Adultery He, She, Husband (Completed)
Chapter 18 – An interesting turn of events

Husband

“Mr. Mohan, they had been roaming around the mall for around two hours and only after that right now they have gone to the hotel where the woman is staying.”

I listened carefully to what Manohara was saying. A strange woman comes all of a sudden out of no where and claims to be the sister of my wife’s classmate and now they are out together. There had no mention of this woman before by Bavani hence the reason for my doubts. They seem to converse like old friends but that alone doesn’t mean they actually are.

“Where in the hotel are they?” I asked.

“They’ve gone straight to the room where the woman is staying.”

“Have you found out any other details?”

“Yes, I bribed someone in the reception to check on the details of that booking, whose name, how many etc. It seems that the woman Girja had booked it in her name and only one person staying in the room.”

“So, what do you think Mr. Mano?”

“That means nothing sir, if there is anyone else involved, especially that Vikram whom you suspect, they would naturally cover their tracks by booking only in the woman’s name. So, you cannot rule out that something fishy is going on.”

“If that is so what are your next steps? What are you going to do?”

“I’ve already done that sir,” Manohara replied.

“I sent a waiter as room service with two glasses of Juices for them. I instructed him to check out on who is inside the room and report back.”

“Would that really be helpful? If they had planned something wrong wouldn’t a person who didn’t want to be seen go and hide in the bathroom first?”

“Quite true sir what you say, I just wanted to do a preliminary check just in case they had been careless.”

“Another thing won’t they find it strange when a room service boy comes there with drinks they did not order?”

“He would say that he had mistaken the room number and would go and check back with the room service personnel, meanwhile he would already have observed who had been in the room … which he did and reported back to me.”

“So, who was in there?” I asked anxiously.

“Just the two of them, your wife was sitting on a chair in the room and no one else was there. But as you had said that was not concrete proof no one else was there or would be coming there.”

“Then? What else?”

“The hotel has CCTV covering all the floors, I’m trying to get access to the tapes to see who all were there when the woman checked in yesterday. If that Vikram had been there I would be able to see that. By the way all this can be done through bribing the hotel personnel. That would be costing extra, so would that be okay with you?”

This was important. I’ll know one way or other if this Girja woman is genuine or this is all a set up by that devious scoundrel Vikram. To hell with the cost, I need to know for sure. “Go ahead, don’t worry about the cost. Find out one way or other what is going on. The money would be worth it for my peace of mind.”

“If that’s the case my next report to you would be after your wife gets home. You would have clarity on the situation once and for all then.”

With that the private detective cut of the phone. I will know for sure this evening at the latest. I couldn’t shut out the dread I was feeling. What if I find out today that my wife had been cheating on me all along? What will I do?”

He

My man working in the hotel told me that the detective had been contacting one of the persons who was in charge of the CCTV cameras to check to see if Girja had come alone or with anyone else. These detectives really are thorough and do a job for the money they earn. I had not anticipated he would do this and had not prepared for it. The footage would show me along with Girja checking in last night. In fact, both of us had sex one time in her room but I refused to sleep with her the whole night as I was saving all my energy and lust for Bavani. My contact had said that the CCTV personnel had already agreed terms with the detective and it won’t be possible to stop him. I already had anticipated this. In this I mean that I anticipated that no matter what precautions I take something I didn’t think of could lead to trouble as soon as I knew a Private Investigator (PI) was involved. So, I too had done a background check on the PI to see if there was any weakness I could use. I unexpectedly found out something that would give me huge leverage. A leverage I thought I would use only if I needed to. Now it looks like I need to because otherwise Bavani would be caught in her deception of her husband. This was something I always thought could happen the moment I knew a PI was involved. It is time I paid the detective a visit. After I talk to him I was sure he would report to Mohan exactly what I wanted him to say to him. I would be free to enjoy fully with Bavani without any fear. The only drawback as far as I was concerned is that I won’t be keeping Mohan on tenterhooks on whether his wife is cheating on him or not. The plus point would be that I would now be able to fulfil all my sexual fantasies with Bavani. Twenty minutes later I came back with a broad smile on my face. The meeting with the PI Manohara went even better than I anticipated. He would now be an aide (though he didn’t like it but had no choice) in helping me enjoy Bavani sexually. Only thing now is that Mohan would be thinking his wife had been loyal to him.

It was time I got back to the room … time to take that lovely cheating wife to bed again. I had been made to wait too long as it is. I entered my room and went straight to the connecting room and unlocked it but it was locked on the other side. I knocked on the door knowing that as soon as Girja heard it she would know I was ready to claim my prize, that is the beautiful Mrs. Bavani Mohan. As I expected Girja opened the door but a few steps behind her my gorgeous baby was standing looking anticipatingly at me.

“Vikram you took long enough .. here take your girl and enjoy. I won’t be a disturbance to both of you today.” Saying this she pulled Bavani by her hand and pushed her towards me.

As I pulled Bavani into my arms she was hesitant to embrace me because Girja’s presence. I nodded to Girja indicating she close the door on her side. With a wink and a lewd smile on her face Girja closed the door. As soon as the door was closed Bavani practically leaped into my embrace. I held her waist and pressed her body against mine. Her two hands pressed on my back and our intimate embrace became even tighter. Her breasts pressed against my chest as I kissed her cheeks .. ears neck  as she did the same to me.

"Bavani I missed you so much mmm..."

"Me too dear" she gushed as she wet my cheek and the nape of my neck with her lips.

My lips sought her sweet lips. She offered me her rose petals for me to taste. Our heads tilted slightly at opposite angles as our lips pressed on each other. Her lips parted slightly as our warm breaths mingled to be one. I pulled in her upper lip as she sucked on my lower lip. My eyes closed and our head movements intensified our lips' brushing together ever more tightly. Our lips have no desire to part and so this heated friction of our lips lasted for a long time. My hands gripped her shapely buttocks and slowly lifted her hips up so that now her pelvis pushed up against mine.

"Mmmmm…," she moaned inside my mouth as our lips were still pressed together as tightly as ever.

Her fingers pressed and ran on my back here and there. After several minutes our lips finally parted. We stood there with the tip of our foreheads resting against each other as we caught our breath after that long passionate kiss.

"Hmm ..darling..."

"Shhh … baby…."

Our lips as if cannot bear the thought of parting kept repeatedly joining for a few seconds again and again. These gentle kisses were her manifestation of the feelings she had for me.

"I want to kiss you darling."

"Am I stopping you, take my lips, it's all yours." She spoke words to me that she had probably never spoken to her husband.

I grasped her wet lips with mine again. My tongue entered her mouth as our tongues once again brushed against each other. The taste of her saliva was as if it was sweet as honey and more intoxicating than alcohol for me. I held her breast over her t-shirt and kneaded those ample soft globes one by one. She lifted her breasts up for me so that I could hold more of her flesh. Her tongue now pushed my tongue so that her tongue was able to enter into my mouth. The fervour of our kiss was an indication of how much our lips missed one another. I now pushed my hand in from under her tee shirt and squeezed her breast that was still encased inside her bra. It is a wonder of nature how something so firm can be so soft at the same time.

Ahhh...." "Aahhh..." she moaned. She took her mouth off for a moment and said, "Dear, that’s it, squeeze my titties darling." Our long kiss continued once more as our lips locked again. Her juicy lips made me want to never stop kissing them.

Our lips would part but only for a few moments before they would renew their fervent union, and in those small gaps were filled with our words of passion for each other.

“I missed your kisses so much my darling .. I waited so long for this day.”

“You’ve got the sweetest lips of any woman I have ever kissed my angel.”

“My mood is soaring for your lovemaking Vikram .. I want you so much.”

As Bavani said we were in the full mood to fuck getting aroused so much just through our kisses. Our kisses had lasted more than fifteen minutes. Her lipstick had smeared and practically disappeared. There were only remnants of it left. A little bit of it was stuck to the side of my lips, my neck and cheeks. If her husband sees his wife's lipstick smeared on my face like this how arousing it would be … not for but for me. For him there would only be humiliation at the evidence of his wife’s desire for me.

Bavani was more ready for sex than even I was. She hurriedly pulled my t-shirt off my body and buried her face on my chest. What could be more erotic for a man than seeing a wife of another man show so much of desire for him, especially when the wife was such a desirable woman like Bavani.

"Your manly body scent makes me go crazy, Vikram."

She showered kisses on my chest. She stroked my chest with her fingers. She scbangd the skin of my chest with her fingernails but without causing any pain .. only pleasure. Her fingers caressed my nipple and it immediately swelled. She then nibbled and sucked it and felt pleasure increase in my body. I took her hand and placed it on my pants zip.

Her lips which were still on my nipple parted in a smile. "Why is my sweetie so swollen." She rubbed my erection, assessing how big it had grown inside my pant.

"Since this morning it’s been like waiting for you .. standing like this just for your touch."

“My poor darling .. I’ve made it wait so long. I’ll take care of you my big boy,” She said as she started sucking on my nipple while grabbing and squeezing my man flesh.

I pulled down my zip and struggled to get my cock out of my underwear. I couldn't pull it out as it was in full erection. Bavani stopped sucking my nipple and released my belt and pant button. My pants fell around my legs around my ankles. She was eager to take it out just as much as it was eager to come out. As she pushed my boxers down my hard, tubular flesh sprang out like a snake ready to strike at any moment.

“So ready for me is my good big boy,” Bavani cooed as she held my cock in her smooth and soft fingers.

The touch of her fingers sent ripples of pleasure through my body. My rod appeared like a mighty ruffian in Bhavani's graceful fingers. But I know that ruffian will succumb to the gentle pressure of her silken fingers. She slowly began to slide her hand up and down my cock. Ahh what a pleasure, her fingers were sweeter than some women's pussy I had known.

"Every time I see this, I am amazed. How can this get this big?"

My cock is big no doubt but there are bigger cocks than this but she with her very limited sexual experience has never seen anything like this before.

"Just your touch is enough and it grows an extra inch, sweetie."

As she stroked she also kneaded my nuts. My precum oozed out from the front orifice of my cock. As she stroked me my foreskin became stuck behind my exposed bud. Now when she stroked me her smooth fingers also rubbed over my exposed bud softly thereby increasing my pleasure.

"Shhh...super baby that's it, shake it .. shake faster."

She was sucking on my nipple as her hand started sliding faster up and down my shaft. She had not been this good at involving in foreplay before, after having had sex with me a few times she had become so much better at this. She had learnt to give a man some newer pleasurable moments. This was not something she learnt from me and I’m certain definitely not from her husband. This was all through her desire to experiment and give a man pleasures he won’t forget … and this effort was all because of me .. for me. The art of making love cannot truly only be taught .. one can learn on ones own if the person really wants to give his or her partner all the bliss that is possible. This desire would come only when the person’s sexual partner gives the same type of pleasure in the first place. So, these efforts were not for or because of her husband, it was for me. My hips moved back and forth on their own to match the movements of her closed fist. Enough of the pleasures given by her fingers and now I want to enjoy the sweetness of her mouth. I pushed her gently to sit down. She understood what I wanted and she immediately knelt in front of me. Seeing how quickly she did this would mean that she was just as eager to take my erect hard meat into her mouth.

She didn't even try to clean the pre-seminal fluid from my cock with a cloth. Instead she cleaned it with her tongue. As she stroked my cock more pre-seminal fluid would flow out spreading on my cockhead. She would lick than clean and stroke some more to taste more of my pleasure fluid. She would place the tip of her tongue right below the front hole of my cock so that my liquid flowed directly on to her tongue. This was arousing but I wanted more. I wanted my cock inside her hot mouth. But I did not rush her. Patience was taught to me by Sandhya, my first lover and the master who taught me the intricacies of the sensual arts. I waited patiently for her to start pleasuring my pole. At last she raised her eyes and looked at my face as this beautiful housewife finally swallowed my cock. I enjoyed seeing my brown shaft enter between her red lips. She took my head inside and just sucked only on that.  Her saliva bathed my cockhead. My tanned skin glistened with her saliva where she had sucked. She rubbed her tongue on my red bud. She slowly started taking my shaft more and more into her mouth. Mohan your wife has become an expert in sucking by practising on my rod. If she also sucks you like this, you will also benefit. But giving your wife to me to enjoy is the price you are paying for it so at least get to enjoy this extra pleasure because of me I thought with deep disdain for him . This housewife, who from the time she was married was a chaste woman until recently but now she is my slut and is sucking my cock like one. The tip of my cock slammed into her throat when she took more than half of my shaft inside. Unable to take in anymore Bavani now gently rocked her head back and forth. Every time she took my shaft inside her mouth it went in so much that it was like almost choking her.

Then at that very time the connecting door slowly opened. I saw Girja as she peeked inside. Girja was behind Bavani and so  Bavani wasn’t aware that Girja was seeing her gobbling my cock. It was only later that Girja told me that the sight of another woman avidly slurping on my rod was so erotic that she started getting wet straightaway. It had been some sight to her. Bavani still fully clothed while I was naked with my pants and boxers lying around my ankles on the floor. She couldn’t see Bavani’s face but the movement of her head was enough to know what was happening. Rather than actually seeing Bavani’s red full lips wrapped around my cock all she saw was a suggestion of what was happening. Something suggestive is always more arousing. She told me that she really wanted to see the expression on Bavani’s face when my cock penetrated Bavani’s precious pussy but as she had promised that she won’t be of any disturbance for our first round of sex she begrudgingly left the place and went back to her room. For the first fuck she didn’t want Bavani to have any uncomfortable feelings.

"Suck my cock darling, take it all in and suck baby."

"Sss  .. yesss .. good like that."

My lovely married lover sucked my cock so well that my throbbing meat stretched to the maximum it could while still in her sweet mouth. As she sucked I too gently fucked her mouth. This gentleness was only for her mouth, when I shove my cock into her pussy it would be with much more vigour and as far deep as it would go. I felt as if all the blood in my body was pouring into my cock so much so it my fully erect tube of flesh would burst not being able to stretch any further. I held her head in both my hands as I continued to fuck her face while finding it difficult to control myself from fucking her mouth hard. Of all the women I had sex with Mohan was the only one who had doubts that his wife was cheating on him with me. Other husbands had no suspicion that their wives had been or were still currently fooling around in bed with me. This was what that made the sex with Bavani so intensely pleasurable apart from the fact that among all the women she was the most beautiful one. She held on to my thigh with one hand while she sucked on my cock as fast as she could do. This went on for a blissful ten minutes or more.

“My legs are aching darling, let’s go to the bed,” Bavani finally said. I lifted her up to her feet and stripped her of her clothes till both of us were fully naked. Her clothes .. bra, panties were strewn over the floor as we walked to the bed while embracing each other.

She

As Vikram walked with his arms around me, his huge rod swayed like a flagpole in front of him. It still had the moisture from my saliva on it but that was drying quickly in the AC air of the room. For the first time I am going to have sex with Vikram in a luxurious bed. We are going to enjoy that and not let anyone else get in the way of us being happy. I can freely express the joy I feel without fear that someone might hear it. It is true that I was able to moan as loudly as I wanted at the time when we made love at Vikram’s friend's land but I still had a little fear of someone suddenly coming up on us while we were making love fully naked. Here there was not only comfort but no fear whatsoever. Thankfully too Girja did not join us as I had feared she would. I would have been embarrassed to engage in sex with Vikram if she had and I also did not want to share Vikram with anyone today. I wanted him all to myself. My sweet darling cock which was so majestically swaying in front of his groin must take refuge only in my womb. I grabbed my 'pet' again and stroked it as we came closer to our bed. What wonderful magic my ‘pet’ is going to do after in enter into my intimate orifice. Only he had made me squirm in  that nerves pounding ecstasy. I needed that rapture that I experienced only through him again and again. A woman who has a husband and a lover on the side would be making love with her husband but would be having great sex with her lover but with Vikram I not only had great sex but we also made love. So many pleasures in sex .. a lesson taught to me by Vikram.  It would have been okay if I had never known it before, but now, after enjoying it, it has become like a drug. I have become an addict to the pleasures from my handsome lover.

Are eyes locked together as we silently conveyed our desire for each other through our gaze before our lips met once more in an impassioned kiss. Knowing that our bodies would be entwined in an amorous embrace in a few minutes our kisses were feverish in their intensity. Our hands were just as feverish in exploring each other’s body as our locked lips were the forerunner to the soon to be our locked hips.  His hands kneaded my breast .. squeezed my buttocks, teased my navel .. it was like he wanted to have several hands so that he could explore every inch of my body at the same time. Finally, his finger reached my clitoris that he very gently rubbed. I opened my mouth to moan out my pleasure. Only the beginnings of the sound 'Ahh’ escaped my mouth before his lips clamped down on mine again making it impossible for me to make any more noises. I moved my legs apart further so that his fingers were able to push past the soft doors of what was the gateway of heaven to him.  I wasn’t just a dormant partner in this sex play either. Not wanting to be selfish lover just enjoying his foreplay I too caressed his back. I would gently claw on his broad back with my fingernails. I tweaked his nipple before nibbling and sucking on it. My hand would explore his sturdy thighs before reaching for his virile manhood. I pushed his hand away from my pussy so that I could directly rub his cockhead on my wet slit. My viscous lust fluid coated the tip of his cock. His purplish red bud rubbed on my clitoris causing my body to shiver in pleasure. I tried to insert his penis deep inside but only the head of his cock got lodged between my gasping labia.

"Bavani, what's the hurry, do you want me to push it in now?"

"Just keep it there for a while baby, it feels wondeful."

We kissed again and as we did we fell on the mattress. Our private parts got separated by the fall but our lips lock continued with undiminished fervour. My hand reached for his hard cock as his fingers began to rub my clit again. No matter how much we were exploring each other’s body it never seemed like it was enough for us. It was not often that we could consummate our desires for each other so every opportunity was precious to us. It looked like if only if we could spend a week together and partake in the pleasures of the flesh without caring if it was day or night would our desire be truly sated.  On the other hand, it would not be of any surprise if after one week of unabated pleasure our need for each other becomes even more deep. Vikram looked at my face and smiled .. the ‘wicked’ smile that foreshadows the delightfully sinful pleasures to come.

“I’m going to fuck you so hard that you’re going to scream .. hearing that would make me plough your honeyed hole even more hard that your screams would even be heard by Girja next door.”

“You sweet rascal .. if Girja hears that it would be so embarrassing for me you know,” I said with a smile that told him I needed that hard fuck from him too.

“She believes that no woman can match her in sexual passion but my sweet love Bavani has to show her that there is a woman who can surpass her .. a woman who gives me more pleasure than her,” He told me in a husky voice.

Does Girja think that way? No .. no way, Vikram must want only me wholeheartedly. No woman’s vagina is going to give him as much pleasure as mine. Yes, I was going to make sure no pussy would grab his cock as tightly as mine .. no cunt would milk his stem as pleasurably as mine and no moans would be more erotic to his ears than mine.

“Let her think that Vikram but if you were in a situation that you could get only one woman in your life then who would you choose? I’m including Smitha in this.” I looked at his face as I posed this question. With my hand still stroking his hard cock what other answer can he give but me but I wanted to hear the words from his mouth.

“What question is this? When I can have you why would I ever want anyone else? This is coming straight from my heart.” He answered as I expected him to but the way he answered made me even happier than I had thought I would be. I kissed him with so much of love that showed him how much his answer had pleased me. I was not just another name in his little black book. I meant something to him. I had given my precious chastity to the right man because he would really value it.

He started tasting my body. I don't know what sweetness was on my skin but inch by inch he kissed and licked my body all over. My nipples were erect stiffly in that AC cold air, waiting for the arrival of his lips to warm it. There were feelings like pin pricks around the brownish pink areola surrounding my bulging nipple. His hands came first before his mouth arrived at my nipple. He kneaded it slowly, pinching my stiff flesh lightly.

"Shhh...darling.." I pulled his head to my nipple. "Suck it Vikram dear suckle on my tit."

I have never fed my nipple with such affection after my son Avinash. My husband would suck too but I have never breastfed him like this, with so much of want.

"Suck until my darling’s hunger is filled. Take as much as you can in your mouth my love."

He slurped, licked, nibbled, and made me squirm.

"Mmm....yes...ooohh...."

He didn’t discriminate between my nipples he tasted both my them with equal desire. I hugged his head to my chest and kissed the top of his head as he drank from my breast. I get this pleasure only for such a limited time. I wanted to stay in his embrace for a whole night as he took my body for his pleasure and mine. After enjoying his suckling for several minutes, I grabbed his cock and pulled him close to my chest. He knelt so that his manhood was close to my chest. I cupped my breast in one hand and pulled his cock so that the wet bud rubbed against my nipple. I patted my nipple with the head of his hard rod. The stiffness of my nipple rivalled the hardness of his erection. I didn't know or take any initiatives in sex like this when I was young but now new ideas come to me on its own. Isn’t it natural that you need a consummate lover for such ideas to come ? Vikram was that lover for me. Only this lover inspired me do things that my husband should have made me do. His face moved towards my pussy while his body twisted so that his hip lay half sideways on the bed, facing me. As his lips latched on to my pussy I twisted my upper body so that I took his cock in my mouth once more. This was like a spiral 69. We could give our partner greater oral pleasure in this was. As my mouth engulfed his cockhead I felt Vikram’s tongue snake into my warm pit. As his tongue scooped in my vaginal nectar I tasted his potent pre-seminal fluid. Now not just his tongue but his finger reached my swollen clit.

“Hmmmmppp…” I moaned at the twin assault on my quim.

I took more than half of his shaft inside and teased the hard skin with my tongue while he very gently chewed my clitoris with his teeth and sucked on it.

"Sssss….my god honey…." That’s what I thought in my mind and wanted to moan out but with my mouth full of his huge member I was not able to utter any words except to groan.

His fingers were tracing lines on the walls of my vagina seeking my pleasure spots. Not to be outdone I squeezed his testes and now took out his cock from my mouth and started sucking on his balls one at a time while stroking his long and very thick shaft. I then lifted his balls and tongued his skin below it before slurping on it as if I was sucking on some ice floss. I felt his body shudder and I realised that he experienced great pleasure when I did that. He must be sensitive to pleasure there and so I concentrated on that area. Now I could near him softly moaning in pleasure. I licked him there and kissed him while shaking his cock. He fucked my pussy with his fingers while sucking on my clitoris. Both of us did everything we could in giving each other sexual pleasures. Our foreplay lasted for over half an hour as we reluctant to stop enjoying the bliss we gave each other with our mouths.  Normally I would have climaxed by now, but I don’t know how he knew, every time I get close to my climax he would stop caressing me. Then after a few seconds after my feelings subsides a little he starts again. In this way he kept me on edge and prolonged the pleasure I was getting.

I pulled him on top of me. My lust fluid was smeared around his lips. "Enough baby, I want you now, I want your big cock deep inside of me .. take me lover, put your cock inside my pussy and fuck me."

He smiled at me. "Your husband will stab me if I do that ," he said.

I was confused, my husband wasn’t here so how could he do that. I looked at my lover blankly. See that and with his smile broadening he showed the symbol of my marriage to my husband lying half way down my stomach past my opulent breasts. “If I lie on you he will stab me on my chest.”

“Idiot, idiot, I got scared there for a moment,” I said as I removed my Mangalsutra and placed it on the side table beside the bed. “Okay, he won’t poke you now,” I said playfully.

“In that case I will poke you then.”

His cock penetrated my body as it slid inside my wet pussy. Our bodies were now stuck together the way our lips were at the same time. Our legs were intertwined. Our hips started moving back and forth together in practised rhythm. Our heated bodies rubbed against each other. His big love club was inside of me to the hilt. Words cannot describe the ripples of pleasure that rippled through my body every time his pleasure weapon thrust into my vagina the ripples starting from my groin and flowing through to my entire body.

Ahhhhh…."

"Fuck me...Fuck me....Fuck me....ooooh yes fuck me.." I groaned forgetting everything else except the pleasure that was carousing through my body.

"Hmm...what a sweet and tight cunt you have. "

As our fornication became more rapid and vigorous our colliding bodies made a ‘thap’ ‘thap’ sound as loud as my moaning. That sounded so close to the Tamil word ‘wrong’ ‘wrong’ indicating what I was engaging in was wrong but how can something that gave so much of bliss to me be ever wrong.

During the foreplay he did everything to not push me over the edge and reach my orgasm but now he did no such things. He was rapidly humping me .. taking me upon waves and waves of pleasure towards unbridled rapture. The muscles of my body were tightening and my fingernails dug into his back as my eyes rolled back.

“Aahhh…..oh…oh…Vikram Aaahhh….,” I whimpered and climaxed. I bit his neck as my body was shuddering. Just then I noticed Girja was looking at us with one hand massaging her breast and her other hand was rubbing her pussy. I was not in a position to stop spasming nor was I in a position to be embarrassed at that moment. My body throbbed. I clung to Vikram's body until the waves of pleasure from my orgasm slowly subsided.

Vikram still had not finished and he started humping me again. I was keenly aware that Girja was masturbating seeing us fucking. But I couldn’t do anything about it.

“Bavani, don’t get alarmed but the private detective knows we are having sex right now.”

I almost pushed him off my body in shock when I heard this but Vikram’s body weight pinned me down on the bed. “Don’t worry Bavani, that’s not a problem. I’ve handled it and we can now enjoy ourselves without having to worry about him. I’ll tell you the details later but first I want to screw you.”
[+] 3 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
He, She, Husband (Completed) - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 01:28 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 15-06-2023, 01:31 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Fing fing - 15-06-2023, 01:56 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Eswar P - 15-06-2023, 02:20 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 02:38 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Givemeextra - 15-06-2023, 03:15 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 16-06-2023, 01:12 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Susheela143 - 16-06-2023, 07:41 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 16-06-2023, 11:10 PM