Adultery Heavenly angel: deceived by trust continued by gauravbaba
When three of them reached hotel, they freshen up themself and ready to leave the resort, now devika is very much feeling free, as now rahim and ramu cannot blackmail her anymore, now he is very happy.
As they are approaching the main gate, a sudden voice came...........EXCUSE ME ALL OF YOU, so three just looked back it was the owner of the resort.
Owner- thank you all of you, the play was really well , especially devika you done a great job, what a great acting, all were appreciating your work.( after it owner gone inside)
Anand coming near to devika left ear, whispered – mam but the yesterday play was really awesome, it has no match what we played here in the resort, and winked her.
Devika- you again started, if you said this anymore, i will kill you now.
Now they came in to the car, varun and anand was sitting infront and devika was sitting behind with a transparent pink sareee in which she was looking like an angel. And was looking outside from the window and was thinking that how her life was changed in just few days, blackmailing of rahim, then having intimate secne with varun in the resort during the play, and then the act with varun and anand in the lighthouse and now she is free from all this , and she looking towards varun and anand , without whom it was impossible to get rid of rahim and ramu.
Devik was lost in his thoughts, so she didn’t realises that with wind effect her saree from the breast area has shifted to other side, and her ample cleavage is visible to both of them from the front, soon they first reached to devika house to drop her.
Devika- thank you guys, for all your both help....... i will never forget you both
Varun- no worries mam, we already got your appreciation yesterday night, and started laughing , ok mam we are going now.
Devika- where you both are going, no come inside, then you go after some time.
Both boys not want to disappoint mam, so they readily accepted her offer and moved with her in their house.
As soon as she entered in the house , the first thing she done is she taken her baby and loved him giving kisses all over her face, as she missed him a lot.
Varun- mam now we are going and signalled anand to get up.
Devika- why you are both in hurry, sit here only for some more time , i haven’t said you thank you in proper way for all what you have done for me.
Varun (acting and said in sad tone)- we are feeling jealous, when you hugged your baby infront of us, after all we are also your babies now after yesterday, and slowly started smiling.
Anand also started- yes mumma.........we are hungry plz feed us like yesterday, and now both started laughing
By hearing this devika was surprised and smiled and then he punched both of them on their shoulder in fun.
After few mins., baby started crying , devika thought he might be hungry, so she said to both of them to just sit in the dinning hall , while she is going to her bedroom to feed her baby.
Anand- mam, we already saw your milk tanks yesterday, so why to go to your room to feed your baby, just sit here and can feed your baby.
Devika- c’mone i still feeling asmed of what i done yesterday, plz not remaind me again
Varun- whatever we done yesterday , is no sin, we just helped each other so we not fal ill, plz mam don’t feel ashmed.
Anand- ok mam, i will not continue this anymore, but plz feed your child here only in front of us , plz mam
Devika- ohhhhhhh god..........ok fine, she sit on the sofa opposite to both of them open her blouse and pull her right breast from the bra and started feeding the baby, and when she looked towards both boys she again felt lill shame.
Varun-( after continuously looking towards her exposed boob)- mam, i think there is a mark on your right boob, devika also saw that, and was surprised and thought how it can be.
Anand- no worries guys, may be anyone one of us has given love bite there.
Devika- you are just impoosible................but plz don’t to say a single word like this infront of others, as they can doubt about us, and looked towards both of them , when she saw that varun in some thoughts
Devika- varun, where you, and what are you thinking, i just said to keep yesterday thing as secret.
Varun- mam trust us, it will always be a secret............am actually after 2 days my birthday is coming , so i am thinking wether you will be available on that days, as my family has out of station and i am alone in the house.
Devika- thought for a while, I amm not sure but i will try my best............if possible then we surely will celebrate your birthday.
After it, baby started crying again, so without putting her right breat back in bra she taken out her left breast and started feeding her baby again, now devika is sitting opposite to both of them, with both her boobs exposed in front of varun and anand and both boys are busy in admiring her boobs, which making devika also lilltle uncomfortable, as she is also feeling wet inside the panty.
Varun noticed it- ok mam, now we are going , whenever you want any help plz call us.
Devika- sure, i definitely will, after you both are my trusted ones, and also communicate ur birthday plans, so that i will adjust my work according to it.
[+] 11 users Like Gauravbaba's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust continued by gauravbaba - by Gauravbaba - 25-10-2023, 08:59 AM