Daddy's Bitchboi
(08-05-2023, 12:31 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( Myself satish 44 years old meri pahli biwi ka death ho gya tha kafi time pahle to i remarried aur sarita naam ki mahila se shadi kiya jiska ek beta tha already shreyas naam ka )

( i am coal black skinned 6 feet 4 inch tall rock hard bodied guy aur sarita aur shreyas white caramel skinned )

( shreyas grew up calling me as daddy as jab wo 6 saal ka tha tab uska real dad ka death hua tha aur uski maa se mera shadi hone ke baad maine sarita se kaha ki shreyas mujhe daddy bulayega na ki step dad)

( ab sarita ka aur mera 2 bache hue hai alag aur teesre bache se ke sath pet se hui thi sarita aur maike ja rhi thi aur ab sarita shreyas ko utna dhyaan nhi de pati thi aur sarita used to yell at shreyas ki nail polish nhi lagate ladke ye wo lipstick nhi lagana krke chillati thi aise hi 2 din pahle bhot chillayi sarita ne shreyas ko aur mere aur sarita ke 2 bacho ke sath apni mayke chali gyi )

( now bunglow me sirf mai aur shreyas the )

( it was morning 7.30 am mai sirf utha tha mere bedroom me aadha neend khula tha wearing banyan and lungi jiske andar bbc tana hua tha morning wood )

Zzzzzzzzz ( mobile alarm band krke firse ek chota nap lene ka socha bed pe leta pada tha)

( white bed sheet ke upar black skinned mai leta tha)

Hey my name is  rohan i am a 18 y/o boy living with my mom and step dad. My mom and dad got seperated when i was a kid. My mom cheated on me. It was murually decided that i will be taken care off by mom.

Since i was a child i have been always stayed alone. I have not been permitted to go out with friends and since then i have become weak and subbmissive. 

I often get bullied in my high school and whenever i reached my mom she refused to help me and instead scolded me for being weak....

I start to hate her...

One day i decided to tell this is to my atep dad . I though maybe he couls help me out.....

For that reached out to his room...
But when i reached there i heard loud aound of music from his room.....i tried to open the door but it was licked....i knocked the door but due to the sound it was not heard......

Than i tried to get a view from the peep hole ...and what i saw was the thing which made me realise why my mom cheated .......

I saw that my step dad was lying on the bed and my mom was jumping on his monsterous dick like a mad bitch.... he was totaaly satisfing her by making her jump on him....while he holding her throat.....that depiction gave me sense of pleaure may be because i envied my mom and therefore liked seeing her punished....

I started to like my step dad ...and often got wet dreams where he holded my throat and fucked me inatead of mom...

I began to grow my hair......wearing femine injections for gett8ng inro girl shape....

I stared to like getting bullied in school......even some of my bullies treated me like a sussy and sometimes fucked me in the park....but the problem was i wasn't satisfied....i wanted my step dad a real man

Two months into this and i was fully tranformed from a weak submissive boy to a obidient and horny naughty sissy....
I got boobs and alsoy but size increases than normal due to those injections that i took....
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-L7KhWqOSDLi9y1w8Gk6...A&usqp=CAU][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUxI4nHiqCwklxLFDgjI3...g&usqp=CAU]
[+] 1 user Likes Bitchhh's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Daddy's Bitchboi - by Wannabe_Sissy - 08-05-2023, 12:22 PM
RE: Daddy's Bitchboi - by KaliaPintu - 08-05-2023, 12:31 PM
RE: Daddy's Bitchboi - by Bitchhh - 13-10-2023, 01:53 PM
RE: Daddy's Bitchboi - by KaliaPintu - 13-10-2023, 02:15 PM
RE: Daddy's Bitchboi - by Bitchhh - 13-10-2023, 02:48 PM
Sissy Nd Daddy - by SissyShreya - 31-10-2023, 09:25 PM
RE: Sissy Nd Daddy - by KaliaPintu - 31-10-2023, 09:56 PM
RE: Daddy's Bitchboi - by Mampi - 31-10-2023, 09:38 PM
RE: Daddy's Bitchboi - by SissyShreya - 31-10-2023, 10:01 PM