Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
I was on top of her on the bed as I rubbed her body. "Mom I need to apply lotion to you bruises as well as to your body. Remember the time I gave the massage to you neck, well I’m applying the same technique."

I gave her a quick medicine "caressing" on her hand and the ever waited body massage. As I spread the lotion on her body, she shivered. I could see the wetness from her panties. She tried to cover her breast and as I massaged I gently remove her hand and continue. No protest came from her as I continued to form circles around her nipple. She moans for a moment and then tried to stop. I really got a tremendous hard on... I thought I might cum. I played with her belly button and she started to giggle. "Stop that Ryan!" she laughed. And I continued to massage her again. I can't wait any longer....without informing her I started to go for her panties. I could see her swollen vagina from her see thru panties and it was really wet... I laid my hands on her opening of her vagina (thru her panties of course) and slid her panties to the left so that I can remove it with no friction to her right leg. As soon as I slid ...my mom spoke "Ryan...your finger is in my ........is in me." I realized that I was sort of finger fucking her. Immediately I moved my hand on the top region of her vagina. "Ryan" she panted. "Please don't....you're touching my errr.... I mean my clitoris".

I froze I can't believe my mom actually said that. I immediately removed my hand. "Sorry mom you are slippery there and I accidentally....you know" I pretended blushed.

"Ryan, I need to pee... I am so weak. Please just remove my panties. Now I don't care how you remove it but don't insert your finger." she cried. "But mom I don't know how" I mumbled. Her eyes were closed all the while. So I just went and slide her panties to the left a bit with caution and the musk smell was really making me funny. I bent down to her vagina and licked a bit. "Ryan... What are you applying there?" she enquired. What was I doing I thought my self. "Well it was no difficult to remove her panties... But just I wanted to make it longer" I thought myself. "I’m actually making my mom suffer in this stage. Shame on myself “I spoke within me.

I came to my sense and remove her panties. My first time I ever looked at her vagina. Well she maintains her pubic hair as well. Now she was totally naked. "Ryan...takes me to the toilet" she spoke. "Mom I’ll carry you. You don't need to walk." I offered. And I went and carried her. Carefully I placed a hand underneath her buttock and the other on the back of her shoulder. I mentioned her to wrap her arm around my neck. As I carried I accidentally slipped my index finger into her crack of her buttock. I could feel her anus at the tip of my finger and her flowing juice which make it slippery at her anal region. "Sorry mom" I apologized. "No need for one” she comforted me. I brought her to the toilet bowl and make her sit. "Err Ryan...could you wait outside for a moment" she said embarrassed. I waited outside for a moment and then she called.

"Ryan... I feel so helpless. I'm scared. It's burning around my leg area. Could you like just sleep with me for tonight" she asked. I agreed as I carried her the same way as before. This time no accident occurred.

I laid her on the bed and said "mom, the doctor said that you should wear loose clothes. But if I were to dress you again..." "It’s ok son... I'll sleep naked today. I don't want to go through again. Since you are beside me, I feel very safe" she said. ("Very safe!!!!! This must be a joke! What happen if...." I thought)

"It’s getting late honey. Could you just apply the medicine on my leg" she requested. Well I’m supposed to clean her, but I just went and applied the medicine on her leg. Her hand was covering her vagina. I could still see her vagina was dripping wet and I got another hard on. I felt like tasting her. "Honey please don't look at my vagina" she advised. ("Shit she was looking at me watching her"). I just tried to give an excuse “I just was trying to ....? Nothing! ". "Well could you get me my pills?" she asked. I brought her the pills and guess what! Most of these pills were to stop the pain and make her sleep. She took them. I my bath and jerk off immediately came in her room with towel wrap around. "Are you going to sleep like that with me" she asked. "No of cause with my shorts on" I replied. She was relieved. I told her that I was going to the shop to get something and be back in 30 minute. I closed her body with the blanket and gave a kiss then left.

[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 11-06-2019, 07:54 PM