Daddy's Bitchboi
(13-10-2023, 01:53 PM)Bitchhh Wrote: Hey my name is  rohan i am a 18 y/o boy living with my mom and step dad. My mom and dad got seperated when i was a kid. My mom cheated on me. It was murually decided that i will be taken care off by mom.

Since i was a child i have been always stayed alone. I have not been permitted to go out with friends and since then i have become weak and subbmissive. 

I often get bullied in my high school and whenever i reached my mom she refused to help me and instead scolded me for being weak....

I start to hate her...

One day i decided to tell this is to my atep dad . I though maybe he couls help me out.....

For that reached out to his room...
But when i reached there i heard loud aound of music from his room.....i tried to open the door but it was licked....i knocked the door but due to the sound it was not heard......

Than i tried to get a view from the peep hole ...and what i saw was the thing which made me realise why my mom cheated .......

I saw that my step dad was lying on the bed and my mom was jumping on his monsterous dick like a mad bitch.... he was totaaly satisfing her by making her jump on him....while he holding her throat.....that depiction gave me sense of pleaure may be because i envied my mom and therefore liked seeing her punished....

I started to like my step dad ...and often got wet dreams where he holded my throat and fucked me inatead of mom...

I began to grow my hair......wearing femine injections for gett8ng inro girl shape....

I stared to like getting bullied in school......even some of my bullies treated me like a sussy and sometimes fucked me in the park....but the problem was i wasn't satisfied....i wanted my step dad a real man

Two months into this and i was fully tranformed from a weak submissive boy to a obidient and horny naughty sissy....
I got boobs and alsoy but size increases than normal due to those injections that i took....
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-L7KhWqOSDLi9y1w8Gk6...A&usqp=CAU][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUxI4nHiqCwklxLFDgjI3...g&usqp=CAU]

( Myslef satish yadav 48 year old 6 feet 6 inch tall 140 kg weighing coal black skinned beast of a guy called as YADAVJI by ur mom )

( i married ur mom after my wife died as ur mom used to give the best blowjob especailly she used to play with my bbc with her tongue and used to take care of my peeslit while giving me pleasure it was on eof the techniques ur mom knew )

( i always banged ur mom un portective way and made her pregnant and i was always hard during early morning )

( ur mom knew to take care of my needs aur hamesha massage oils , nuru oils general store se mangane tujhe bheja krti thi )

[Image: 6ce3da8f71e26d5cef6433dc081623f06e7d331d_2000x2000.webp]

( i was wearing a banyan sleveless but almost my entire 8 pack was visible neeche ka part chaddar se dhaka hua tha neend poora hua lekin kal shaam se teri maa roshni nhi thi to sexually thoda deprived hone ke karan neend achi wali nhi mili thi to was taking a light nap it was 7.40 am )

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz 

( my room was not locked just closed ab poora ghar ka khayal tujhe rakhna tha as u were 23 year old and grown up to take responsibilities )

( it was just an alpha and betaboi alone in a  house )

[Image: bungalow-interiors.jpg]
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Daddy's Bitchboi - by Wannabe_Sissy - 08-05-2023, 12:22 PM
RE: Daddy's Bitchboi - by KaliaPintu - 08-05-2023, 12:31 PM
RE: Daddy's Bitchboi - by Bitchhh - 13-10-2023, 01:53 PM
RE: Daddy's Bitchboi - by KaliaPintu - 13-10-2023, 02:15 PM
RE: Daddy's Bitchboi - by Bitchhh - 13-10-2023, 02:48 PM
Sissy Nd Daddy - by SissyShreya - 31-10-2023, 09:25 PM
RE: Sissy Nd Daddy - by KaliaPintu - 31-10-2023, 09:56 PM
RE: Daddy's Bitchboi - by Mampi - 31-10-2023, 09:38 PM
RE: Daddy's Bitchboi - by SissyShreya - 31-10-2023, 10:01 PM