Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
That is. It is…. Her voice vibrating her lips shivering I looks her eyes her eyes looks to my whole body suddenly her meaty hand reached out and gripped my hard cock like it was a life line! "She wants my cock" I swallowed hard and groaned, "Oh yesssssss, “Momma" you. She take her other hand and close my mouth with that and a small smile on her full lips then momma almost casually let the nightdress and the monster white cotton bra fall away, allowing her massive mammaries to flop heavily onto her big round belly! Without even asking my free hand snaked out to caress the incredible globes of white tit flesh!!! Her nipples were unbelievable!!! As big as the end of his middle finger and at least a half and inch long!!! "Does mama’s baby wanna suck some hot tit?!?" "Ohhhh yes!" I moaned while practically diving head long into Mom's enormous bosom. After a taking a moment to get situated she cradled me in her thick arms while feeding me a super engorged nipple! "Mmmmmmmm, just like a good little boy," she cooed softly. "Mama just loves having her tits sucked!!!" I thought I must have died and gone to heaven!!! She was right about another thing, too! They were as big as my head!!! So for the next five minutes or so I nursed at the huge nubs like there was no tomorrow! While casually playing with my hard pecker, mom made sure not to get so frisky as to get me off! When mom had her fill of my oral servitude she gently pushed me away and offered, "I think I have something else for you to suck on, okay!" 

After pushing me back down into the bed Mona stepped all the way out of her tan work dress, leaving her standing there in just a pair of oversized panties! "You ever suck a cunt, son?!?" she asked softly. I shook my head from side to side, totally mesmerized by the incredibly buxom!!! "I’m glad," she replied while shoving her utilitarian undies down over her huge thighs. "I wanna break you in just right!!!" With my mouth now hanging open in stunned silence I watched in absolute awe as she plopped her enormous ass on the edge of the bed and then slowly spread her heavy thighs wide apart!!! To say she had a hair pie would have been and understatement!!! This slut momma literally had a forest of jet black pubic hair bursting from every square inch of her dripping wet crotch! While using one hand to steady her while leaning back on the bed, she used the other one to casually spread open her bulging sex organ! "Nice and pink!!!" she giggled, "And good enough to eat!!!" Like a magnet is attracted to metal me eagerly leaned forward and buried my open mouth into my own mom's yawning maw!!! Her hair was stiff and prickly but I paid it no mind as I slurped and licked the fat my dream pussy like it was the last one on the face of the earth! My tongue went into overdrive as I bored in on her wonderfully fat clitoris! While her breathing was becoming more labored I glanced up only to find that she had taken one of her heavy breasts and pulled a hard nipple into her own hot mouth! Jesus Christ I was going out of my mind!!! I knew she was close, 

"Oh yes Jagan…! Eat my pussy make me cum! Oh god that’s so good!! Yes!!! Oh fuck yes!! There! Oh yes right there!! Like that!! Just like that!! Ohhhhhh Godddd!!! Oh yes!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Cummming baby! Suck it hard! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

My tongue never stops moving as it licks over mom's hard clit and into her hole. As she just about finishes her orgasm, I suck in all of her cunt and begin to hum and vibrate my lips against her hole. Her body reacts immediately and starts to climax again! Her orgasms follow back to back as I hold my mouth on her pussy alternating between blowing on and in it, sucking it in and then licking directly in her hole, and making it vibrate with my tongue and lips directly against her clit! Her hands hold my head tightly against her pussy as her back is bent and her big ass fucks up and down like she were being fucked hard! She screams out again and again. As I eat her pussy, I have my body turned so that my cock is in position where she can get to it. She has been slowly jerking me off the entire time I have been eating her cunt. As her desire grew her hand moved faster and faster up and down the long shaft of my cock! But, now as her body orgasms her hand is moving like the speed of light pumping my cock fast and hard! As soon as she finishes her third climax, she pulls my body over her head and brings my cock down into her mouth! As she begins to suck the head and part of my cock’s shaft, I am licking her pussy all around that fucking hard clit and have inserted a finger looking for her G spot! 

[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 12-06-2019, 09:56 AM