Thread Rating:
  • 99 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
(07-10-2023, 08:58 PM)seansean007 Wrote: Thanks a lot for the detailed feedback. Appreciate it. With the lack of detailed feedback during the past few updates from the regular readers, I was starting to feel that the story is not as enjoyable as I want it to be. This kind of feedback is necessary for me to keep going but inspite of repeated requests, only handful of readers provide it. I am glad to know your take on the story so far. Thank you again. 

As for criticism regarding Hariya'a stature, I agree with you that I have not included that in detail so far but only because I am waiting for the right time. Keep in mind that what Anita felt is also something I revealed only after some updates and not after the initial encounters. Sometimes the less revelation, especially if it can be revealed at an appropriate point of story is necessary to keep the story interesting. Sometimes I may not describe something too much in detail as I leave it upto the readers as well to guess it as per their imagination. 

But I am really glad that you came up with this criticism. As a reader if you find some shortfall you should definitely point that out with an explanation and not mere criticism. You let me know where you think the story is lacking rather than just criticising. This is what I want is that if you find something lacking point that out with proper explanation. As a writer I can justify the lack of that element if I was already aware of it (Hariya's stature being an example) or I can try to improve the story in that aspect. Appreciate your effort for providing the detailed feedback. Thanks again.

Hi Sean, I don't think you need to improve the story anymore, you are already doing your best in whatever you're able to do, reading such erotic story that too free is something we can never imagine in our wildest sense and also it is our honour to read your work, I am only thankful to you for this. 

You know how to write and what to write and where to write if something is missing like you said an "appropriate time" but It is only my perception that you are dwelling yourself too much in defining the stature of the characters, like of hariya or of a man on the bus, if you could give the details of their stature beforehand only, the readers like me keep that in mind throughout the story, Like we are able to connect with hariya or Anita in a better way, of course there will be numerous time ahead in the story where you will describe how Anita is feeling while touching some part of the lower class men's body but i think this update was crucial because Anita here is seeing hariya almost nude and also giving him a handjob so I expected the description of hariya's body but nonetheless it is upto you, You are justified in your way, I am waiting for the time when that happen, and do in your way only, I guess it will be new experience for me as a reader as well to read that.

Thank you for your efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes Kinkpinkboy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife - by Kinkpinkboy - 08-10-2023, 10:59 PM