Adultery Arranged marriage to Arranged sharing - A journey by jetset-Completed
Then Richie pulled his hand back and started mumbling something …. Ssssooorrrryyyy……… then Avi just smiled and proceeded to unhook her blouse and gave them a wink ?.
Now they understood the assignment and jumped on her bed. Jamie pushed her saree up and put his hand in pulled her panties out.
Mark and Richie were enjoying her boobies, Jamie was licking her pussy and I was watching 3 guys enjoying my wife live with my dick in my hand.
They were pressing her boobs and sucking her nipples, Richie was looking at her lips ? he went ahead and smooched her and continued to suck her lips for sometime.
Jamie was sucking on her clit while putting his finger in and out of her pussy, Avi was enjoying it very much and was moaning loudly and sounding aah ooou when the other 2 were biting her nipples or lips.
Mark was exploring her body he was licking her armpit and then going down to suck her ? boob then move down to put his tongue in her navel.
Jamie had intensified his licking ? and Avi put both her hands down on his head to push his head even harder on her glory hole she was shouting yes yes yes…suck harder……keep on licking there.
Looking at Avi's condition, Richie removed his pants and took his hard cock out …. He wanted to put it in Avi's mouth, but Mark stopped him as he also wanted to kiss ? her luscious lips.
In the same time Avi squeezed Jamie's head between her legs and her whole body started to convulse with her orgasm. Mark was trying to smooch her but she was moving her head left and right in her pleasure of cumming.
After about 30 secs her uncontrollable tremors stopped and she just lay there between 3 men all exhausted.
Richie was already prepared he started to move Jamie out of his way so he could mount my wife. But Jamie protested as he wanted to go first and then Mark chimed in with his demand. They almost started to push each other.
Avi finally told them to keep quite and said Jamie can go first as he has worked the hardest on her.
Then Jamie without wasting any time moved up between her legs and positioned his tool on Avi's wet hole. She opened her legs for him as he started to pump my wife. He was squeezing her boobs and banging her. Avi was mooaning and she raised her legs up in air to give him a better angle. I could hear the thap thap thap of Jamie banging my wife along with her aaah ahhh hnmm hnnn. Mark and Richie were just looking at the scene like me, then Avi gestured mark with her lips and he jumped to her ? mouth. Mark started sucking on her lips he traced his tongue over her lips and then sucked on the best spot on her lip. Then he started to put his tongue in her mouth to touch her tongue. Then Avi darted her tongue out of her mouth and he started to suck on it. I think he wierded out Avi a little so she looked at Richie and raised her hand to hold his cock, she started to shake his cock with her left hand, while Mark was trying to suck out her tongue and lips. The harder Mark was licking her mouth the harder she was masturbating Richie. This assault on her was going on for a couple of minutes, then Richie started to shout that he is ready to cum, he looked at Avi and she shook her head indicating she was ready. He pushed Mark out of her face, and straddled her by putting legs across her chest and put his throbbing dick in her mouth. Richie started to mouth fuck her, he was going deep in her mouth and Avi started to push him back. But he held her hands and pinned her down and kept fucking her mouth.
Both her holes were being pumped in sync now, they both were almost at their climax and were in full gusto …. They pushed their tools deep inside her holes and discharged their seed fluid her …..
Richie and Jamie both relaxed over her, my wife's pussy and mouth was filled 2 mens cum. She removed Richie's limp dick from her mouth and tapped on his thighs asking him to get up by making actions, she couldn't speak as her mouth filled with his cum. Avi wanted to get up to spit the load. But Richie was asking her to swallow it, he pinched her nose ? and made her swallow then got up from her. Jamie was still on her with his dick still inside her. Avi asked him to get up as he was getting heavy for her. he just moving very slowly, so Mark just pushed him and rolled him over, finally giving Avi some relief.
[+] 1 user Likes jetset's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged marriage to Arranged sharing - A journey by jetset-Completed - by jetset - 26-10-2023, 02:17 AM