Thread Rating:
  • 99 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
(13-10-2023, 10:18 PM)seansean007 Wrote: A request to all the readers: Since readers are complaining about repetitiveness of the dialogues, I request you to teach me what kind of dialogues can suit a particular situation. Do come up with a couple of paragraph of story narration and dialogues. I would love to learn from the readers/ other writers.
Also tell me why do you think I keep the dialogue "aap bhi na" by Anita frequent in response to some of the dialogues of Hariya. If any reader can explain it then that would be great. Thanks.

I did not see dialogues as repetitive. Simple sentance like "I love you" repeated numerous time. Similarly we repeat some dialogs during conversation with people or in typical type of mood.  Some time we repeat same dialogues to someone when we know that the person liked that dialog or way of talking.

"aap bhi na", kaha kaha sochne lagte ho!  

Are, sadaharn log eise hi baat-chit karten hain. 

Kindly, keep writing in the same style.
[+] 1 user Likes fantasywriter's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife - by fantasywriter - 14-10-2023, 01:53 PM