Thread Rating:
  • 99 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
(13-10-2023, 10:18 PM)seansean007 Wrote: A request to all the readers: Since readers are complaining about repetitiveness of the dialogues, I request you to teach me what kind of dialogues can suit a particular situation. Do come up with a couple of paragraph of story narration and dialogues. I would love to learn from the readers/ other writers.
Also tell me why do you think I keep the dialogue "aap bhi na" by Anita frequent in response to some of the dialogues of Hariya. If any reader can explain it then that would be great. Thanks.

Please don't get distracted by some random comments. Your writing style is unique, this slow and steady seduction and that too with same consistency, without deviating fron main storyline is not a simple job. To create a scenario in mind and then put it In words, edit it some times before publishing it. It must be taking lots of your personal time.  Appreciate your efforts
[+] 1 user Likes Nostalgic's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife - by Nostalgic - 14-10-2023, 12:53 PM