Incest I fucked and turned my innocent sister into a fucking whore and slut
Star 
Hi guys here I am with my new story sister and brother fuck life how a sly brother takes his sister on cloud 9 like a fuck star.

Introduction
Lead characters would be me my name is harsh and I am 23 years old I am muscular and wheatish complexion with 6 fiet height and a big dick of 8 inches which could screw any girl 
Secondly my sister her name is radhika she is 26 years old and still unmarried she is sanskari types but her body is a bomb she is white complexion with body stats 36 32 36 and her ass is really round she is sanskari but soon will be turned into cheap whore and slut 
Third Character is one more sister her name is aadya she is also sexy fair skinned she has body stat of 34-32-34

Story
Me I am a student and still studying it's the age when hormones change and since we have restricted space we sleep in one room and one bathroom to share I used to masturbate thinking of my sisters but never thought of fucking then until the day when I came across this platform where I got to know about incest sex I read many stories and decided to fuck my sister I kept masturbating with bathroom doors unlocked until one day my elder sister radhika accidentally opened the door and saw me masturbating she saw my standing dick fully hard and said sorry I removed my hand and shee froze their then she came back to her senses and I asked her didi what are u doing here she said she wanted to use washroom and I said ok I left but she fully turned horny after that which was noticeable on her face 
She came out and we had to go to a friend's party at night she started to decide her clothes she asked me harsh help me choose clothes then i picked up her clothes which was white in colour body hugging and even transparent enough to see her bra colour we went to party place which was a bar we went in and everyone was drinking alcohol everyone eyed my sister and friends said Bhai harsh we will not leave your sister today she is fucking sexy hot slut I did not say anything but I was excited myself lets c this randi get fucked tonight and become cheap slut 
Then everything became normal it was too crowded when my friends came and rounded my sister and touched her ass even pressed it and she did not respond her eyes where shining soon one of the guys mixed alcohol in her drink and she gulped it after which she hit dance floor soon my friends understood she was under influence of alcohol and took her to the private room area she was dancing in alcohol influence soon they started touching her and one guy then tore her clothes off and then her bra and panty was ripped off she understood something wrong is happening and soon she started shouting harsh save me save me but I stood and recorded the scene then they started squeezing her boobs and spanked her ass they slapped her face called her cheap whore and one of the guy whose name was pranav entered his dick in her mouth and she almost gagged and kept it inside her for 2 mins after which all her saliva coverd his dick then he used his lubricant to enter her virgin pussy and she screamed in pain ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.hhhhhhh while devansh from other end used his cock to gag her mouth soon she was in a state which no sanskari girl would like a girl who always stay fully covered is right now naked in front of 5 guys and getting recorded by her brother evryone fucked her pussy and she swalloed all cum and took it in her pusssy i gave her abortion pill so she could avoid it and she screamed for hours till 4 in morning everything got over then i told her if you want to be free from these scoundrels u need to sign on my slavery contract and see said ok without seeing and then I picked up her naked gave her thin sheet of white table cloth and took her in my car drive her home took out her of car and back in house where the security guard saw her in such state and gave a smile and then took her into building and my flat where my little sister aadya saw her and was shocked she slapped me and said u scoundrel what have you done to my di after which I gave her a tight slap on her cheek and she fell on the ground and said if u don't want this to happen by strangers sign my slavery contract else this can happen with you she saw the contract and she was shocket to see the contract
             It read that she had to stay naked 24 hours in house wether someone comes or not she has to listen and obey to order and if she does not do that then she will get a punishment that too in public and she will get humiliated and if she doesn't listen she might need to walk naked on trees or drink piss of dogs or of strangers on street and she might sleep naked fully at night on street  thirdly it stated she will also need to bring her friends of college to fuck me and she has to fuck their brothers too she will have to drink my piss and cum and mix as only liquid source and she can take piss of her sister also if she wants and she will eat every thing after it will be put on my dick and she needs to eat like a dog she would just be my slut
[+] 3 users Like Dickhd's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
I fucked and turned my innocent sister into a fucking whore and slut - by Dickhd - 27-10-2023, 02:54 PM