Thread Rating:
  • 99 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
Now readers are engaging in story ..this is what every writer wants from readers and this is why he writes the story and use this critical conversation as motivation, as an reader from xossip days, this steady and blurry sexual tension that is building between hariya and anita is what lacked in previous version bcz that was rich in sex here now as sean has planned this story to be a long novella type story we can understand that he has a compulsion to willingly delay the action otherwise this too will loose its essence of erotica, all and I support creamy's comment that physical description of characters can be slightly improved and as Sean has left anita to readers imagination I'll urge Sean sir to plz provide details facial description of anita because you have mastery of description which even surpassed the imagination of reader so there shouldn't be any blank space left for Anita's face...her face, her complexion, her lips and nose everything should be appropriately explained to eventually develop her majestic character bc lz that will prevail. And as we know that story will have new characters in future so I would request that if possible add a character like jeetu bcz that will make it skyrock.,..as far as oil update is concerned it's great and seductive and anita is ready to have fun...where reader too get involved in scene when phone disturbs him... waiting for next regards
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife - by Hellybelly - 08-10-2023, 10:49 PM