Adultery Be My Guest
At eight o’clock sharp, Mr. Malakar came back home and found his beautiful wife making hot parathas in the kitchen. He saw his young nephew sitting at the dining table arranging the plates. He quietly picked up an empty plate and sat at the table. As Parna served them hot parathas and spicy potato porridge, she smiled at her elderly husband and said, “Listen, your nephew is eating only veg since yesteryday. Today I want to feed the young man some fish and meat. After breakfast, will you go to the market and buy two kilos of mutton?”

Mr. Malakar got shocked by his beautiful wife’s grand proposal. He was absolutely sure that so much meat had never entered their kitchen in a whole month. He himself ate quite moderately. His bulky wife also didn’t like to eat too much oil and meat for fear of getting too plump. However, since their young nephew’s arrival, his gorgeous wife somehow unexpectedly continued to ditch their old eating habits. He couldn’t understand what was going through her mind. Nevertheless, he didn’t have the courage to ask her directly. So the matured man choose to take an alternative route. He looked at his glamorous wife and asked in a hesitant voice, “What did you say? Two kilos of mutton! Why should I buy two kilos? Who will eat so much meat? There are only three of us living in this house. Or someone else is coming to visit us today?”

At any other time, Parna would have definitely cringed at her foolish husband’s silly question. But this morning she got so much pleasure at the hands of her powerful nephew that she was in a real happy mood. She gently patted her old husband’s cheek and giggled like a little girl, “Nope! No is coming, dear. It’s just you’re losing your wits as you age. Just look at your nephew. He may be very young, but look how big he is. He has grown like a bull. This young man can eat a whole goat if he wants. Two kilos of mutton is nothing to him. He’ll eat the meat alone and leave us only the bones. Now please don't strain your brain. Just go to the market and get me those two kilos of mutton. Leave the rest to us. I’ll cook the meat and our big and strong nephew will eat it. Am I saying something wrong Paresh?”

Paresh was amused by his hot aunt’s quirky recognition of his physical strength and said confidently, “Now, now Aunty! I can’t make a promise. But this morning, you sure made me work hard. I’m so hungry I could try eating a whole lamb. Uncle, you don’t have to go to the market on your day off. Certainly not when I’m here. Just give me the money and tell me its location. I'll go and get everything we need.”

As her illegitimate lover accidentally made the snide comment about their early morning rendezvous in front of her elderly husband, Parna got scared and hastily tried to cover up his little mess by drawing Mr. Malakar’s attention to his young nephew’s wonderful proposal, “Did you hear that darling? Your nephew has not only grown in height but also in wit. He’s absolutely right. Why should an old man bother to go to the market when we’ve a young fellow at home? From now on we’ll send Paresh to fetch our stuff. We’re so lucky to have him. He has now taken a big responsibility off your shoulders dear. Paresh, you must sit with me after breakfast with pen and notebook. I’ll make you a list of things I need you to buy from the market. Don’t ask your uncle for money. He’s not good at handling it. I’ve the key to the closet. I’ll give you everything you need to shop.”

Parna was unnecessarily alarmed. Mr. Malakar was both shocked and embarrassed at the same time when his charming wife patted his cheek in front of his young nephew for no apparent reason. His arrogant nephew’s sarcastic remark didn’t even fall on his ears. While he ate the hot paratha with potato porridge, the unsuspecting man nodded at his pretty wife’s good proposal, “Okay, as you wish. I won’t step into the market from now on. But I want to make something quite clear. Paresh is young and inexperienced. The shopkeepers may charge him more money or sell him some low quality items. You should not be angry with him if he fell for their nasty little tricks. Once he starts going to the market, he’ll get a pretty good idea about everything.”

Paresh returned from the market at eleven o’clock. In addition to potatoes, onions, ginger, garlic, mutton and some veggies, her foxy aunt’s list included a highly effective birth control pill that made him quite ecstatic. It could only mean that the wily slut is already planning for the future. And it certainly states that her dumb-headed husband is already doomed. In his wicked mind, he chalked out his own little plan and thought that he would add another item to her list before coming back from the market. Apart from this, Paresh was genuinely thrilled about one more thing. Before going to the market, his sexy aunt called him upstairs to her bedroom to give him money. He opened the big wooden cupboard and took out money from its large chest before his greedy eyes. He got a glimpse of what was inside the chest. There were several bundles of five hundred rupee notes and many gold ornaments which looked quite heavy and definitely very expensive. Paresh estimated that cash and jewelry worth at least two to three crore rupees were kept inside the chest, that made his mouth watered with greed, which he quickly swallowed. He was a shrewd fellow and did not want to alarm his innocent aunt by revealing his true feelings about her wealth unnecessarily.

Another wonderful surprise was waiting for Paresh at his uncle’s house on his return. He came back from the market to find that Malti had already arrived. The maid would be about the same age as her hot aunt. She had a light brown complexion, thick long jet-black hair tied in a bun, cheeky face, piercing eyes, slightly fluffy nose and thick lips. She wore a blue cotton printed saree, a white cotton petticoat and a yellow cotton blouse, all of which looked quite cheap. Like her stacked aunt, the maid was also on the heavier side. Especially her boobs and ass were were so huge, they almost looked fake. Paresh had never seen such enormous milk tanks in his life. Instead of large watermelons, she had two huge pumpkins. Although he was not a tailor, he could roughly guess that she needed a blouse of at least size forty-four. However, her blouse looked like a forty and had real trouble hiding its contents, which seemed to be bursting out from all sides. Despite being so large, her tits did not sag. The first and last hooks of her miserable blouse are deliberately left open and the remaining two hooks in the middle look like if they could easily snap at any moment. The saree was well tied below her waist, leaving her fleshy midriff, flabby belly and deep round navel completely exposed. The well endowed bitch had a very fat ass that was obscenely sticking out of her saree and petticoat. Whenever she walked, her mammoth hips swayed wildly with her every step. Any man is bound to get an instant hard on at the mere sight of her lewd walk. Paresh’s young blood also started to boil after seeing the voluptuous slut’s dirty antics, which gave him the impression that just like her promiscuous mistress, she might be easy game for a good hookup. If lady luck blesses him one more time, his hungry python would be feasting on another juicy prey at his old uncle’s house.

Paresh was pretty much right about his old uncle’s buxom maid. Malti, like her voluptuous mistress, was indeed a promiscuous woman. At a young age, she fell in love with a handsome rickshaw puller and ran away from home with him. However, their relationship did not last more than six months. By the time it ended, she was already pregnant with his child and had already fallen for another man. Her new lover was a truck driver, with whom she ran away to another state, where she was involved in countless debaucheries. After nearly two decades of living in absolute perversion, she came back home as a widow with a teenage daughter by her side. The mother-daughter duo took shelter in an orphanage for some time. Fortunately Malti ended up getting a job as a maid in three wealthy houses. Nowadays, she lived with her daughter in a cheap rental house in the nearby slum. She got her admitted to the neighborhood school. However, there’s no end to her sinful desires. She deliberately chose to work in those rich families so that she could woo the rich male owners and get some extra benefits from them. Of course, her luscious body could never attract old Mr. Malakar, who was not potent enough to fall into her hideous trap. The old fool never looked at her impolitely. When she sensed that her chances of getting any undue advantage in his house was absolutely nil, Malti wanted to quit. However, she never left, because she used to get here a much lucrative remuneration than the other two houses. Moreover, since there were only two persons living in the house, she didn’t need to do too much work. Nonetheless, when her veteran eyes fell on the powerful devil, Malti found a real purpose of continuing to work here.

Malti was sweeping the living room. Suddenly she saw a huge stranger enter the room through the open door, two heavy bags in his strong hands. He looked more like a gorilla than a man. The burly villain gazed lustfully at her stacked body as if she were some kind of juicy meat, their eyes met and gave her a wicked grin as he headed straight for the kitchen. The sudden sight of the evil monster left her bemused for a while. As soon as she got back to herself, she heard laughter coming out of the kitchen. Her pretty mistress was giggling like a school girl. Malti, who usually finds her in a sullen mood these days, was really intrigued by this strange behavior. Who’s the big fellow? What did he do that changed her mood so dramatically overnight? Malti suddenly remembered that the ravishing homemaker was wearing only a blouse and petticoat, but no saree. What type of weird bond did she share with the savage beast that she felt rather shamelessly comfortable standing before him in such indecent attire? Malti could sniff something very fishy. She went and stood behind the kitchen wall. Her eyes lit up as she heard their perverted conversation.

The seductive homemaker was giggling like a child, “Oh Paresh! You naughty boy! I sent you to get the meat. And you brought wine too. Now where do I hide it?”

The big bad brute laughed haughtily, “Oh Aunty! Don’t you know that meat tastes great with wine? It’s only a bottle of whiskey. Hide it somewhere in this kitchen. I don’t think your dear hubby has ever set foot here. We’ll have a little party tonight after he falls asleep. I saw your maid on my way. She seems pretty cool to me. I don’t think she would tell anyone if she found out. Nevertheless, try to keep the bottle away from her eyes.”

A soft sound came from the other side of the wall, as if someone had lightly slapped someone in jest. The sexy homemaker mocked her rogue nephew in a sarcastic voice, “Oh God! You just came here yesterday and now you're already eyeing my maid. Why the fuck can’t your giant python be content with just feasting on my juicy flesh? How big can its appetite be that it now wants to bang Malti too?”

The giant gorilla hastily tried to deal with the alarming situation, “Oh Aunty! Please calm down. You’ve me all wrong. I’m just saying that I find maids in general pretty unreliable. They show quite a bit of interest in the lives of their employers and love to gossip about their doings. You’ll find that in most cases, a maid of the house is solely responsible for leaking its secrets to the whole neighborhood. I’m not saying that your maid is of the same nature. However, it is better to be safe than sorry. I don’t know her, but I’m pretty sure she’s never seen a bottle of whiskey in this house. I don’t think uncle ever drinks. So I don’t want to raise any suspicion.”

You don't need to convince me.”The sultry mistress breathed a sigh of relief. “I was just pulling your leg. Anyway, you don’t need to worry about Malti. She’s a foxy character and knows where and when to keep her lips sealed. She also loves to have fun. She may be a widow, but her life is still much more colorful than mine. That hot bitch is totally into sex, drugs and alcohol. When you yourself are guilty of the same sin, then you don’t go and babble to everyone. We’re pals. She won’t go against me. By the way, did you bring the medicine I asked for? Or did you just buy wine and meat?”

The sly villain once again laughed out haughtily and said in a singsong voice, “Oh Aunty! What the fuck are you saying? Why the hell I would forget that? Rest assured, I have your contraceptives. Moreover, I bought a strip of extra strong sleeping pills for your hubby dearest so that he can sleep like a baby tonight and not disturb us. Nothing, not even an atom bomb, can wake him up if he takes one of that. So please make sure he actually takes one tonight. I’ve kept both the medicines in a white envelope next to the whiskey bottle. Keep those things in a safe place. One last thing, it goes without saying that tonight you’re going to drink with me. I won’t take a no from you. We’re going to have a blast tonight. We’ll start our little party as soon as your hubby dear falls asleep.”

The saucy homemaker replied with a naughty giggle, “Oh Gawd! Have you seriously planned that? You little devil! You want to totally knock down your old uncle and take advantage of his beautiful wife. Hee Hee! Hee Hee! OK! OK! I’ll do whatever you want tonight. Now go to the bathroom. You’ve lost lots of sweat in the hot sun. Go and freshen up.”

Standing by the wall Malti heard every bit of the lewd conversation going on inside the kitchen. She easily understood what’s really cooking between the incestuous couple. The elderly homeowner’s hot wife was sleeping with his own horny nephew behind his back. Of course, it was bound to happen one day. The old fool had lost all his vigor and left his randy wife high and dry for a long time. He always tried to compensate her with money and expensive gifts. But, Malti knew it all too well that even all the luxuries of the world can never replace a happy sex-life. God only knows why the depraved housewife remained so remarkably resilient up until now. Nonetheless, it looked like all she needed was a dark-skinned Hulk to make her desperate enough to break her holy vow. The voluptuous slut just couldn’t resist the raw temptation of a fierce giant, who only arrived yesterday and straight away got into her pants. Malti had heard enough and didn’t want to risk getting caught. She quickly moved away from the kitchen wall and started sweeping the room again.

Although Malti had never seen the formidable ape before, his powerfully built physique mixed with his pompous persona seemed to carry some kind of an unrestrained yet awe-inspiring aura that could effortlessly play with the mind of any woman, especially when she’s going through a rough period. The way the savage monster was blatantly ogling at Malti’s wholesome body a little while ago, it was quite clear to her that he’s an ace predator, always ready to pounce on the prey at the very first opportunity. Where all the other men, who tried to woo her sexy mistress over the years, failed miserably in their futile efforts, the horny giant took only one day to force himself upon her Besides, he ought to be well endowed and that might really help the cause. One should never deny the fact that size always matters.

Today, while washing the dishes in the kitchen, Malti could make out that her glamorous mistress was acting somewhat weird. Unlike the other days, she was in a very good spirit and did not grumble over her. She was actually joking around and even made some lewd comments about her well stacked figure. She had a sore throat and sounded kind of funny. She was walking slightly bow legged and her huge hips swayed lewdly with her every step. She looked tired and left the kitchen quite soon. After finishing the dishes, Malti entered the living room and found her sexy mistress taking a nap on the couch. All these signs could only mean that the voluptuous housewife was freshly fucked. Malti thought that she had somehow managed to convince her old husband to take some kind of powerful medicine and made him perform his most important duty. However, now it’s clear who the real performer was. From now on Malti got to keep her eyes and ears open all the time in this house. Eventually the work turned into something fruitful. Something big and sinister is about to happen soon and she should be ready to reap the benefits.

Parna was not lying about her maid. She and Malti were of the same age and had developed quite a cordial bond over the years. They used to share their thoughts with each other. Many a time Parna vented her resentment over her elderly husband’s infertility to her friendly maid, who always tried to give her some kind of emotional support. Although Malti was a widow, she was well experienced in the twisted domain of sexual escapades. She had confided a lot about her shabby past to her hot mistress, who she thought was getting more and more sexually frustrated with every passing day. She confessed to her about her drug and alcohol addiction and even admitted that despite being a widow, she still warms the bed of several horny men. It was Malti who first gave her sexy mistress the disgraceful idea of taking up a sturdy lover behind her weak husband. She even hinted that she could easily arrange someone for her, if the deprived wife fell short of courage. Up until now Parna had laughed off her wretched maid’s dirty proposition. Nonetheless, as fate would have it, she indeed took the sordid path of satisfying her carnal needs by fucking her own nephew’s magnificent cock.

Parna was absolutely confident that even if her wily maid came to know about her dodgy affair, she would not be bitching in front of her elderly husband. However, there’s one thing that she could not trust her with. The chubby broad was a damn slut. No amount of cocks could fully satisfy her wanton pussy, which always seemed to be itching for sex. Parna was completely safe from her impotent husband. Even the best of the most seductive nymphs would never succeed if she tried to lure that old fool. However, her philandering nephew was a different ballgame all together. Given a chance, he would no doubt love to bombard her provocative maid’s whorish cunt with his deadly cannon. Parna needed to be a little more careful of the two. Fire should never be allowed to come close to the bomb, otherwise it’ll inevitably cause an explosion.
[+] 3 users Like codename.love69's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Be My Guest - by codename.love69 - 13-10-2023, 09:06 AM
RE: Be My Guest - by Givemeextra - 13-10-2023, 11:11 AM
RE: Be My Guest - by codename.love69 - 13-10-2023, 12:39 PM
RE: Be My Guest - by abcturbine - 13-10-2023, 03:19 PM
RE: Be My Guest - by codename.love69 - 16-10-2023, 08:31 AM
RE: Be My Guest - by Mampi - 16-10-2023, 05:22 PM
RE: Be My Guest - by codename.love69 - 18-10-2023, 09:28 AM
RE: Be My Guest - by codename.love69 - 21-10-2023, 09:43 AM
RE: Be My Guest - by codename.love69 - 21-10-2023, 09:44 AM