Adultery Heavenly angel: deceived by trust continued by gauravbaba
Devika- now stop kidding and listen..........what we have done yesterday night here, will be kept in of us only........ if anybody come to know about it, then i will me in truble.
Varun- relax mam..........you can trust us, we will keep yesterday night sexy experience hidden from the whole world.
Anand- yes mam....but, we three can even have more like yesterday.... it will be great
Devika- ohhhh..... you want more like yesterday........ok then can you come near to me now
Anand while walking towards devika- yes mam, how can anyone fulfil his thrust in just single night with a sexy lady like you.
As anand came near to devika, suddenly devika gave a tight slap on anand cheeks and
Devika- did you want more anand.......this also given you a great pleasure......and started laughing
Varun and devika both were started laughing and anand making baby crying face and rubbing his cheeks.
Till now, all three of them are still nude standing and having conversation like, we will not do this in future......... i am feeling very guilty i cheated my husband........plz keep it as secret...and all that.
Now , three of them started wearing their dresses, varun and anand in their clothes , but devika’s bra and panty were dirty so she just wear started wearing his only frock till her upper thighs, anand was behind devika, so he can enjoy her nude ass for some for seconds, and soon anand give a tight slap on devika’s nude right ass
Devika- ahhhhhhhh............what the hell, whats this behaviour anand
Anand- mam this was left in yesterday’s program from my side........ this is also a great pleasureable mam???????
Now varun and anand started laughing and devika was still in her surprising look.
Devika- whhattt....... guys come to reality now.....you both still are in yesterday mood only
Varun- mam sorry from his side, but I want to ask you a question.............how did you feel yesterday while doing all those with us......... did you like our cum taste?????? Plz mam
Devika- its so embarring to answer these questions varun, plz not ask such questions.
Varun- plz mam, as we all three have promised to keep this in secret and whats the issue......plz mam answer my questions
Devika- ohhhhh god, Yes i really liked whatever we have done yesterday and your both that thing was also good....
Anand- mam, whom love juice you liked most, me or varun and smiling sheepishly.
Devika- now stop, and i will not going to answer you and c’mone lets go , we have to reach resort also and then I also have to go to my house.
Now both of them came out from lighthouse, and started approaching to the resort, devika was ahead of varun and anand, after few seconds a strong wind came , by which devika frock was lifted fully till her waist, exposing again her nude bottom....... in daytime.
Anand and varun in surprise,and devika – oh goodddd......... thank god nobody have seen us
Anand- i cant believe we have enjoyed those ripen pumpkins yesterday night....... wao so delicious
Devika- shut up guys now, behave like teacher and student only from now onwards.

Guys, thank you for appreciating my efforts, now what you want in the story............ where you want to let both varun and anand enjoy devika again...
a) Cinema hall
b) School
c) Devika’s home
d) Other place.
[+] 7 users Like Gauravbaba's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust continued by gauravbaba - by Gauravbaba - 24-10-2023, 09:55 PM