True story of my Dominating cousin sister
(24-05-2021, 02:42 PM)writer Wrote: Next day i took off from office. my aunty came to wake me up with tea, i had tea and then i went for shower. i used my cousin bro tshirt as i did not had my clothes with me that time. By the time i came out of bath and got ready. My cousin sis was also outside her room. she was drying her hairs with towel. i said her good morning, she just smiled a bit. she was wearing her normal home clothes tshirt and a pants under. Her hairs were open, wet and long. i was staring at her breast shape in that tshirt which was looking very nice round. while she was in kitchen making tea for all. By that time my cousin bro also came there and sat with us next to his mom and i. I looked at him, his eye was still swollen. he was having pain now in his hand also. so i said him lets go to hospital. i will take you. He said yah i think i should go. then my cousin sis came with tea and served us and said her brother of course bhai you should go doctor now with Rajbir. i will also come. i said her no you stay with your mom. i will take him as too much bheed bhaad usually in hospitals you stay home, i will handle it. she said ok.

i did not wanted to take her as she is so pretty and there everyone will only stare at her beauty if she will go. As in govt hospitals cheap people use to come only those days. Aunty said which hospital you will go bayta raj, i said aunty i think ddu is best in it. As one of my friend father is head of ortho there, so we will get free quick also and with good treatment, aunty said ok thats very good. you doing so much. you really done great help. i said its ok aunty ji after all we are family. my cousin brother said thanks raj. i said aray no issue bhai. while my cousin sis was taking sip of tea, her mom said her you also say thanks to Raj for helping us like this, my cousin looked at me and said why i should say, he is not an outsider that we say thanks to him. i was like acha nice. her mom said no still you should say thanks also. i said aunty no problem she said me half thanks when you guys were sleeping yesterday. i also said in a way that my cousin sis understood what i mean and i looked at her, she made a face like she want to hit me that time. rest half i will take some other time. aunty said half thanks, i said i meant thank you hoeta hai na poora, toe aapkee baytee nay sirf thank diya kal, you reh gaya, aunty got up and said you kids really mayree samjh say bahar hoe tum, she went to kitchen. my cousin bro said i will come and went to his room, then my cousin sis showed me punch sign and was murmuring in her mouth looking at me, that why i had to say like that. i smiled, after breakfast i took him to hospital, in reports he got hair line fracture, when we came back, i dropped him up, then said aunty where is your daughter, she said woh aarahee hoegee, went till priya home, i said ok, i will fetch her and come, i went down to fetch her, outside priya home i was pressing horn of car, my cousin saw my car from window and came out, i said we came back he got hair line fracture, she said oh bad, i said nothing big will get heal, come sit i will drop you home, she said give me 5 min i will come, let me take some fashion designing material from priya, i waited and she came back, sat in car

i said in evening i want to go swimming today, you want to come, she said no i dont think so i will come, i said ok your choice, her home came, she said wanna come up, i said no will go now, then she said me in car thanks for everything again, i looked at her and placed my thumb on her lower lip, she said kya kar rahay hoe. mut karo. i rubbed my thumb nicely on her lip and said her i will do anything for you. she said i know because you are my dog. i pushed my thumb in her mouth and she started to lick it, i felt like i should take her smootch again. outside her home i was playing with her as it was afternoon so everyone was inside, then she took my thumb outside with her hand and said you go now, i said one kiss, she said no, i said what no, she said not here, you mad, i said then i will come up and take in your room, she said no and i moved forward a bit to kiss her in car itself, she placed her hand between our lips and went out of car, then turned and slowly said bye my dog. i smiled while she went up, while i was coming back i was like ub toe tu mayreee hai, tujhay ranee kee tarhan chodunga. bahut attitude hai na tayra mein, sab attitude nikal dunga tayra mayree jaan, dekhtee ja ub tu. raj kay lund kee rani banyagee tu ub. i reached home went up, mom was upset

i had to say her sorry and convince her that it was important to stay there and sort this out. later she forgive me and said never talk to me like that. i said never mother, sorry dil se. ub mom ko kahan bataa sakta tha, that i had to enjoy with my doll, my angel, toe karna pada, i went my room, got fresh up, then by evening shanky came my home, i was like aagaya tu salay kanjar ki aulaad, we were best friends so i use to talk like this with him, he came in my room, we hugged sat. He said me about his things a bit and then he wanted to know about my cousin sis and me. i said him all honest. showed him her pics which i use to click in different dresses she wore. he said yaar raj jo bhee kahoe maal hai aapkee cousin. i said hai toe ub batao kya kkar diya kal, i called you and you were busy with her. i said lund choos rahee thee that time. he said bc. mazaa lay liya aapnay toe poora raj bhai, i said tujhay kaha tha iska ghamand toed kar hee rahunga. woh hee kar raha hun. he said chuut leee kya kal. i said chuut nahe maree abhee dubara, naatak kar rahe hai bahut, he said haan aap lay hee loegay. i said haan ub kahan jaaygee. i said salee kee chuut chaatnay mein itna maza aaya, tayra bhai 15 min tak sirf chuut chatta raha kal iskee, itnee tasty chuut hai. mutlab kya bataun, poree gulabee , shanky said. bhai mut hee batao ub toe, poora lun khada karaogay aap, i said ruk call karta hun, chup rahiyo, i called her mobile, put on loud speaker, she said hi rajbir yes, i said nothing, was just missing you, she said oh hoe, itnee jaldee, i said thanks ka bakee wala you kab milayga, she said kabhe nahe, i said acha abhee what you wearing, she said same tshirt and white pants why, i asked and bra, she said yes wearing of course, i said tell me color of it, she said phone par hee shuru hoe jao ub tum, i said batao  na, she said black hai and pantie ka color, she said i dont know wont tell

i said acha kiss kyun ki nahe jaanay say pehlay, she said mayree marzi, i said then kal aapkee vagina licking kar kay bahut mazaa aaya tha, she stayed quiet, got shocked of what i said, i said bolo you liked it, she said i dont know, i said i know you liked it, your vagina is very tasty, she said i am hanging up now, she cut the call, we laughed haha, shanky hugged me and said bhai, mast yaar, aap toe cha gaye hoe, i said salee bahut ghamandi thee, iska poora ghamand toed diya tayray bhai nay, ub bus ek hee khawaish hai, isay nange rakhna hai apny saath room mein aur poora din chodna hai, then shanky told me about some of his girl he hired as an employee, uskee maar raha tha aaj kal, i said chal badiya hai tu bhee busy hai chuut kay saath, he said but nothing is like your cousin, i said haan yeah toe hai, she is best, arrogant bitch. then we did little more chit chat and he went his home. Next day i had to get ready for office. it was tuesday , i went work, had a very busy day as previous day i took off, so had to almost check double files, was really tired by evening when i came back home, just took some sleep and rest, same like this next day also went. Then wednesday i thought of going my cousin home, i told mom will go there, she said i will also come, i said yah come, then mom bought some fruits on the way and we reached, my cousin bro was fine, his eye also got better now, my cousin sister was also sitting with us that time, while we all were talking about there neighbour, my cousin sis said to my mother, masi rajbir nay aisa punch diya uss gadhay ko, he just fell down, then after some talking priya wedding topic came, my cousin sister friend priya was about to get engage but they could not go as my cousin bro was not well, i said my cousin sis but you should go, she said you think so, i said of course, she is your only friend, then my aunty said haan baby you should go, we will stay home

she said ok i will see, i said i will take you and bring you back, she looked at me and knew why i said that, my mom and her sister were talking and my cousin sister went her room, i also wanted to go her room to see her but in front of everyone it was not possible, so i sat there only and was talking to my cousin bro, then after few minutes i made an excuse of phone call and went my cousin sister room too, she was looking at some music cds, i said what happen, she said priya ki shadee mein dance bhee karna padayga, toe practice karnay kay liya seeing nice song, i said oh nice

she was looking cds while i was looking at her, i wanted to grab her and take her kiss but i thought leave it, kaheen koi aa na jay uppar say, waisay hee my hitler mother was in next room also, i said my cousin where you will practice dance, she said  here only, i said but you will disturb your brother and mother here, why not come with me in my ground floor you can practice there, she said there in ghost house, i dont want, i said  ghost kuch nahe kahayga, she said haan yeah bhee hai, ghost say zadaa, i feel you are a problem, i said why i am a problem, she said you know. aur haan what stupid things you were saying me on phone call yesterday, dont do that please, i am saying you nicely, dont make me feel bad or regret. i said oh sorry wont do again. she said you need to behave now, you are not a kid anymore, i said yah i am a man with large tool, she laughed haha, stop it idiot, bataun tumharee hitler ma ko what you saying here, i said mein bhagta hun fir, i ran away from her room and sat again with everyone, then after few minutes while we were going back i winked at my cousin sister, she showed me slap sign and i smiled, we said bye to them and went our home

next day i came from work i was getting ready to go for some swimming just to relax, then my cousin sis call came, i picked up, she said Rajbir hi, i said hello madam how are you, she said problem, i said ub kya hua, problem mein hee mayree yaad aatee hai aapko, she smiled and said i cant practice dance here i need music but brother not well, so can i practice in your ghost home. i said yeah bhee koi poochnay kee baat hai, she said but your mom, i said mom is up stair, neechay thodee na she come, i have keys of downstairs, she said ok then come, i cancel my swimming session and went straight to fetch her, she said her mom i am coming in 1hr just going to practice dance with rajbir for priya engagement party, she came down, i was in car itself, she was wearing normal white pyjami tight and pink kammez on top, i looked at her and said you looking nice, she said thanks, i thought while driving ek condom lay layta hun raastay say, if i got a chance you never know, then i stopped at chemist, she said what happen
i said nothing want to take asprin, she said ok, i said chemist, condom diyo ek packet, he gave me and i came back putting in my pocket, she said where is asprin, i said nahe hai iskay paas, its ok will take later, then we reached my home, i opened ground floor silently, she went inside, small cd player and stereo was there already so she played her dance song and started to practice, she said if you want you can go, i will do 30 minutes and then call you, i said cant leave you alone here, what if any ghost came, she smiled and was doing her practice, i saw my lund got hard seeing her dancing, i took my phone and started to take her pics, she saw me i am clicking her but never said anything. while she was dancing her cleavage also some time was visible, so sexy view, i just loved it. that ass she was shaking, her figure was really looking very hot, she did not knew how sexy she was looking that time, if she knew then she would have never dance like that in front of a lusty man like me. only i knew she is a priceless beauty. even if miss universe sushmita sen would have come there to me and said me leave her and fuck me, i would have said no to sushmita also, as my cousin sister is of another level beauty, her elegance, style. class and that figure of hers makes her way ahead of any girl.

[Image: a.jpg]

[Image: b.jpg]

[Image: c.jpg]

[Image: d.jpg]

[Image: e.jpg]

[Image: f.jpg]

[Image: g.jpg]

[Image: h.jpg]

[Image: i.jpg]

my lund was saluting her dance moves, when she finished, she said how i did, i said fab i have no words, my lund was already hard, i got up also, she said ok now drop me back, lucky your hitler mom never came down, i said voice dont go up, these rooms are bigger and better then upstairs. she said ok lets go now. i was looking at her and was in no mood to leave her right now so early. she said i am feeling thirsty now, water. i opened fridge, i said water toe nahe hai but have coke, she said ok, i opened bottle with my tooth and gave her to drink, she said your tooth will get break, i said na practice hai beer bottle kholnay kee, she was having it and i was looking at her figure only, i said sit 5 min, relax and then i will drop you, i turned on air con of bedroom and told her to sit inside room, she said no in hall its ok
she did not wanted to go bedroom. i was like no problem. she sat on couch and i said her what you will wear on saturday then in engagement party, she said i am thinking suit or saree. i said wear saree, i never saw you in saree from long. she looked at me and smiled but have to buy matching bangles then, i said then buy it, she said ok will see, as soon she left bottle on table, i was next to her on couch, i pulled her from her arms in my arms, she said what you doing. started to laugh and leave nahe toe i will scream and your hitler mom will catch you. i said acha. fir kya hoega, keh dunga i love my cousin, she said shut up, love me, i am 7yr elder then you have some shame, go find your age girl. i said woh hee toe problem hai, i dont like any girl ub, just like only one, she said acha woh kaun hai, i said apnay kapday utaar kar jab nahaogee na toe mirror mein dekh layna, dikh jaayge woh, she laughed and said you are an idiot, now drop me, she got up again

i pulled her hand and she fell on my lap, this time i grabbed her waist, i said thanks kay baad ka you i need, she said never, i said why you make me crazy for you, she said i dont do you are crazy, i removed her chunni and thrown it aside, let me see you nicely, she was on my lap sitting so light in weight, salee kee natural khusboo itnee pyaree hai jism kee buss lun iskee mehak say hee tight hoe gaya in my jeans. i was looking in her eyes and said her again i need kiss, she looked at me and slapped me lightly, i smiled and made my face forward to kiss her but she moved her head and tried to got up, i again grabbed her and pulled over me, she said kya chayeah tumhain, why you so rigid, i said i need you, she said you cant have me boy, i am your cousin and touched my chin while saying it, her bra was visible from her shoulder, i held it,  let me put your bra inside, she let me and i grabbed her strap kept it inside from her shoulder, i was looking at her in her eyes, she was looking in my eyes, then she said tumharee aaankahin bahut sharartee hain, i smiled and kissed her cheek licked her neck and slowly was licking her cleavage area which i just saw few minutes ago when she was dancing, she said rajbir enough and got up again, this is not right now, you need to stop this

i said i will i promise you but dont stop me right now, i got up from couch and straight placed my one hand back and picked her in my arms, i had condom packet in my jeans pocket, which i wanted to use right now, she was in my arms now and i kicked bedroom door, took her inside, placed her on bed, she was only looking at me while i removed my tshirt and came on bed next to her, i said kiss my chest, she said you really out of hand dont you, was just staring at me abs view. I placed her soft hand on my tight abs. she said its so hard. How u made it. I said too much hard work. I knew salee  ko feel karnay ka mazaa aaraha tha my tight abs, I said you can kiss my chest. She smiled and said pagal hoe tum and suddenly  she kissed it, licked, her lips were sucking my nipple of chest, i was moaning slightly and with a surprise she bite me hard on my nipple, sudden scream came out of my mouth aahhhhh, i wanted to say salee bitch but i controlled, she got up by then smiling. mazaa aaya na. i said so hard you bite me, see it got red. i also did not wanted to loose this chance and letting her go so easily.

So i grabbed her pulled her on me and made her lay on me all. her lips were only few cm away, so without wasting a second i took her pink lips in mine, started to lick them. she was taping on my chest slowly, my hand went inside her open hairs held them tightly and i was enjoying her tasty lips with mine. After a long lip kiss i left her and smiled looking at her, she said you crazy so tight you grabbed my hairs. i said and you bite me so hard, she said you will get a slap from me, suddenly my phone rang, it was my mother, my cousin sis said pick it up and was smiling, i picked my mom call and said my cousin to keep quiet, my mother said Raj i think some noise coming from downstairs floor, where are you, can you come home and check. i said ok mother coming i am just outside, my cousin heard too and got up, see i told you to drop me, if you mom saw me na, i swear i will tell her that you brought me here, i said nothing will happen relax, let me go out first and then you come, i felt so bad that i had to cancel my plan of playing with my cousin sis that time, i wore my tshirt, went out, it was already dark by then, i slowly called her out too and gave her car keys, she went out and sat in car straight, i locked the down floor silently and went in car too, my cousin said, i will not come your home now, seriously, you will spoil my image, i said nothing happen to your image, she said Rajbir i am telling you politely again you find some other girl ok and forget me now, i dont feel good. I said ok i will find but till i dont find at least be with me, she smiled and hit on my shoulder hard, you naa, really a rascal, i said zadaa close mut aao mayray or else you will fall in love with me, she said huh shut up, that wont happen ever, i said in my heart, acha dekhtay hain, i will also make sure that you will love me only. i said wanna eat ice cream, she said looking at me, oh and made a voice like she feeling pity on me, Raj baby want to take me to ice cream place and laughed haha, then said take car home ok, your ice cream you can eat alone, i felt like salee bahut nakhray hain tayray, kal toe achay say jhuki hui thee in front of me when you needed me, now she was again showing me nice attitude, i was like chal koi nahe dikha lay nakhray, inhee nakhron ka toe mein deewana hun.

Then i said so saturday what time i should come to fetch you. she said by 10pm its in a hotel. i said which one, she said some Ashoka. i said that is very high level hotel. she said yah i know, i said fir toe you have to dress up nicely. She said yah i know, i will wear saree. i said ok. Then her home came and i dropped her, she said me bye and said go home straight ok little boy, ice cream khanay mut jaana ub and she laughed haha, i smiled and said in my heart haan salee lay lay mazay, mazaak uadaa lay, tayree chuut chod kar hee rahunga dubara. Then i turned car and went home, went up, said mom i checked downstairs, no one there, maybe some stray cats outside, then went to sleep later. Thinking of my cousin sister. checking her pics which i clicked during her dance.

wow.. man .. what a sexy cleavage ... your cousin is so attractive .. looks so soft to handle.. than you so much for showing her cleavage and soft hangings... I love tyhese pics .. they are very hot...
your girl is not your property!.. why do you stop your girl from sitting on my lap facing me and getting lost looking deep in to my eyes... FREE HER..Right Now..
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: True story of my Dominating cousin sister - by andhratochennai - 23-10-2023, 09:17 PM