Adultery Heavenly angel: deceived by trust continued by gauravbaba
(27-10-2023, 10:40 PM)Gauravbaba Wrote: Devika was lying on the bed, sleep is very far from her eyes, still she was thinking the same, wether she follow devil  devika or angel devika.

Devika- ohhh good......devil devika is correct, when no was with me, i am not able to share my problem with anyone, there were varun and anand only who taken stand for me, who understood my problem and also helped me, and see now i am free from any trap............for it, if they are doing little mischief or flirting with me then whats the issue.

Devika- i completely trust them now, but what if someone comes to know about it and if he/she blackmails me for it, then what i will do?????

Devil devika- then what, it will again be varun and anand only who will come for you and will save you from any danger.
Devika- yesss...... may be it’s correct.

Angel devika- whhhhaatttt....... ok fine , GO TO HELL!!!!!!!

Now devika started making her mind as per devil devika was saying, she started thinking about varun and anand teasing after yesterday night and also what they have done in the night and slowly slowly smiling , now devika is feeling much better as after so many days there is smiole on her face.
Suddenly a message came on devika  mobile, when devika read that message all smiling just disapperead and again devika is in fear. It was from the unknown number, but

Unkown- hey sexy, how are you feeling now,

DEVIKA- who are you, and mind your language mister.

Unkown- you three have cleverly planned to erase the video from our devices, and you three are done it also, but now i have your new video in which you all three are enjoying nudely, each rubbing, pressing , kissing and many more thing.......YESSSSS you guessed it correct its of that lighthouse only. GOOD NIGHT my sexy mam your master RAHIM.

With the message devika was in deep fear, that how rahim come to know about that lighthouse incident between three of us, but one thing triggered in devika mind that they made rahim to dozed off with heavy drinking , then how he can come to the lighthouse, so first she started searching whose number is this, then she came to know it was none but ANAND , so she called him.

Anand- hello mam, how are you...........why you called me at this time.

Devika- you rascal, you bastard..................this is your number then why you are messaging me with rahim name and making me in fear, you come to school tomorrow i will kick your balls , you wait and watch.

Anand- hahahahahahha......ooohhhh mam, relax, i am just checking how are you feeling now and are you still fearing of rahim and ramu......... i am not sleeping right now, so i thought to do some prank with you............by the way, which of my balls you are going to kick tomorrow......aahhhh i only one na... you massaged with your soft hands yesterday night in the lighthouse.

Devika- just shut up........you creepy mind....i will really kill you if you done this kind of prank with me again.

Anand- ohkkk mam.......SORRY, ok i will not repeat it, now tell what are you doing mam.

Devika- nothing much, i am also not sleeping right now, just lying on the bed.

Anand- i am missing your soft rose petal like lips and your soft hands on me mam........ yesterday night was just incredible mam.

Devika- you started again, why you are saying this again and again, i am not that much beautifull.

Anand- mam, i am completely disagree on this, you are very beautifull, hot and sexy also.

Devika- what the use of so much beautifulll and sexy look, if the  love one is alltime busy in his work and no time to atleast call me.

Anand- WHHEENNNNN.....mam!!!!!!!! we two always put you first than ourself, and you are saying that we not have time for you.

Devika- stopppppp it yr.......i am saying about my husband, not you

Anand- if anyone is busy then leave him on himself, you have full right to enjoy, and for it we are always there for you , my sexy mam

Devika- why you both feel I am sexy???????????

Anand- mam you are sexy more than any bollywood actresses, because your perfect figure which caann.............. MAM good night, i am sleeping now.

Devika- wait, first finish what you are saying, what my perfect figure can......????????

Anand- leave it mam, its just slip of my tongue . and you might take it in any other way.

Devika- ANAND...... i said just complete your sentence first, and i will not take it in any sense, i just want to hear, what my two loved and smart student thinks about me.

Anand – ok mam, you have a perfect body..........starting from the top, you have so silky hairs, sexy eyes , soft skin , rose petal like lips for which anyone may  die for, your boobs are so bouncy that no one resist himself  to press them wildly,  your pink nipples , your deep navel hole, your thigs are making you sexiest from other.

Devika in embarrasement – chiiiiii......... you see your teacher like this, anand.

Anand- If we are lying on our sexy mam, and our love juice is on your body and you are sucking our cocks........ then what else will come in our mind..... but its not our fault...... but really you are really sexy mam, we two like you very much.

Devika- ssstttoooppppp it...... ok now go to sleep, bye good night

Anand- mam, wait i want to ask you something????????

Devika- now what?????????

Anand- did you enjoy with us yesterday night???

Devika- O MY GOD....!!!!!! what you asking

Anand- plz mam....atleast for the effort for taking out from the trap!!!!!!

Devika- ok........yes, i also enjoyed last night...now happy

Anand- what you enjoyed most with us???

Devika- not again.............. ok i like that position when varun is loving my bottom, I am loving his bottom and you were loving me from behind.

Anand- hahahahahhha........ohhhh mam it is called 69 position, did your husband not do any such thing with you till now, mam.

Devika( now devika is also enjoying this)- no, he just love fuc.............ahhhh it was new to me...... thats why i liked it most.

Anand- ok, last night you sucked varun and my cock, whose cock you liked most????

Devika- now thats going over anand..............bye good night.

fucking fantastic bro....
loved how devika is changing and getting closed to anad and varum
so if the next is going to be birthday lets havea big bash
[+] 1 user Likes tweeny_fory's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust continued by gauravbaba - by tweeny_fory - 28-10-2023, 03:24 PM