Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
But then another event occurred that rather surprised me. 

One day, I was particularly exhausted after a very long day at work. I went into my bedroom and got undressed. I slipped into my favorite nightie (a big favorite of my ex-husband). Thinking my son would be out for several hours with his friends, I went into the living room to watch television. Exhausted, I fell asleep on the sofa. 

I don’t know exactly what it was that caused me to awaken. My eyes slowly drifted open and there was chandhu, standing silently over me. He’d apparently been watching me as I slept. As my consciousness gradually returned, I noticed that in lying on the sofa, my nightie had ridden up my side revealing my entire right thigh and providing my son with an unobstructed view of my cunt. 

I had no idea how long he’d been standing there but as he became aware that I had awakened, his eyes caught my own. He smiled embarrassed and immediately darted off. I rearranged my nightie, got up and went to my bedroom to again return to sleep. 

The strange look on my son’s face never left me until I finally drifted off. 

--

These events lingered in my mind. My son was clearly turned on by my physical presence. This reality became more and more exciting to me. Certainly, I knew that like all boys his age, he masturbated. He’d spend an undue amount of time in the bathroom. I’d find an occasional playboy under the mattress in his bedroom. I knew what he was doing. I never brought it to his attention or sought to embarrass him over what I took to be a completely normal activity. 

But lately, I had discovered something new. My own panties would turn up in the laundry hamper with obvious semen stains... An expensive brassiere would turn out to be missing from my dresser. 

So my son found me physically desirable. Could it also be that I filled his fantasy life as well? When he ejaculated on my panties, did they serve as an impersonal fetish? Or were they a direct link to his recollections of me, of my body, of my own sexuality? Did my own son fantasize about making love to his own mother? 

The very idea was incredible! It repulsed me. Yet at the same time it was wonderful! I tried to push the thought out of my mind but always, my mind returned to it. Perhaps my own forced celibacy was playing tricks on me. In truth, I was incredibly horny. I seemed to walk about in a constant state of arousal. I felt like I was on the verge of exploding at any moment. At times, I would even go into cold sweats and late night shivers. 

[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 11-06-2019, 07:00 PM