Adultery Heavenly angel: deceived by trust continued by gauravbaba
Devika- uuuuuuuhhhhh.......mmmmaaaa.........aaahhhhhh.........you both are crazy and making me also crazy.........oooohhhhggoooddddd

Anand- we are also pleased while having you...........your body is so soft

Varun- yes mam, its feeling great, being like ths with you.........mam can be continue this on our place.

Devika- noooooo.......... what you think of me.....u rascals......i am not of that type..........i am only doing this as i not want anybody to fall ill.
While hearing this, varun change the position, and now the situation is devika is on the floor and varun and anand both are on devika on either side , sucking her boobs, smooching her, and devika giving handjob to both of them, after some tme, boys are ready for climax so they both start rubbing devika pussy with their wilding......making devika moan in utter most pleasure.

Devika- oooohhhhh.....aaaaajhhhhhh....nooooo......slowlyyyyyyy.........oooooohhhhgggoooddddd iiiiittts great............and she unrealease her load in their hands.

Devika experienced this wilding rubbing first time in her life, so she unrealeases a huge load and both varun and anand hand filled with her love juice......meanwhile along with devika , both boys also realised their load with full force on devika body ... on her waist, some on her boobs and some droplets on her neck.

Devika- iiiiiiiiuuuuuuu.........you both are really a rascal, you both made me so dirty..

Varun and anand smiling

Varun- anand bro, i think devika mam also made our hand dirty, and he lifts his hand covered with devika’s juice, while seeing devika start blusing......
Devika- how can you both be so wild with me, when you both were doing , it was very difficult to control it..........i was in other world..... but it feels great.
Anand and varun were surprised while hearing this from devika side, when devika realised what she confessed, she again started blushing more of what she has said, in front of her students.

Varun- noooo worries mam, it was our pleasure, we can give same pleasure anytime you want.
Devika- nnnnoooooo...... rascals are you both a playboys or what??????
....taking like this

Anand- for you mam, we can be more than playboys also...and started laughing.

Devika- boys we in your limits........ i am your teacher..........i done this for you three of us only, otherwise we might fall ill.........and now i am feeling very much guilty.......... how i done these thing with you both,........ i cheated my husband.........and started crying.

Varun- mam please, don’t cry we are just joking, we can understand what you are feeling , but mam believe us you have not cheated with your husband, as all three of us will have this secret with us only.....and if nobody will able to know our secret then, whats the point of cheating.

Anand- yes mam, plz don’t cry........otherwise we will also cry......as we have also done with you.

Devika stpping crying- ok ok i am not crying..........but now plz leave me, whole night you both eaten me completely.....ooohhhh ggoodd....!!!!!!!
Now all three are on the floor, now the situation is varun and anand is lying with their sleeping dicks and hands covered with devika juice, and devika is lying with having both boys love juice on her neck, boobs, waist and some on her pussy area.

Soon, sun rises and now raining was also stopped, so they deceided to return back to their resort.

Devika when saw herself covered with boys love juices , she asked – now how will i wiped this, really you both made me dirty.

Anand- mam its not dirty, its just like saying you thanks for wonderfull night, and he started licking his hand covered with devika juice,

Devika- nnnnooooooo........ just don’t do these nasty thing....... how you can just lick...oohhhh ggooddd, and she turned her face towards varun, who was also doing the same.

Varun- mam its is not a dirty thing, even you also lick our juices from your body......... it always taste great and also we have to do this as we have no spare cloths by which we will clean this.

Devika- you both are soooo much..........how can you both do such things
Anand- mam varun is right, morning is also started, and soon the watchmen
of this lighthouse may come anytime, so we have only one option right now, and ma mi readed it any article by licking the juice , person can be beautifull for more years even in their old ages also....
Varun- mam did your hubby, not make you drink his love juice to you?????
Devika- no, i not like this,

Anand- Mam you can try this now, it will taste really good.........plz mam, and see we both even finshed eating your lovejuice on our hands.
Varun- mam we not have any other choice, plz mam......... it really taste good, atlteast try for once.
Devika think for a while, and decided to do the same, she take the love juice from her neck, bring his finger firstly, she smells it, and then started licking it, and soon she also started eating the love juice.

Varun and anand after seeing this, started smiling, then varun asked- devika mam, how is the taste.........
Devika with closed eyes and enjoying eating juice- lillte wit salty.........but it taste good.........and soon she realises what she spoked and infront of whom, so she she started blusing and covered her face with both her hands.
Anand- wwoooww mam, if you liked it so much, we will more than happy to supply you more or whenever you want.....and started laughing.
Devika- nnooooooooo.....sstoopppppppp it , don’t say a single word or i will beat you both now.

Varun- mam we will be happy to get beaten by you, but not with your hands but with your full body.
Devika smiled and then she pulled both varun and anand with their hairs, both started screaming- aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.......nnnnooooooooo.........ok mam sorry..... plz leave us, and soon devika realease them
[+] 6 users Like Gauravbaba's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust continued by gauravbaba - by Gauravbaba - 24-10-2023, 07:48 AM