Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
(28-10-2023, 01:34 AM)Sad Ash Rafa Wrote: I was waiting for the whore dance part for a long time. It’s great that you started. It’s a good start. One thing I would like to mention is that in previous parts it was said Purva will have real nipple piercings for the whore dance. i was curious about whore dance and it looks like you are taking a theatrical approach. I was remembering a movie named Mela when reading. Let's see how this goes. As a reader I would like to give some input for the dance. Apart from the theatrical part, you can also focus on the dance part and present it like the adult stage dances they hold in village and towns. You can also consider adding parts like interaction with the audiences, some from the stage and some physical by her going into the crowd in front. It was mentioned previously that her neighbour uncle or someone like that would be invited there so that's can be used too. It would be great if you stretch the whore dance part and add more details with both dancing and sexual acts. Good Luck for the next ones.

Thanks Sir. I'm glad that youn remembered that. Not uncle, Sharma Ji and Banerjee Babu. Two young men at the same age of Purva and Tarun.
And I also gave a hint to this update about them.
And feel free to give suggestion. No one think this plots in Indian erotica before Poorvika. But she also. Had thought and started. But didn't completed. So there is no reference for me.
Mela" is it Amir Khan's movie?
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance) - by Tunkai - 28-10-2023, 02:02 AM