Adultery Be My Guest
Parna was almost fifteen years younger than her old husband. She had always been very sensual. She got ripe at a very young age and lost her virginity at her twelfth grade. Of course, Mr. Malakar was not to be blamed. He didn’t even meet her at that time. She was seeing a good-looking boy from the neighborhood, named Deep. They studied in the same class. Deep was her first boyfriend and the one who took away her cherry. Their love lasted only six months. However, during that brief phase, they used to fuck like rabbits. After ditching him, Parna went on to see more than a dozen lovers and bedded every one of them. Due to her sexy figure and flirtatious nature, she never had any shortage of boyfriends. Men of every age were always interested in her hot body.

Parna first met her husband when she was in college. By then, she had gone out with several boys and men, gaining herself a bad repute in the neighborhood. There were even rumors that she got pregnant at least twice and had abortions to save her face. As the saying goes – where there’s smoke there’s fire. In her case, all those buzzes were probably true. Seeing that his little angel was rapidly turning into a promiscuous slut at such an early stage of her life, her father Mr. Sujan Bhar, an English teacher at the Town High School, was desperately seeking a suitor for his wayward daughter. He didn’t need to look far. A gentleman named Mr. Gagan Malakar was running a small printing press near his school for the past few months. A man of good character, soft spoken, kind hearted, and above all had financially stability. In short, he possessed every qualities that would make him a perfect husband for his beloved daughter.

It was a desperate time. And desperate times call for desperate measures. Mr. Bhar didn’t want to wait any longer and the following weekend, he invited the good gentleman to his house to have a lunch with his small family. It was a Sunday. Mr. Malakar had a short conversation with the teenage daughter. Parna’s divine beauty got him head over heels for her at the very first sight. The young girl’s milky complexion, long black wavy hair, smooth skin, innocent face, curved eyebrows, deep dark eyes, sharp nose, soft lips, heavy breasts and protruding hips gave him many sleepless nights. He desperately wanted to get his hands on the young ravishing beauty’s ever so juicy body. Hence, when the good father proposed her hand, Mr. Malakar immediately nodded his head. He didn’t even feel the need to inquire about his future wife.

Parna, however, didn’t want to get married with a guy, who was only nine years younger than her own father. Moreover, she also found him a total bore. He talked less. Never asked anything about her. Didn’t like to go to the movies. Never watched anything on TV except news. To make matter worse, the guy never went anywhere. He was always busy with work and loved to spend his free time in doing charities. It’s really hard for a young fun loving girl like her to spend her whole life with an aging dull man. At first, Parna was dead against to this marriage. However, her loving mother had a different plan altogether.
[+] 4 users Like codename.love69's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Be My Guest - by codename.love69 - 13-10-2023, 09:06 AM
RE: Be My Guest - by Givemeextra - 13-10-2023, 11:11 AM
RE: Be My Guest - by codename.love69 - 13-10-2023, 12:39 PM
RE: Be My Guest - by abcturbine - 13-10-2023, 03:19 PM
RE: Be My Guest - by codename.love69 - 16-10-2023, 08:31 AM
RE: Be My Guest - by Mampi - 16-10-2023, 05:22 PM
RE: Be My Guest - by codename.love69 - 18-10-2023, 09:28 AM
RE: Be My Guest - by codename.love69 - 21-10-2023, 09:43 AM
RE: Be My Guest - by codename.love69 - 21-10-2023, 09:44 AM