Adultery Heavenly angel: deceived by trust continued by gauravbaba
Devika- now you both go to your home, rest yourself........ you both taken so much danger just for me

Anand and varun started laughing,

Varun- if we both taken danger , then it was you only you supported us , either on bed lying nude with me and making love inside the water during the play or being with us and enjoying a cold yesreday night with us.

Devika with her head down- stop it guys....... its very embarrassing for me, plz stop it.

Anand- don’t worry mam, you can completely trust us, whatever we have done will always be a secret with us only, no one will come to know about it.
Devika smiled- Hmmmmmm...... ok , now go and take care.

When both boys gone, then devika rest herself on the sofa in the drawing room and takes a deep breath and started thinking that she can now again be on track, and with this she make her baby sleep again.

Devika thinking- few days was very troublesome, but thank god now all is good and big thanks to both varun and anand who helped me in every possible way, but for it she also paid price of it, firstly, doing sexfull act in the play with the varun, then to erase the evidences she manage both rahim and ramu and then doing oral sex with both varun and anand in the lighthouse.

As soon as , she recall what had happened in the lighthouse amongst them, she starts feeling guilt and shame , that she she remain nude for the whole night with the two boys and also they played wuth her body. Slowly, tears came in devika eyes , that she is married, a mother and still how can she do that oral sex with her student in the lighthouse.

Suddenly, two devika appears in devika’s mind, and try to convince her,

Devil devika- why you are guilty, you not done anything wrong its just the situation, and after all you also enjoyed yesterday , then what the point of shame them

Angel devika- no, you done wrong ..........how you can do that, you are already married , you are having a lovely family, and still you committed such sin.

Devil devika- no, you have not committed any sin, recall yourself how the two boys are pressing and licking every part of your body, and you also enjoyed and also released twice, you drank both boys juice and many more things, you have full right to enjoy

Angel devika- no she is wrong, she already has wonderfull family, if she want to enjoy she can enjoy with her husband, but yesterday she forgot everthing and comiited a sin.

Devil devika- agree she has a wonderfull family, but what of use when she is alone and thirsty at the time of need, when rahim and ramu were blackmailing you , they were varun and anand only who helped you , and taken you out from that trap, so for it if they enjoyed little with you then what the problem and more over you trust them now.

Angel devika- thats totally wrong, you shouldnot have done it

Devil devika- no devika, you have done correct..... they taken you out from that trap, and you also enjoyed with them, you sucked their big cocks, they played with your body, they not done anything with force, and look at your husband, yes he loves you but he has no idea that few days ago his sexy wife was trapped, you cannot pass this to your husband as it may end your family forever, but you believed varun and anand for it, who understand and helped you, you should be very much thank full to them, and if they do anything again then you should not have any problem , because they not only saved you but also your married life too.

Suddenly devika phone started ringing, it was her hubby call,devika attended the call,

Hubby- how are you devika, i am sorry i not called you single time in past couple of days, i was busy with the work,

Devika ( thinking what devil devika said started coming in her mind again) exploded on his hubby- you always do work and work, for it you can keep aside your family also........... do you know how was I in these couple of days.
Hubby- I am sorry devu.......plx try to understand .....accha i want to say a thing, it seems i have to stay here for some more days.... may be 8-10 days more.

Devika in extreme anger- good luck you and your work.........bye and devika cut the call, and fall on bed and started crying.
Devika- oh hubbby....... why you are so indulged with the work that you have no time for your family, you have no idea your wife was trapped , it was varun and anand who saved your wife , by thinking this devil devika appeared.
Devil devika- no cry for sexy queen.......... this is only what anand and varun used to say and all time you were angry on them , but what if they feels bad on it , and again in future you fall in any such other trap, then who will save you then. Belive me, you can trust them, and can also have some fun with them safely.

Devika- what if anybody comes to know about it.........what if my hubby comes to know.
Devil devika- did your hubby cared you in these days, when you needed him very much, it was varun and anand only who stand for you.
Devika- may be you are correct......what what will both boys will thing about me.... that what a characterless woman i am, who is ready to have fun with them
Devil devika- no they will not think such things, but they will be more than happy for you.
Devika- but how can i completely fall for them, it will be not good

Devil devika- no, just move step y step , by which all three of you will enjoy time to time
Devika- lets see.
[+] 10 users Like Gauravbaba's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust continued by gauravbaba - by Gauravbaba - 26-10-2023, 10:29 PM