Adultery Be My Guest
Parna’s eyes immediately opened as her avid nephew put his face on her wet pussy. The young rascal licked and sucked her engorged clit like a hungry dog, draining juices continuously out of her wet cunt. After a long time, someone had tongued and sucked her sensuous cunt so expertly that Parna just couldn’t help but drown herself in an ocean of bliss. Her hands came down to clutch her hungry nephew’s curly hair. The young ruffian was licking and sucking her juicy pussy so greedily, as if he had been left starving for months. His expert pussy eating made her so hot that her whole voluptuous body wriggled and wiggled in unbearable lust, making her wail loudly, “Oh Gawd! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! You horny bastard, where did you learn to eat pussy like a pro? Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! You’re draining my pussy. Oh My Gawd! Oh! Oh! Now stop you freak! How long will my pussy eat? Don’t you want to put that python of yours inside me honey? Please give me your cock, baby. Don’t make me wait anymore. Please fuck me now. Put your python into my pussy and ruin me for good, baby.”

Paresh decided to oblige his sultry aunt. He should struck the hammer while the iron’s hot. He stood up with her heavy legs resting on his strong shoulders. He reached up, picked up the fluffy pillow from the bed and pushed it straight under his sexy aunt’s enormous butt, raising it a little higher. He moved her thick legs from his shoulders and placed them around his waist. She immediately threw her legs on top of each other in sheer excitement and locked them tightly. Paresh’s lustful eyes fell on his buxom aunt’s heaving melons. He leaned forward and quickly unhooked her blouse, neatly removing it to reveal her huge titties. Her large nipples were now completely hard, implying her state of absolute arousal. With his strong arms, he immediately grabbed both of her milk-tanks and felt their softness with utmost pleasure.

Parna let out a moan as her sturdy nephew pawed her soft tits. Meanwhile, his extraordinary phallus, covered in her drool, was still hard and erect. Her cocky nephew didn’t make her wait any longer and pushed the bulbous head of his giant cock straight into her wet cunt. Parna’s eyes widened in utter amazement as the cricket ball sized cockhead was rammed into her juicy cunt by her formidable nephew. She had no idea that the huge cockhead would actually feel so big in her tight cunthole. Before she could be fully aware of its enormity, however, her voluptuous body reacted spontaneously and squirted with a jerk, as her thick legs tightened their clutch on her impressive marauder’s strong waist and pulled him closer. Her welcoming cunt stretched around the invading monster as three more inches of cockmeat gets digged into it.

As soon as Paresh put his enormous cock into her married pussy, it felt so incredibly tight, that he could easily make out that his cheating aunt was not lying about her loser husband not touching her in a long time. It felt as if she didn’t even lose her virginity. As soon as she experienced the most amiable feeling of a hard cock in her depraved pussy after so many years, his lustful aunt started gushing out juices all over his cock. She was squealing like a cheap whore. Her super tight pussy was clenching on to his prodigious cock so hard that it felt like it had its own teeth to dig into his cockmeat. It was a wonderful surprise and Paresh was simply overjoyed. Only few were fortunate enough to fuck such an ultra tight pussy of such an ultra sensuous married slut. It seemed that lady luck was overly pleased with him for no apparent reason.

Unable to hold back his excitement, Paresh laughed haughtily, “Oh Aunty! What a fucking tight pussy you have! How long has it been since you got fucked by your dumbass husband? Did you fucking save it for me, you fucking slut? Fucking Superb! You know, I just love fucking a tight pussy. But don't you fucking worry, whore. Your pussy won’t stay so fucking tight for long. My fucking python is going to fucking loosen it up for fucking good. If someone else even fucking accidentally tries to fuck you, you won’t be able to fucking feel anything. You’ll have to come back to me again and again if you want some fucking pleasure, you fucking slut. Ha Ha! Ha Ha!”

Meanwhile, while her depraved cunt was repeatedly assaulted by her powerful predator's giant phallus, Parna lost all the control over her now tremendously hot body. Her ferocious marauder pounced on her luscious body, crushed both of her huge melons with his firm fists and forcibly rammed his unusually large cock inch by inch into her extra tight cunt. Bit by bit the super-sized shaft invaded those unscratched soft territories of her sensitive lovehole, the mere existence of which was completely unknown to her. The plundering monster broke out through the robust dam of her ever lasting continence, drowning her into a sea of bliss. Like an leaking faucet, juices gushed out of her hot cunt, soaking the pillow under her huge ass. As his raging nephew’s extraordinary bullcock kept on hitting the right spots, she went completely crazy with unimaginable lust, her whole body trembling in utmost pleasure. She could feel the huge python intruding into her fertile womb through her wet pussy. She felt really full inside, as her tight unfaithful cunt swelled up after swallowing so much of cockmeat. There was absolutely no space left. She huffed and puffed and was sweating profusely after taking the whole of the monster cock inside her unusually tight lovehole. Fortunately for the randy adulteress, not only her stacked body, but also her oversexed cunt was constantly releasing juices and was well lubricated. Otherwise, the giant snake would have torn it open and left her bloody inside. Instead, the untiring lover pounded her sex-craving pussy with his extra-large cock and sent her into a sexual frenzy, as loud moans escaped her mouth on their own accord. “Oh My Gawd! Fuck me! Fuck me, you big bastard. You’re so big. So very big! I’m so full. So very full! Please don’t stop. Don’t you dare stop, you big fucking brute. Gawd! I want all of that huge python of yours. Don’t hold back. Give it to me. Give it all to me.”

Paresh too was drenched in his sweat, as he steadily thumped his colossal cock into his ecstatic aunt’s extra tight cunt that was constantly gushing out juices like a leaking tap, soaking his humongous cock along with both of his large pomelo sized balls that dripped onto the floor. The unusual tightness of his steamy aunt’s married cunt gave him an illusion that she would not be able to take his whole length. However, the voluptuous slut did it so adeptly in her very first endeavor that Paresh was forced to applaud her fantastic effort in his own evil mind. Her desire for a good hardcore fuck must be abnormally high. To this day, no whore has been able to tame his rampaging python on her first attempt. This was indeed the first time. The anatomy of this sexy bitch must be on a different level that makes her pull off such a daunting task so effortlessly. Staying at his elderly foolish uncle’s house was definitely turning much more fruitful that he ever expected. Paresh grinned at his hot aunt and assured her in a cold voice, “Oh yeah, bitch! You’re going to get as much cock as you want. You can fucking bet on that. It would be my pleasure to give a horny slut like you the god damn fucking of her life. I won’t fucking stop before I fuck your brains out, whore. I’ll put every ounce of my energy on fucking that tight married pussy of yours and fucking ruin it for good.”

For the next hour, Parna got the full opportunity to explore the unprecedented fact that her hunky nephew had not lied her at all. Without uttering a single word, except for a few grunts, her illicit lover, like a raging bull, all the while, fucked her juicy cunt with the full length of his giant cock at a steady pace, forever ruining its tightness. His demonic stamina was truly unbelievable. He never gasped for a second, nor he tried to change their sex position. He mated with her like a wild beast and just kept on fucking her non-stop. Towards the end of their astounding intercourse, he lifted his brawny arms off her huge melons and placed them on the either side of her wide hips. He held her tight and leaned on her heaving boobs, sucking her large nipples like a baby, while pumping her craving pussy with his enormous cock at a breathtaking pace. Exactly on the sixtieth minute, the extraordinary brute cummed abundantly deep into her womb and then finally descended from her sweaty exhausted body.

Meanwhile, an hour long wild sex with her herculean nephew left Parna an absolute wreck. She had absolutely no count of the number of orgasms she had while getting thoroughly fucked by her herculean lover. Her debauched cunt spurted out enough juice to easily fill a puddle. Especially at the end of their forbidden sex play, when his prodigious cock shot a pile of hot thick cum into her dissolute pussy, she felt the lewd heat and rolled her eyes, as she got hit by a staggering orgasm and uncontrollably squirted out cuntjuice as well as some of her young nephew’s potent cum like a never ending stream, drenching the already soaked pillow placed under her massive ass and a vast area of the bed sheet around the edge of the bed. The final mind-boggling orgasm completely worn her out. Her throat was already quite sore after moaning and screaming all the time. After being brutally squeezed and squashed by her savage nephew, both of her huge boobs hurt and were comprehensively swollen. Each of them now bore all the five fingermarks of one of his rough hands. Even both of her large nipples were sore from his avid sucking. Even without looking at her precious love-hole, Parna could feel its pitiful state. After enduring the constant raiding of her hunky nephew’s oversized cock, her once tight pussy had now been turned into a gaping hole. Now she could never enjoy fucking an average cock. Reinforcing her sinister nephew’s pompous claims, Parna was convinced that if she really wanted any sexual pleasure, she would have to go back to his phenomenal cock again and again.

After copiously cumming in her juicy cunt, her incredible nephew finally pulled himself off her exhausted body, stood up, and went to the bathroom to freshen up, leaving Parna lying on the bed in a soundly disheveled state. She took long deep breathes to get some zip back into her stacked body, that was now entirely swathed by a strong sense of unwanted lethargy after the hour long brutal fucking she received at the hands of her illegitimate lover. She didn’t wish to carry her bulky body on her heavy feet anymore. However, it was almost time for her old husband to return home. He would be back any minute now. She certainly did not want the old fool to catch her laying on his young nephew’s bed in such an awkward state. Parna slowly sat up on the bed, somehow overcoming her sluggishness. She fastened the last two hooks of her flimsy blouse one by one and stepped onto the floor, slowly standing up on her heavy legs.

As soon as Parna stood up, thick globs of her naughty nephew’s rich cum dropped out of her now gaping cunt on to the floor. The mighty stud had abundantly cummed inside her spoiled pussy, which was still overflowing with his potent seeds. Thankfully, her period had stopped yesterday. The risk of her pregnancy was an all time low. For now, she would be somewhat safe. However, if she doesn't want to take a meaningless gamble, she should clean herself immediately and wash off the semen as much as possible. Also, she must keep strong birth control pills at home. Of course, she would procure them later. Parna tied her petticoat around her waist, lazily walked out of the guest room and went straight to the bathroom, where she saw her young nephew coming out of the open door with a towel around his waist. As their eyes met, they smiled at each other. Without wasting any more time, Parna walked straight past him and went inside the bathroom to clean herself.
[+] 2 users Like codename.love69's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Be My Guest - by codename.love69 - 13-10-2023, 09:06 AM
RE: Be My Guest - by Givemeextra - 13-10-2023, 11:11 AM
RE: Be My Guest - by codename.love69 - 13-10-2023, 12:39 PM
RE: Be My Guest - by abcturbine - 13-10-2023, 03:19 PM
RE: Be My Guest - by codename.love69 - 16-10-2023, 08:31 AM
RE: Be My Guest - by Mampi - 16-10-2023, 05:22 PM
RE: Be My Guest - by codename.love69 - 18-10-2023, 09:28 AM
RE: Be My Guest - by codename.love69 - 21-10-2023, 09:43 AM
RE: Be My Guest - by codename.love69 - 21-10-2023, 09:44 AM