Adultery Heavenly angel: deceived by trust continued by gauravbaba
Anand- maaaaaammm.......wait, varun is also coming, he is also not sleeping, for discussing about his birthday celebration.
Devika- aaahhhhh....ok
Suddenly a message came on a group with name SECRET FRIENDS, when devika open it, it was a group of devika , varun and anand, which varun has created right now only.
Varun- hey everybody......, and mam is it ok to have three of us in a group.
Anand- hey bro....... its great.
Devika- no issue varun...... its us only, so no problem
Varun- so , you both are also not sleeping as me
Anand- yes, and you know bro, you came on a very right time, devika mam is telling about her lighthouse secret romance with us
Varun- so, did i miss something
Devika- you creepy anand............its not like that varun, he is only asking questions about that incident, and forcing me to give answers.
Varun- hhahahhahahha........so till where you guys are upto now.
Anand- varun bro, i am asking mam, that yesterday she sucked and played with both of our cocks, so whose cock she like most.........but she is not giving answer .
Devika- its so embarrassing to answer these question, its not possible for me, after all i am married also
Varun- mam first of all, in this group we three are only there, so no one will come to know about it, and now i also want to continue with thesame question
Devika- you also.........ooohhh god, actually there was no proper light , so i haven’t seen properly, so how can i answer it.
Anand- wait mam...!!!!!!!
Varun- ok mam, waitttttt!!!!!!!!!!
Devika- ok, but why.......
Suddenly two images came, one from each anand and varun

Anand cock

Varun cock
Devika- what the hell are you both doing.........why you are sending your private photos to me.
Varun- mam relax, you only said, due to poor lighting , you not seen our cocks.....so we send it here , now tell mam plz
Devika- you both are so creepy minds.........and you are also making me the same.
Anand – mam plz tell na....plz plz
Devika- (while seeing images devika is getting wet ) uuummmmm............ i think both having the same type......... i don’t think may be there is any difference.
Anand- is it so mam..........then wether hour hubby cock is same as ours
Devika- shut up.........plz stop it......thats something personal now.
Varun- mam, don’t worry , no one will ever come to know about this group......plz mam be frank with us.........you can also ask such questions from us
Devika ( in huge shame)- you both having much bigger than him, he may be having just half of you both........now happy
Anand- very much happy...........ohhkkkkkkk
Varun- mam its not that we only will ask questions from you, you can also ask questions from us(varun said this to make devika comfortable with these chat)
Devika- i am not a rascal as you both are
Varun- plz mam, ask a question from us ...plz us .....atleast just for helping you in these days.
Devika( now devika cannot ignore, as she not want to make both of them feel bad)- ohhkkk.........which thing you both like most yesterday night withme??????? Ohhh god its so embarrassing.....how can i ask such question
Anand- relax mam, nothing to worry here, you and our chat are safe here.
Varun- mam, i like when we are kissing you on your lips and with one hand rubbing your pussy wilding.
Anand- mam, my favourite one was, when we are sucking your soft boobs........they are so soft that i want to be lost in them forever.
Devika( feeling wet in her panty and also started enjoying the chat with both boys, but she cannot surrender herself so easily)- ccchiiiiiiiii.............you both are so evil minded........oh god.....how will i face you both tomorrow in the school .
Anand- just with a beautifull smile on your soft lips, and also showing your sexy navel
Devika- shut your mmouth, anand.........i am not going to do anything in the school
Varun- oohhhh mam....... it means whatever we want you will do it here without any problem ??????
Anand and varun both were laughing with this
Devika also smiling- what you both about me...... you both completely change after that lighthouse incident
Varun- yes mam, because we have no idea about your sexy body before that lighthouse incident.
Anand- guys it late night now, lets sleep but mam just a last wish plz mam
Devika- what now...... anand!!!!!!!!!!!
Anand- plz send your photo what you are wering now, and also showing ur sexy clevage a little
Varun- plz mam.............we promise it will be last one from our side this night...plz mam
Devika- ooohhhh god........what you both are making me do.....ok wait

[Image: devika.jpg]

[Image: devika.jpg]

[Image: varun-cock.jpg]
sourceamerica

[Image: anand-cock.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like Gauravbaba's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust continued by gauravbaba - by Gauravbaba - 28-10-2023, 10:02 PM