Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Incest SADAF - FUTURE SIS-IN-LAW FUCKS
No!" Sadaf protested and laughed, "I'm here with some friends." She said, pointing up at the entry-doors.

I turned and saw two of her close girl-friends looking at us, with knowing smiles. They both waved enthusiastically when I turned and grinned knowingly at Sadaf. I smiled and waved before turning to look back at Sadaf. She was glaring and looking pointedly at her friends, who then laughed loudly before stepping out of the coffee shop. I pretended not to have noticed anything weird and smiled at Sadaf politely when she looked at me.

"So, are you leaving too?" I asked.

"Depends." Sadaf replied enigmatically and smiled.

"On?" I asked in a flirty tone, now that I was sure she was interested in me.

"If you want to have coffee with me." Sadaf replied boldly and looked straight in my eyes.

"I'd love to." I replied, "But only if you let me buy." I added with a grin.

"Deal!" Sadaf replied and we shook hands for the first time.

She held my hand in her soft warm palm for a few seconds too long before releasing it. I had started to feel excited about the whole thing by then. I admitted to myself that Sadaf didn't seem to be bad at heart and she was being so polite. We got our coffees and took a seat in one of the corner couch-and-table sets. The wide sheet-glass windows gave a clear view of the parking-lot and the tables outside.

Sadaf and I began with the usual introductions and started talking. It seemed like an impromptu unofficial date to me as I began to enjoy her company. Sometime later, my friends started arriving one-by-one and sat on our usual table outside. One of them called me, asking where I was, because they could see my bike parked out front. I told them to turn around, and waved. They saw me sitting with a girl, and gave a thumb-up before turning around, shaking their heads and laughing. By then, they all knew I was pretty good at getting girls, so they weren't too surprised to see me sitting with some random girl in the coffee shop.

Once I convinced her that I didn't have a girlfriend, Sadaf became animated as we talked and sipped coffee. She told me about her home life, her hobbies and stuff like that. We talked about random stuff and shared some confessions. I came to know that she sneakily smoked cigarettes some times and I confessed to being a smoker and a stoner. I didn't mention my other vice though.

As our coffee cups were emptied, I would get another and we kept on talking and flirting for a long time. There was a tangible attraction between us and it felt great to be with Sadaf. So, we didn't even realize how much time had passed until she got a call from home and she had to leave.

It was around 5 PM, when we eventually left the coffee shop, but not before she got my number. After having hung-out with Sadaf for a few hours, I figured she was a nice girl, though a bit bold, but that was okay, because she was strangely very exciting too.

That night, I got a text from her number and we chatted for a while. She told me she'd really enjoyed hanging out with me, and I said the same thing to her. So, Sadaf casually asked if I was not busy, maybe we could go for lunch or something the next day. I was pretty excited, and was getting more sure that I would get to hook-up with Sadaf. So, I also casually agreed, pretending that it wasn't anything else.

On Sunday 3rd September 2006, at around 2 PM, I got dressed in a casual black-colored short-sleeved shirt, with a pair of black jeans and a pair of tan leather boots. I met Sadaf at the restaurant she had mentioned.

Sadaf looked hot! She wore a short black denim jacket over a fitting black tank-top which showed off a couple of inches of her tight white cleavage. Below, she had black fitting jeans and matching black sneakers.

I smiled approvingly and we took a corner table, sitting side-by-side instead of opposite each other. While we ate lunch, Sadaf and I talked about random stuff, but the level of flirting was up a notch. We frequently talked innuendos with straight faces, trying not to let our mutual excitement show on our faces. That time, Sadaf had started touching my arm a little too much and I didn't mind it a bit.

Around 4 PM, we finished lunch and Sadaf asked if I wanted to go for a movie. I was excited with the way things had gone till then, so I readily agreed. Sadaf and I chose the nearest movie-theater. I told Sadaf to leave her Honda Dio at the coffee shop's parking-lot and we went to the movie theater on my bike. Sadaf sat quite close to me, pressing her firm boobs on my back as we talked excitedly about the movie. Luckily, we got a couple of tickets for corner seats, for the 4:30 PM show.

We took our seats in the half-empty theater and the movie started soon. As the movie began, Sadaf casually put her right arm around mine on the armrest we shared. I didn't object, so she then leaned to sit closer to me, with her big firm boobs pressing on my bicep. Soon enough, Sadaf was sitting half-turned on her seat, with my upper arm pressed in her tight cleavage. It was that I realized she wasn't wearing a bra and I was stunned at how firm her big round boobs were.

We didn't say a word while the movie was on, but simply enjoyed sitting close to each other. I could smell her tantalizing perfume and the scent of her shampoo, which also excited me to no end. Thankfully, the theater was dark, or else she would've definitely noticed the half-erection I sported throughout the movie.

It was past 8 PM when we came out of the theater. As we rode back to the coffee-shop to get Sadaf's scooter, she told me that she liked riding on my bike. This led to me promising her a long ride on my bike soon. She asked if we could go the next day, after college got over. I agreed eagerly to her suggestion. I was now getting increasingly sure that I would definitely get in her pants.

Sadaf texted me at night and we talked about how much we enjoyed the lunch and movie. She then mentioned that she wanted to try weed for the first time. I'd already told her that I smoked weed, so she wanted to try the first time with me. I agreed to it.

All through this, none of us ever mentioned to our meeting as a "date" of any sorts. It was all casual friendly stuff till then. After she reminded me about our plan for the long bike-ride and smoking weed, we bade good night and sent flirty emojis before ending our conversation.

On Monday 4th September 2006, once college got over, I rode Sadaf's apartment building nearby to pick her up. I parked my bike a little ahead of her building and called her. She came a few minutes later, parker her scooter and walked to my bike. I smiled excitedly when I saw her.

Sadaf looked very hot in a transparent black shirt which covered the tight-fitting black tank-top she wore underneath. She had on a pair of tight-fitting dark-blue jeans and black sneakers. I watched excitedly at the way her curvy waist swung from side-to-side and her perky big boobs jiggled hard within her flimsy shirt. I noticed people in the street also ogling her, and felt an odd surge of pride within.

I'd planned to take Sadaf on the west-bound highway, the one where I usually take all my fuck-buddies on drive and rides. While in the city, Sadaf sat afar on the rear seat of my bike, but as soon as we rode out of the city limits, she slid close to me. Sadaf put her hands on my shoulders and leaned on my back, on the pretext of hearing me over the rush of the wind. I enjoyed her perky big boobs pressing and rubbing on my back as we rode on at a slow pace in the light traffic of the highway. The sun was setting right in front as we talked and enjoyed the balmy sunset.

Sadaf sounded pretty excited about trying weed for the first time and was asking about my experiences. I began explaining how it felt and what I enjoy doing after smoking weed while we rode further and further away from the city. Around an hour later, the sun was about to set and we were pretty far from the city. There were large tracts of farmland lining the highway on both sides. I began to search for a safe spot to smoke up and found one soon.

There was a large plot of farm to the left, with a small dirt road leading down from the highway. The dirt-road ended shortly before the tract of cultivated land where there was a huge mango tree to one side. I stopped the bike just before the small dirt-road and checked the rear-view mirror. As soon as I saw no cars behind us on the stretch of highway, I quickly rode the bike down the dirt-road and behind the mango tree, which stood barely 20 meters away from the highway.

I felt the spot was pretty safe. The mango tree shielded us from the highway but we could peek around and keep an eye out too. I signaled Sadaf to get off so I could park the bike. Once I got off the bike, Sadaf and I stood together, leaning on the bike. We stood close enough to feel the heat radiating off of the other. I took a quick look around before pulling out a cigarette-pack and a Zippo lighter from my pocket. I took out 2 small joints from within the half-empty pack, leaving the couple of cigarettes in it.

"Are you ready for your first joint?" I asked, smiling and holding up the two small thick joints.

"Yes!" Sadaf said with evident excitement.

I handed Sadaf the smaller joint and held the flame to it. I watched with curiosity at how Sadaf would react to her first time smoking weed, because I'd seen people react in different ways. Some got stoned quickly and didn't like the lightweight feeling, while others were quick to like its buzzing and calming stages.

An_Indian
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
[+] 1 user Likes neerathemall's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
SADAF - FUTURE SIS-IN-LAW FUCKS - by neerathemall - 09-02-2023, 12:39 PM
RE: SADAF - FUTURE SIS-IN-LAW FUCKS - by Mampi - 22-10-2023, 11:47 AM
RE: SADAF - FUTURE SIS-IN-LAW FUCKS - by neerathemall - 29-10-2023, 05:24 PM
RE: SADAF - FUTURE SIS-IN-LAW FUCKS - by sri7869 - 16-03-2024, 03:34 PM