Fantasy Married Innocent Bengali Wife
Next day when we went to the gym, again my wife wore another new tight t shirt and she was becoming less shy day by day. That guy was always with her even when her lady trainer present. And when she did the abs exercises, he intentionally went to her head side. I thought he would get a nice view of my wife's deep cleavage. He came to me once in a while and asked me to do certain workouts, mainly leg exercises. He told me that it would strengthen my lower body and all parts there with a mocking smile. I felt little embarrassed and humiliated. 

After sometime, the lady trainer moved out from my wife and this guy started guiding her to do some workouts and they were talking and smiling all the time. In workout area, she kept her purse little far, so I doubt I could get their talk from the recordings. Then all of a sudden, both went into the meeting room and closed the door. Luckily, my wife picked her purse while going inside. After 5 minutes, they came out. As usual, my wife's face was reddish, so there should be something happened. I should get it from the recording.

(Here itself I add their conversation as I knew it by now)

Her: Why do you want me to come inside?

Him: I wanted to check if you did the massage exercise correctly. And I can correct it if not.

Her: Hmmm...

Him: So do it how you did it?

Her: Now?

Him: Yes, it should be corrected at the beginning

(There is no talk for sometime, but I heard short breathings. I was dying to see my wife massaging her own breasts)

Him: You are doing good only, but I think, your breasts may need this strong hands...

Her: My husband is right outside. He would ask me later why we came here

Him: Who, that weakly fellow? Tell him that you had some doubts and I explained it

Her: Ok..

Him: So did you like this hand's massage yesterday?

Her: hmmm....

Him: And your mind is expecting that feel, right?

Her no answer, I assumed she was nodding)

Him: Good. Come here.

(Again silent for sometime, but this time I can hear soft moans of my wife)

Him: Do you like this strong hands doing the massage?

Her: hmm....

Him: Can I add some more intensity?

Her: hmm..ok...

Her: hmm....hmmm.....hmmm.....

Him: Your firmness is good, but two layers of cloth doesn't help the massage being effective, can we try with one layer?

Her: hmm...yes....hmmm(moaning)

Him: So, my hands with just one layer in between, how do you feel it?

Her: I feel... very good....(voice trembling)

(I was fully aroused hearing another guy playing her breasts on her bra)

Him: Is this massage good than your husband?

Her: Yes, it's good to feel this.....hmmm....his is very normal....hmmm

Him: why so?

Her: hmmm...he is weak and has not having strength like you...

Him: that's good. So shall we have no layers now?

Her: no...please...not now...Shall we go now? He might think wrong

Him: Ok. We need to have this meeting every Sunday hereafter. Morning 9 to 10.30.

Her: Sunday?, we never came on Sunday. Also he used to have classes on morning time.

Him: Then, only you can come. It's better that way.

Her: I will talk to him.

Him: I will be available more freely on Sundays only. So I can focus more on your trainings.

Her: ok..I will convince him

Him: Also, when you come on Sunday, don't wear any bra inside.

Her: but,...

Him: Don't worry, it will be good only.

I know about Sundays at gym. That guy only be available on Sunday. Also there will be very less crowd and no one would be there after 9 in the morning. I got his intention. He wanted to seduce her during that time.

After they come out, that guy seen at me with a mocking smile. And they continued with their workouts again. I was looking for options to see their meeting somehow. Only audio was not enough for me. I have seen that meeting room many times. It's a wooden partitioned room having no windows, but there's a small square glass panel on one side of the room and that panel was darkened with sun control film. To the other side of the panel was the next room, similar wood panelled one, but it did not have door on this side. It had a door other side behind the reception counter that I noted it earlier. And I have not seen that door locked and they were using it as file room. I never seen it inside. I wanted to take a look at that room. I looked over the workout area. Every trainer was at workout area and reception was empty only. I completed my workout and went out to the reception area that also contained the waiting lobby. I went and sat in lobby and watched out for sometime. No one was coming there. With my heart thumping heavily, I quickly went behind the reception counter and opened the door and peeked inside. It was fully dark, but I can see the setup, all four walls has file racks. The glass partition was covered with files. If I move it, I could see the next room. I wanted to check that. I took another watch out and ensured no one come and quickly went inside. I took the files covering the partition and I could see the meeting room perfectly. I felt happy and relaxed.

When we were returning to home, my wife opened that topic. She asked me, "Dear, it's tough for me to do some floor exercises during weekdays as there are many males roaming around and watching me. Those exercises are very important too. So I feel like I should go to gym on Sundays, where it will be empty and peaceful, what do you say?"

(During that time, I was not aware about their Sunday plan as I have not heard the recording, right? I put their conversation above since I knew it now)

So I replied her, " How Sunday will work out for us, I have classes you know ".

She replied," You don't need to come dear, if you drop me at the gym, I will go and do the workouts. You can pick me up on the way back from your class"

I didn't understand the Sunday thing that time and I agreed to it. But when I heard the above conversation at home, I felt very much cheated. But I became horny only. Because, it's a help only to me. Sunday means no other trainer or other people. I can slip into the file room easily.

And I was waiting for Sunday very eagerly.
[+] 3 users Like Indian True Lust stories's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOW MY BEAUTIFUL BENGALI INNOCENT WIFE CHEATED ME - by Indian True Lust stories - 16-10-2023, 11:40 PM
RE: Married Innocent Bengali Wife - by SanjuR - 29-10-2023, 12:35 AM
RE: Married Innocent Bengali Wife - by 160450 - 29-10-2023, 08:34 PM
RE: Married Innocent Bengali Wife - by Wasifahim - 29-10-2023, 09:41 PM
RE: Married Innocent Bengali Wife - by rajshree56 - 30-10-2023, 05:35 PM
RE: Married Innocent Bengali Wife - by Naga240 - 30-10-2023, 10:50 PM
RE: Married Innocent Bengali Wife - by abcturbine - 15-12-2023, 02:17 PM
RE: Married Innocent Bengali Wife - by BlackSun - 14-01-2024, 09:35 AM
RE: Married Innocent Bengali Wife - by Vasanthan - 16-01-2024, 06:52 AM
RE: Married Innocent Bengali Wife - by Xossiy - 17-01-2024, 08:35 PM
RE: Married Innocent Bengali Wife - by Gitaranjan - 17-01-2024, 09:15 PM
RE: Married Innocent Bengali Wife - by BlackSun - 22-01-2024, 05:49 AM
RE: Married Innocent Bengali Wife - by xbiilove - 26-01-2024, 09:23 PM