Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
Suddenly, he did. 

Chandhu pushed open the door and ran to me. He yanked off his pajama bottoms and bounded onto my bed. He knelt down between my thighs and peeled off his top letting it fly across the room. My son, my gorgeous, magnificent son, kneeling between the outspread thighs of his own mother. Such a powerful, muscular young body. What a chest he has! 

What an amazing cock he has! At that point, I knew that I was about to embark on something so dark, so forbidden, so wrong, yet I couldn’t help myself. I reached up with my right hand, the hand that second before had so expertly pleasured my own cunt, and gently grasped my son’s cock. I stroked it vigorously taking over where he had left off. 

Then, slowly, resolutely, I made a decision for the both of us. I stopped stroking and looked lovingly up to his eyes as he leaned over me. Gently, I began to guide his fully erect penis towards my already soaking pussy. 

I was a little frightened of his great size but I was more frightened of the impact of what I was about to do on the two of us. But in truth, I was helpless. The die had already been relentlessly cast. His glands touched my cunt and then he entered me. 

My cunt devoured his penis and my pelvis began oscillating to accommodate him. My son placed his hands beside my shoulders as he supported the weight of his torso. I could feel the powerful strokes of his body as he plunged his cock harder, deeper into my cunt. I looked lovingly into his eyes, my beautiful son’s eyes as he fucked me. He gazed back at me, his own love for me, his mother, amply reflected in those lovely eyes. 

Chandhu fucked me, harder and faster. He grabbed my tit and started sucking it, kissing it. He licked my nipple and bit into it making it exquisitely hard. He lifted his head and started kissing my neck, my jaw and at last, my lips. I plunged my tongue into his mouth and he sucked it graciously. 

I could feel his cock getting bigger in my cunt, pulsating, throbbing. His strokes became more frantic. Each time his pelvis drove into me, it felt like my body was going to split. My son was an animal, a primitive savage as he fucked his mother so violently. My orgasms began bursting forth one after another after another endlessly. I was helpless in his arms-utterly overwhelmed by my son’s sexual energy. 

At last, his strokes became slower but deeper, his penis swelled even further. Then a glazed look came over chandhu. I felt his seed squirting endlessly into my cunt. I marveled at the incredible potency of his youth. 

Finally, his body went completely limp. He collapsed in my waiting arms, our two spent, naked bodies pressed tightly together. At that point, I knew that I was closer to my son, my lover than I had ever been to anyone. 

Throughout the rest of that night, we kissed, we sucked, we fucked, we made love, we talked, we even found a few minutes to sleep. 

That was the night that I truly discovered my son, my boy, my lover. 

-----
[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 11-06-2019, 07:41 PM