Adultery Arranged marriage to Arranged sharing - A journey by jetset-Completed
On the last day the all three of them arrived promptly on time and waited for me to go to office. Avi was in a sexy blue saree, she had put on some make up for them red lipstick, rouge, mascara etc,  They were all extra friendly with her and she was also flirty with them … standing close to them, touching them, brushing her body while passing around them, smiling and flashing her cleavage and navel. Seeing her advances they also became very handsy with her.  She had her lunch with them chatting and sharing food, telling them that she would miss them. While talking she purposely informed them that she would be lonely in the evening "my husband is going to be late today" ?  After lunch she asked them to finish with their work and she would finish her work then take rest. Then while they were working in living room, she went in the bedroom to take a nap. As per the plan she setup two hidden cameras between the bags and waved at me, I was watching the live view from camera. I had left little early from office and had parked in a secluded spots a few streets away from my building watching the match  live.   The guys were giving the finishing touches to their work and packing n loading their van. We knew that they notice her absence and come in to check on her. She quickly laid on the bed in a sexy pose, pretending to be sleep. Her pallu was on her side showing her cleavage with 2 blouse buttons open, tummy and navel on show and finally raised her saree to show her beautiful leg then she kept both her hands above displaying her armpits.  Avi was laying ready for them and I was watching the camera, both of us waiting for boys to fall in our trap. We didn't have to wait for long, in the next 15 mins Jamie came into the room, he was surprised by what he saw, but he was looking at her quietly and then he removed his phone and took a few pictures of my sleeping wife. Then rushed back outside and all 3 returned back softly into the room, they were surrounding the bed and whispering something to each other. Jamie then started touching her hair and taking pictures by posing beside her. He became a little bold and went to the foot of the bed and tried to push her saree up her legs slowly. Avi moaned and moved a little to move her foot and bend her knee in the air. They waited for a while, Richie then slowly touched her hand, Avi didn't react much, so he moved his finger up her arm towards her shoulder. He then sat on the bed, Mark went on the other side and sat on the other side. Jamie was taking pictures while they were giving poses mostly without touching her.  Then Richie kept his hand on her shoulder and shook her lightly to wake her up, but Avi just moaned a little and rubbed her nose and kept her hand on her tummy. Thinking that she is fast asleep, he moved his hand towards her chest and touched her cleavage, he even kept his hand on her boob, while Jamie slid her saree down her knee to expose her thigh, Mark bent down and took a whiff of her armpit.  They were getting very liberal with their touches now Ritchie was trying to slowly trying to unhook her blouse while looking at her, when Avi opened her eyes and caught him red handed.  There was panic all around and four of them were just staring at each other silently.  … ….. …… …. …..
[+] 1 user Likes jetset's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged marriage to Arranged sharing - A journey by jetset-Completed - by jetset - 26-10-2023, 02:15 AM