Adultery Maids Conspiracy
Part. 9

Meena left Aditi's house and was very much happy with the progress she saw so far… She met Anna and told how Aditi was excited and after visualizing how Anna might take her behind the stairs, instead of getting angry , she was aroused and enjoyed it.. She asked Anna 

Meena:" Aage kya socha hai kya? " ( Did you think about how you will take it further? ) 

Anna:" Han… par itne jaldi nahi .. Wo dar jayegi.. Usko thoda vishwas hone do… "
 ( Yes .. But not so quick.. She will get frightened… Let her be little comfortable with me first) 

Meena:"thik hai… par ye Spruha Didi ka kya nikala bich mai? " ( ok… but what about this Spruha Didi all of sudden) 

Anna;" Are usko lagana chahiye ki mai har sundar aurat pe usi nazar se dekhta hun….aur uski dost pe bhi meri nazar hai" (She should think that, I desire about, all beautiful woman in society.. …and I am eyeing on her friend also) 

Meena :"Acha huwa aunty gussa nahi hui… aur jada khichate to shayd gussa ho jati… (It's good that aunty didn't get angry… . If you would have dragged this topic further.. Definitely she would have scolded you) 

Anna:" Han tabhi jada nhi bola… "( Yes that is why I didn't drag this topic… ) 

Meena:" Par samajho Spruha didi bhi pat gayi to? " ( just think if You able to hook Spruha Didi also?) Anna smiled… Meena said the same thing he was thinking… 

Anna:" Usko patana matlab Nalini ko manana hai… wo shayad hoga nahi…par ek idea hai dimag mai dekhte hai" ( To hook Spruha…need Nalini's help and that is not possible ) he took pause and he was thinking something and he told let's see how it goes… 

After discussing further actions for some time. They planned something..… Here Nalini was in deep thoughts… Anna has touched the same point which she was afraid of and she was running away from this question.… . What if Pavan is not fulfilling Spruhas needs in bed? What if his sperms are not strong enough? She remembered the last time when she spoke with Spruha on this….she felt something is not good. 
         It's been followed from their generations that the first baby should be in the first year of marriage… They make sure their son gets married around 24-25 year's, Within a year they should plan for their first baby so that they have responsibility for the family so that they never get distracted by bad things. With the baby and the bond between husband and wife strengthens, …Most importantly before the father retires his son starts earning… . That maintains financial balance for generation to generation...This has been followed in all her relatives .
One month after Pavans marriage… His cousin from father side got married and she is pregnant now… she called a few days back and gave good news to Nalini aunty.. She even enquired about Spruhas plan. Some of Nalini's relatives asked when Spruha will be giving good news? … to answer that Nalini said that Spruha wants to focus on career… Pavan also wants that when Spruha is ready they will think of it. 
      Last Saturday when Spruha was home because of the bank holiday… Nalini asked Spruha. 

Nalini : Arpita ka call aya tha good news dene ke liye… " ( Arpita called to give good news) 

Spruha :" Are wah…Good news…sach mai? Pavan office se aane ke baad hum unko call kar ke wish karate hai " ( Wow… really? Once Pavan is back from office we both will call and wish her.) 

After a pause.. 

Nalini :"Beti tum dono ne kuch socha hai kya? Hm kab bachhon ke sath khelenge? ( Did you and Pavan think about it? When will play with kids? ) 

Spruha was a little shy to answer " Mumiji … sochte hai " ( Mumiji..… will think in it) 

Nalini :" Mujh har koi yahi puchata hai… mai bolati hun ko tum abhi career pe dhyan de rahe hai… . Are career hota rahega aage bhi" ( Everyone is asking me in my relatives… . I tell them you are focusing on your career… . Career you can pursue after child birth also… ) 

Spruha :"Career ki koi baat nahi hai….Hum try kar rahe hai… from day one " ( No I don't think about career… we are trying from day one… ) 

Nalini became tense now, they have been trying for the last 5 months and still no success… Spruha sensed it that Nalini is tensed 

Spruha :" Mumiji aap tension mat lo… Pavan aur main doctor se consultant kar rahe hai from last 2 weeks….. It will be sorted out… ( Mumy you don't worry about it… Pavan and I have been consulting with the doctor for the last 2 weeks … . It will be sorted out) 

Nalini :" Kya bole doctor fir? " ( What did the doctor say?) 

Spruha :" Nothing to worry… he said sometimes it happens for the first baby…. He gave some medicine to Pavan" 

Nalini was happy for 1st half statement but the 2nd half she was worried for the same… 

Nalini :" Why Pavan?? Is he doing fine?"

Spruha " Mummiji aap tension mat lo… . Everything will be fine " ( Mummiji you don't worry about it… everything will be fine) 

Nalini :" Jo bhi hai batao mujhe… " ( Tell me whatever it is) 

Spruha : "Sperm count kam hai… " ( Sperm count is less… )  

Nalini :"medicines se improve ho jayega na? " ( It will improve with medication right?) 

Spruha :" Han… Mummi… there are other ways also… doing it artificially… so don't worry " 

This discussion happened on Saturday… Nalini was recalling it … . She thought today Anna was fantasizing some nasty things about Spruha… Nalini was worried, is it a coincidence? She knew if Pavan is not fulfilling her needs it is possible that Spruha might get lured by someone else… Even they plant the seeds artificially… as a woman she must be feeling that lack of human touch and obviously sexual pleasure. She was afraid that if Spruha gets to know about Anna's capability, she will naturally think more and more about him… and possibly she might succumb to her desires… and if she is in a fertile period in one go he will impregnate her. Nalini doesn't want that…..She doesn't want her daughter in law to have any physical relationship with anyone other than Pavan. She was more worried because of the risk of pregnancy. At one point she might accept just casual sex since she knew how it feels without manly touch. But she cannot think of a child which is not Pavans. 
        Nalini thought for some time and went outside for some work related to the NGO… They have 2 cars and 2 scooty… Manoj and Pavan took their cars to the office… both scooty were in parking now . She started the scooty and went out… she came back in an hour… parked the scooty at the same place and went to her flat. Their parking was just below Anna's flat… 
       After some time Spruha and Pavan came… she got out of the car before he took the car in the parking lot… he started parking his car in right place, meanwhile Spruha went near her scooty, and was waiting till Pavan came out of the car… and all of sudden she noticed… there was a used condom in the footboard of her scooty… she was terrified by that scene…the reason for her amazement was the size of that condom and the amount of cum it was filled with… there was a lot inside and a lot more had already come out and spilled on the footboard and a large portion of the footboard was wet….. Something clicked to her mind and she sat down as the pretext of picking something… and clicked the photo of that condom from close up. When she sat, she saw that condom from a distance of a foot or two… she was amazed by the sheer size of that condom and the amount of cum it has… 
She got up and looked around if anyone was noticing her… Pavan just parked his car… and he took his bag from the back seat. Spruha thought it's not right to inform Pavan, she thought, he is already in tension… if he notices something like that he will be inferior so better avoid telling him. They both started towards lift. Spruhas mind was full of chaos now, she was thinking how big that size was… ohh my god… someone like those nigro studs ... .is there any nigro coming to our society? How come?? Is it even possible ? 
By length Pavan must be half of that if not less… she was in deep thoughts and she entered the lift. . 
        Anna was watching everything from his shop ... .As per his plan this should be noticed by Pavan, and Pavan should get an idea about the alpha male around him. He just wanted to plant this idea in Pavans mind.He knew Pavan is 100℅ copy of Manoj, And he can easily dominate and manipulate Pavan. If he could make Pavan think about the big dick around him and eventually after a few days when Pavan comes to his shop or maybe in his parking lot he thought of accidentally flash his size of Penis to Pavan and let him guess that possibility regarding a condom near his car.   
  On the other hand he was thinking Spruha might feel it's disgusting and she might respond aggressively… Anna was a little worried but he did not know that he had touched the right strings of Spruhas heart.. He even noticed that she clicked a photo of it… He knew Spruha is an assertive personality, if she finds out who did this she might speak in front of the whole society and insult then and there without fearing anyone's reputation, she is an outspoken person.… so that is why Anna took safety measures… he dropped this condom from his bedroom window… He wanted to throw it on the other side so that when Pavan comes out he should notice but instead it fell on the scooty footboard that Nalini parked a little outside since she thought anyhow Pavan will come after some time and it would be easy for Pavan to park his car… Anna thought this plan failed. He knew Spruha will check for CCTV footage,if she wanted to see CCTV footage she would ask Nalini only. Only the area below the building was covered by CCTV, so Anna was sure they couldn't be sure who threw that condom. And Nalini will try to defend me if they guess that the condom fall from the first floor. If she calls me then I will convince her and promise her stop this hunt. 
         Anna thought I should focus on the primary one and the one which is giving some green signals… . Aditi was fantasizing about having sex with Anna but she was thinking this is between her and Meena, just ladies talk. But she was not aware that her signals and feelings were transferred through Meena… and it reached the destination. 
        It's 6:30 pm. Spruha and Pavan came home at usual time, Manoj generally comes home around 7:30 or 8:00 pm. Spruha got freshen up and came to the kitchen, at the back of her mind she was thinking how come one can use such a big condom. Is this size even possible in our country? She knew Pavan's is very small and many people might be having slightly bigger than him, like half or at max one inch longer. She knows the average size is between 5.5 to 6, since she was doing a lot of research recently because of the Pavans inefficiency in the bed. … But this is something exceptional, her mind was not ready to accept that in our society someone with such huge size even exists… one thought came to her mind immediately after seeing that condom was, is any nigro visiting our building?? Maybe gigolo ?? She thought to ask mumiji (Nalini) for CCTV coverage of that area. But she might wonder why I am taking so much interest in it? Maybe society will take required action against him but I might not get to know who did it and if I ask Mumiji… she will mix up Pavans issue , Doctor consultation and this thing together… so better not to speak with her. But why am I so curious to know who it was ? Don't know why …but then she thought it's ok if I am just curious to know who put a used condom on my bike, or maybe she was curious to know who is the one using such a big size ... .ohh my god…she just pushed that thought out of her head and started helping Nalini in the kitchen.  
      Once cooking was done… They had dinner, Everyone was watching TV… When she was busy in the kitchen she pushed that thought out of her mind but now she was relaxed and that thought about a big condom appeared in her mind… she thought something and went to the bedroom and called Aditi….. Sometimes she and Pavan join Aditi and Samar for an after-meal walk… sometimes these ladies go, sometimes those gents go themselves… 

Spruha :" Hey… had dinner? "

Aditi :" Hello … almost done… tera? " ( yours?) 

Spruha :" Mera ho gaya… sun na kuch baat karani thi tu aja… Samar aur Pavan ko jane do baad mai.. " ( Yes I am done… I want to talk to you about something… Let Pavan and Samar go later.. Once you are done with dinner will go) 

Aditi :" Thik hai.. I will meet you in 15 min" 
   Aditi told Samar that she will go with Spruha… you call Pavan and then go later, he said ok, …… it's not unusual,sometimes they go like this… 
Same thing Spruha also told Pavan… 

Aditi was thinking what Spruha wants to talk to me? They go for walk it's not first time but since she watched how Anna was fantasizing about Spruha openly and fucking her mother in law, her mind was guessing something else. She was a little afraid and excited also… is Spruha wants to talk about it… ? No definitely not… how come Nalini aunty will tell this to Spruha… then it will uncover her affair also. 

Aditi reached the ground floor, She was waiting for Spruha and she looked at the ground floor door… heart started beating faster. Not sure why but her legs moved towards the entry door for stairs. She pushed the big door and looked on the stairs. No one was there, she couldn't see behind the stairs from that position, she stood on tiptoes raising the sole of foot, she bent towards right to see then… she entered inside and that door automatically closed… She went behind the stairs and saw a completely isolated and dark place where one can easily hide. If someone comes down from stairs he simply goes straight and opens the door and goes out… same if someone comes he will start climbing stairs directly. If one has to go behind stairs, he needs to take the right after entering from the door and go around the stairs… She knew hardly few residents use these staircases, she checked this place and she felt assured but why?? Why am I visualizing that hypothetical situation in such a realistic way? She visualized she was standing in that corner holding her floral blue dress up and Anna was fucking her in standing position mercilessly… and she was happily allowing that animalistic passionate old man to devour her beuty like never before… she felt a wave of excitement in her heart and she blushed… she turned and went out, she was smiling… when she came out first she looked at the CCTV camera and then her smile disappeared..… she looked at the camera just to know if that covers the door entry and exit… yes there was on her right side that covers that portion… . But there was no coverage on the stairs or behind the stairs… if someone comes out all set… no one can identify it, she was calculating these scenarios.
         Spruha was already on the ground floor and she was standing on the left side of the door and she saw Aditi coming out of the door. She thought Aditi used stairs to come down. 

Spruha :" Hey Aditi here.. .. Tu stairs se hi aayi kya? " ( Hey Aditi here… You came by stairs?) 

Aditi looked at her and with a big smile on her face " Hey…nahi, lift se hi aayi thi.. Just dekh kar rahi thi stairs " ( Hey… No, I came by lift only… was just checking stairs) 

Spruha :" Kya huwa ? Kya dekh rahi ho stairs pe?" ( What happened? What are you looking at on the stairs?) 

Aditi :" Kuch nahi. Mai..stairs ki light dekh rahi thi… I do prefer stairs in the day " ( I was checking lights on the stairs… ) 

Spruha :" Tera ye routine sahi hai…that is why your lower body is superb" ( Your routine is very good… . that is why your lower body is superb) 

Aditi :" Hehe… bs bs. " Both laughed on this 

Spruha once noticed at her parking area.. Few people were standing there.. She thought let's see that later.. They crossed the parking area…and started walking.. 
Both these ladies looked beautiful, The high class richness and the elegance no one can ignore. If someone just walks nearby one can easily smell the fragrance of their rich perfumes. Spruha was wearing a brownish-pink drop shoulder full sleeve top and same color night pants. It was not tight but her cute round ass chicks can be seen jiggling while she was walking.   
Aditi was wearing a light lime mint color pocket hoodie and same color sweatpants. On her fair skin it was looking very pleasant. Her always smiling and calm face, pink lips…and big smile with properly aligned teeths. That cool color matched her personality. This hoodie was covering her butts. It's not like she always wears oversized clothes, she sometimes uses pajamas, or joggers or night pants but she makes sure it's not too tight and she is not exhibiting what everyone wants to see… 

Initially some general questions and then Spruha asked… 

Spruha :" Sun na..dopahr tu kabhi kabhi bahar ati hogi na... .ya pura din laptop ke samane rahati hai? " ( In the afternoon do you come out of your house in between? .. Or you seats in front of laptop whole day? ) 

Aditi :" Aati hun bahar par aise regularly nahi… par kyun kya hua?" ( I do come out but not regularly… . Why what happened?) 

Spruha :" Tune kabhi aapne society koi foreigner dekha hai? Specifically black ones? "( Have you seen any foreigners in society? Specifically black ones?) 

Aditi was a little surprised… " Nahi.. Kabhi nahi… par kyun? " ( No… never..but why? ) 

Spruha looked around and confirmed that no one was there… 

Spruha : " Meri scooty pe condom feka hai kisine… use kr ke" ( Someone threw condom on my scooty… used one) 

Aditi :" Chee… " ( Ewww) after a pause… 

Aditi :"par uska foreigners se kya sambandh? Yahi society wale kisi ne feka hoga aur wo galti se tumhari gadi pe gira hoga… " ( But what it has to do with foreigners….. Someone from society must have thrown and accidentally dropped on your scooty) Even though Aditi told this… something in the back of her mind started playing… And if it is done deliberately she already guessed who it might be. 

Spruha :" Jo bhi hai uska affair chal raha hai… isliye usne ye bahar jate jate fenk ke gaya hoga….kyunki ghar ke dustbin mai fenk nahi sakti ( Whomever is done, is having affair… that is why he threw it while going out… since they can't put it in their home dustbin) she removed her mobile from pocket and opened the photo… 

Aditi :" But what is the relationship with a foreigner with that ?" 

Spruha came close and showed the image she had taken in the evening… 
Aditi was surprised she was like… ." Ohh my god… itna bada? " ( Ohh my god… that big?) 

Spruha :" Itana toh apne yahan possible hi nahi hai.. Don't you think? " ( This big is not possible here… don't you think?) 

Now Aditi was sure that Anna had put a used condom on Spruhas scooty. Here Spruha thinks that this much bigger penis is not possible in our country. But she is unaware that it is just around her and that it is waiting to enter between her thighs… Spruha again asked.. 

Spruha :"Oye kahan kho gayi?...Kya lagta hai tujhe? " ( Oye..where are you??.. What are you thinking… ? 

Aditi :"Baap re… it's huge and look at the amount of… . " Spruha smiled. 

Spruha :" You see it's spilled outside also….. Looks like he is a stallion… " Both looked around and started laughing… . 

Aditi :" Tune kab dekha ye? " ( When did you see it?) 

Spruha :" Sham ko jab… office se aayi tab " ( In the evening when I came from Office) 

Aditi :"So you both saw it? And you clicked a picture in front of Pavan? "

Spruha:" No I didn't tell him… he was parking car and then I noticed and clicked the picture "

Aditi:" Tune bataya nahi kisiko? " ( Didn't you tell anyone at home?) 

Spruha… :" Na… thik nahi laga… socha khud hi uthake fenk denge" ( No.. I didn't feel ok… I thought myself will throw that away) 

Aditi : " Tune fenk diya? Ya abhi bhi hai..? " ( Did you throw? Or is it still there?) 

Spruha smiled… :" Hai.. Abhi fekna hai… koi khada tha wahan pe isliye gayi nahi.. " ( Yes.. It's still there.. Someone was standing near the parking lot so I didn't go there.) 

Aditi thought for a while and then…:" Mujhe nahi lagta foreigner aise kisi pe ghar pe aayega…Why would someone call him to the house? " ( I don't think a foreigner will come to anyone's house… Why would someone call him to the house?) 

Spruha :" Han mai bhi wahi soch rahi hun… . But aapne yahan average 5.5 to max 6 hota hai….. Koi ho sakat hai ka exceptional? " ( Yes.. I am also thinking the same… But the average size is 5.5 to max 6 inches ... .is anyone with exceptional size possible here?) 

Aditi thought yes my dear it's there he is dreaming to fuck you and me also.. 

Aditi :" Ho bhi sakta hai… "( Maybe it's possible.)... She was trying to control laugh.. She was feeling excited..

Spruha looked towards her parking lot and no one was nearby. Then 
" Dekhana hai tumhe? " ( Do you want to see that? ) 

Aditi giggled.. " No… " 

Spruha giggled and :" Fir kabhi nahi dekhne milega!... Chl kyun sharma rahi hai? " ( You will never get to see it again..let's go.. Why are you shy?) 

Aditi was blushing… she nodded her head in yes.. Aditi was more excited than Spruha… since she knew what size Anna is having, how passionately he fucks… She remembered, when she saw his dick on screen which was just in front of the camera… and looking like a big snake staring at her… She knew the amount of cum it shoots ...." Badi pichkari " … She was excited to see that condom which was wrapped on that magnificent dick…. Which was filled with seeds of that alpha male… 
       When they both came near the parking lot, Aditi suddenly realized ohh my god… Anna might see them from his shop… She looked towards his shop… It was around 100 meters away from the parking lot… She saw Kaki ( Annas wife ) was in the shop… she was talking with customers. Aditi felt relaxed… She looked around to see if Anna was there and she couldn't find him. On her back there is a society gate… she didn't look at her back. Once they come near parking… Spruha switched on her mobile torch… Since shadows of other vehicles were hiding the footboard of the scooty.. 

Spruha removed tissue paper and plastic cover from her pocket… 

Spruha :" Baap re mere heart beats badh rahe hai… ye itna bada condom haath mai uthane mai… wo bhi bhara huwa" ( Ohh my god… my heart beats are increasing… to lift that big condom… that too filled with..) 

Aditi went two steps ahead to see it… she knew once Spruha kept that in the packet she won't see it properly.. 
She was not able to see it… Spruha sat in between car and scooty the same way she sat to click the photo and looked at the condom again… it was still there some of the cum was dried on the footboard… but most of that was still in liquid form.. She saw Aditi's struggle to see that closely.. She came out from that gap.. And

Spruha :" Samane se nahi dikhega thik se…. Dono gadiyon ke bich mai jake dekh… . " ( You can't see it from the front… Go between car and scooty and see it) she said this… and went out and gave space for Aditi to go between both vehicles

Aditis heart was beating faster now… she took her mobile out and sat between those two vehicles.. She switched the torch on… and she saw the big dotted condom… definitely it must be for an 8 inch long dick… Length and width both are bigger… she thought it must be tight on dick… so how big that dick would be… . She watched it on screen but looking at that condom just a few feet away is the next excitement for her. She looked at the amount of cum it was holding and cum which was spilled out of it…Just a few hours back this is the same seed of alpha male she imagined being shooted inside her wet pussy . This is the same seed she wondered how it will smell and how it will taste… when she paused the video and watched closely on Nalini's ass. This is the same hot seed which she imagined being shooted inside her while standing behind stairs and getting fucked like an animal. She imagined the same seed dripping from her well fucked pussy on her thighs and panty….. She inadvertently leaned forward and closed her eyes… and took a deep breath.. She inhaled the smell… of that cum. She was just a few inches away from the cum… she was able to feel the unique smell of that powerful cum. Even after a few hours and still in the open air… still the smell was coming…. How strong it would smell when it was fresh… she was thinking and remembering the smell… Spruha was also excited but she was surprised by Aditi's behavior… 

Spruha :" Pahale nahi bol rahi thi… . Abhi sungh rahi hai… ruk mujhe bhi dekhna hai sungh ke ek bar " ( You were saying no initially… Now you are smelling it… Even I want to see how it smells) 

Aditi blushed at that comment… she realized and felt embarrassed….. 

Spruha again went near the condom and this time bent near and inhaled the smell..… she closed her eyes and said… 

" Oye hoye… . Kaun hai jo khushnaseeb aurat jisake liye ye nikla hoga… " ( Ohh my… Who will be that lucky woman for whom this was released) 

Aditi :" Tumhari gadi pe rakha hai… shayad tumhare liye hi nikala hoga " ( It's on your scooty… So maybe it was released for you only) she started laughing… 

Spruha : " Kaash ....(giggled ) Par ye condom to kisi ke andar gaya hoga na… . Wo kaun hai lucky one " ( I wish… (giggled) but this condom must have gone inside someone… who is that lucky one) Spurha has always been outspoken… but she never spoke something like that… but now she was aroused, she noticed similar arousement in Aditi also… so she was a little open now. 
Both of these sophisticated ladies know what is going on in each other's mind and they know it's natural…. 

Aditi :" Tujhe badi jealousy ho rahi hai… "( why are you getting jealous .) 

Spruha :" Mai sochati hun ki ye yahan pe kisi ka na ho… " ( I hope this should not be from someone here..) She laughed at this….. 

Aditi also laughed… " Jealous "

Spruha :" Chalo ab uthati hun ise… koi aa jayega" ( Ok I will pick it up… someone might come) 

Aditi : " Yup"

Spruha picked the condom… using tissue and she said…." Baap re…it's heavy " Both giggled… 

She put it in a small polythene, She looked around and both were smiling and behaving like curious teenagers… Spruha put it in the dustbin… she was keeping her hand a little away from her body…as if her hand had gone dirty after touching that condom using tissue and polythene. 

Both walked for some distance… trying to control the laugh at one point both looked at each other and started laughing… 

Aditi :" Achievement… . Yayyyyyy! " 

Spruha :" Yayyyyy! "

Aditi was in a funny mood now, as if she was a reporter and she was taking Spruhas interview…:" To aap ko bada chata uthane mai maja aya?" ( So did you enjoy lifting that big umbrella?).... She emphasized on the word "chata" (umbrella) … both started laughing again… 

Spruha in fake disappointment…" Bina istemal kiye… kisi ka chata yahan se wahan uthake rakhane mai kaisa maja… " ( What one can enjoy without using someone's umbrella from here to there ) … both again started laughing… 

Aditi :" Baap re kitana sara bhara huwa tha usame… " ( Ohh my god… how much was filled in there..) She was referring to the amount of cum that condom has… 

Spruha:" Tujhe sunghane ka man kyun kiya? " ( How did you feel to smell it? ) 

Aditi blushed… 

Aditi :"Yrr… pata nahi bs dekh kar man kiya…… " (Yrr… don't know why… but after looking at it.. I felt to smell it) 

Spruha :" Even mujhe bhi kiya… but kafi dur se kiye the to thik se samajh nahi aya " ( Even k felt to smell it… . But since I did smell from a distance.. I couldn't feel it properly) 

Aditi giggled… after a pause… 
" Mujhe bhi itana jada nahi aya... .but jitana aya usase ye maine yaad kr liya hai ab ye.. .. Ab ye pehchan sakati hun" ( Even, I didn't feel it properly… But whatever I smell, I remembered it… I can recognize this smell again) 

Spruha :" Kitana zuk kar sungh rahi thi… " ( You smelled it just from a few inches. ) 

Aditi.. Blushing… 
Aditi: " Tune hi. Bola tha… aisa phir kabhi dekhane nahi milega… .. Dekh ab tu hi pachtawa kar rahi hai… thik se nahi sungha is liye… " ( You only told me … that I will never get a chance to see something like this… .. And now you are only regretting that you didn't smell it properly… ) 

Aditi said in a teasing tone… 

Spruha smiled as if she had turned the tables… 

Spruha:" Achhh… ye dekh… ( look here) … she showed her fingers… on her middle finger and index finger… 3-4 big drops of thick cum still there… . When she was picking it in tissue and keeping it in a polythene bag.. Some drops leaked on her right hand… … when Aditi looked at those big drops her eyes widened… Even Spruha took a closer look at it those white thick drops...
[+] 11 users Like Nostalgic's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Maids Conspiracy - by Nostalgic - 15-09-2023, 11:58 AM
RE: Maids Conspiracy I - by samcoolpatil007 - 15-09-2023, 02:20 PM
RE: Maids Conspiracy I - by Mampi - 15-09-2023, 06:59 PM
RE: Maids Conspiracy I - by sri7869 - 15-09-2023, 07:38 PM
RE: Maids Conspiracy 2 - by Nostalgic - 16-09-2023, 08:19 AM
RE: Maids Conspiracy I - by Devil009 - 16-09-2023, 08:32 AM
RE: Maids Conspiracy I - by Nostalgic - 17-09-2023, 04:56 PM
RE: Maids Conspiracy I - by sonikuri - 17-09-2023, 06:38 PM
RE: Maids Conspiracy I - by Curiousbull - 16-09-2023, 10:25 AM