Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
When I got back I found her asleep. I decided to get naked with her. As I remove her blanket to in with her, I saw her finger in her vagina. I got an instant hard on. I called her and no reply was transmitted back. I got in her bed and got close to her. I look at her...she was really beautiful. Her lipstick was still remained from the morning. I took my chance and kissed her on her lips. First a short kiss and then a longer one. I came immediately. Oh shit I cleaned the mess and then got in the bed with her again. It was 11.30pm. I was not sleepy at all. The word incest was not at all an obstacle to me. I did not have any guilt of incest...why?

She is my creator and ....that's all. She is a human just like me. She has not have sex in over 10 years. She is very loyal to her husband. She only drinks and that's her bad habit. Maybe she is a lesbian since she only drinks with women only. Maybe she hates sex. As I looked at her for answers... I began to kiss her again long and slow. Hard on again....her lips very slippery like a silk and we exchanged out body liquid with kissing. I know it was wrong but continued. I began to suck and kick her breast. I was on her left while kissing her breast and a trail of semen were painted on her leg while my dig was brushing against her soft skin. I got even bolder; I removed her finger from her vagina and placed mine. I began to paddle my finger in her. It was difficult and tight. An answer to my question...she never had sex nor a lesbian. She never used a vibrator as well. I am sure this judgment is true since I had sex with many girls. I brought my lips and French kissed her vagina. I sucked all her juiced. I inserted my tongue in her. Her pubic hair was around nose and man....it was awfully heavenly. She began to move and I froze..............?

I got back to sleep well pretending. She was drowsy and called my name. "I need to go to the toilet." she said. Well the medicine did not work well, I guess. Her eyes were open now as she saw me naked. "Oh my...you're ....I mean...".”I’m sorry mom; I always sleep naked in my bed. I was not used to sleep with clothes on. And it's quite warm here." I explained. (Quite warm!! What an excuse I gave). Anyhow she was not that conscious to think. She says she needs to go for a pee badly, to my surprise she tries to get up from the bed. She fails and I came to the rescue by gently carrying her as our skin touched. I gave me a shiver as I took her to the bathroom. ("Well she did saw my hard on and maybe probably thinks of a normal erection or ...? I said to myself) this time she never mentions me to wait outside. Well I went and wore my shorts to cover my hard on. I carried her to the bed and she was already asleep. I noticed that her vagina was wet with her piss and she did not wipe it. So I clean her there by fingering her awhile.

I really wanted to fuck her. And I went above her and guided my dig into her opening. I did not want to check if she is awake but just wanted to fuck her badly. I entered a bit and a bit and.....shit! I came.

I was not even close to half the distant of her vagina. I just slept beside her.

##

[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 11-06-2019, 07:56 PM