will i face both of them in school today..........ohhhh my workholic hubby where are you , it is happening just because of you only...why you have no time for your wife.....plz come soon
After it devika starts getting ready for school, after taking bath she remember anand words( mam just come with your sexy smile and showing little of your sexy navel).........flowing in it devika chooses navy blue saree with black blouse which is little more back less than she usually wear for the school.
When she was ready for the school....... she for the last time came infront of the mirror and check herself and again anand words strike her mind( to come with come navel visible), and soon she shift her saree little from her navel area and smiles on herself , and suddenly.......

Devil devika- ohhhh my dear........ you look really hot and sexy.....you will really blow thats two rascals for sure....

Devika- haapppppp....and adjust her saree back and gives a kiss to her baby and leaves for the school.
[+] 3 users Like Gauravbaba's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust continued by gauravbaba - by Gauravbaba - 01-11-2023, 11:49 AM