Thread Rating:
  • 103 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
I don't think sean apart from 2-3 readers, there are other so many people complaining about the repetitive nature of the dialogues. I don't think there is anyone who can teach you how to write what to write. We all other people are enjoying the narration. Even if something we feel unusual, we know for the fact that it is there for the right purpose. But there hasn't been any unusual moment so far.

Apart from that "app bhi na" response of Anita to hariya's action or words it is because either there is usual shyness in her because of the "sanskari" upbringing she had been through, while her actions have become bolder and she is keep getting unfolded, it is her talkative emotions which are not opening up, because she is not a whore "yet", she is still a memsahab for hariya, and also using dirty words or giving the dirty responses to hariya's actions, is not something will come out of nowhere because thede things needs an extreme level of comfort for the women who have been brought up in a sophisticated environment till now, while some can open up but Anita hasn't yet and this is what makes her different characters than other if connect Anita's character with any real life person. There are stages where she will open up, and I am sure you have thought about this as well being a writer. She will open up, she will behave like a slut but not so early. There are things we have maintain and keep our patience for, true and faithful readers knows this.

Sean please don't de moralise yourself because of the 2&3 readers, I know it's frustrating when people gets personal with you.
But there are other folks who have been with you since 3-4 years from the inception of this story, And i know you know that. Please use your imagination and write however you want.

There is one thing I would like to tell you is, there will be criticism, there will be some parts or sometimes an entire update, where people will not like it, but I just want to tell you is, it is okay, it is alright to not like something always, but I don't think you should try to stop or change yourself from writing because we are not liking particular things you are doing, I think it should be taken as learning lesson for the future writing. What are you writing is a learning lesson to us as a readers too, because it has been long since only the seduction is unfolding, we were too used to read, see regular sex stories where we didn't experience this but here we are reading it. Please continue to do so.

Thank you

Waiting for the new update
[+] 1 user Likes Kinkpinkboy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife - by Kinkpinkboy - 14-10-2023, 12:17 PM