Adultery Heavenly angel: deceived by trust continued by gauravbaba
(07-10-2023, 10:21 PM)Gauravbaba Wrote: just a sujjest ion , pls ignore if u don’t like .
what u r doing now is that u have taken a situation created by the previous author and just added an explicit sex scene on it . Though I also would have liked the last author to speed up some of the actions , probably this is how he wanted it to be. He wanted it to go slow .

u r a good writer , so it would be a good idea if u go back some more situations back and start from some older points and take ur story from there and create new situations and write along in ur style ..
thanks 
Devika- no...!!!!!  i cannot do this, this thing is very dirty, how can I hold it in my hands, how much dirty things you know...

Anand- mam, what so dirty in that, few moments ago, i also ate your pussy and also drank your whole love juice..

Varun- mam, it is not bad....... that part of the body also needs our love, and we are already tasted your pink pussy and why you are fearing to just hold it with your soft hands and make us release.
Devika feeling shy- STOP IT.......... i cannot hear this words, that so embarrsing...... i haven’t done such things till now, even with my husband also.

Varun-mam we understand, but believe us you will also feel pleasurable...................plz mam and whatever we are doing will be in us only, then why are you fearing mam.

Anand again hold devika handand place it on his dick, this time devika slowly touches anand dick, meanwhile, varun is busy in rubbing his pussy with his hands, and also put her left nipple in his mouth and sucking vigoriously.
Devika was surprisesd why seeing the hardness of anand cock, slowly slowly she start feeling the warmness of his cock, now varun also make devika hold his dick in her other hand, and anand is licking devika neck and varun is sucking her boobs.
Devika is also feeling horny now, she now totally submitted herself to both anand and varun, and slowly devika started moving her hands on both cocks, making both boys moan in pleasure.
Varun- aaaahhhhhh....... right in this way only....... our sexy queen...ooohhhhhh

Anand- aaaaiiiiiiiiii............oooohhhhhh..........hhhaaaahhhh....... mam your hands feels great on our cocks, plz now mam, take it in your mouth and sock us.
Devika- CCCCHHHIIIIIIII........you are both so ridiculous!!!!!!! How can you say your teavher to do such things....

Varun and anand started laughing........
Devika- now why are u both laughing, am i thrown any joke.

Anand- mam,. Right now you are naked in front of us, we are on top of you sucking your soft body, and you are massaging our dicks and still you are taking about teacher and student relation.

Devika in very much embarrrisment and closed his eyes, due to which anand put her right nipple in his mouth and slowly bite it.
Devika-   aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh..........uuuuuffffffff.......... why you guys are both wild on me.
Varun- mam because, you are our sex teacher from now.............. mam, plz suck our dick plz....... we make you cum now plz make us cummm mam.
Anand hold devika from the shoulder and make her stand with her legs folded, now both boys cocks are infront of devika and she is very much amazed to saw the full erect size of both cock and started thinking that his husband has smaller one in comparison to these.
Now anand, comes closer and slowly touches his dick with devika’s soft lips and devika pulls his head back,
Varun- mam plz, try it for once......you will feel better... plz, and varun started rubbing his erect cock on his teacher face.
Now anand again try, this time devika close his eyes when anand put his dick on her mouth , she slowly kisses his dick, anand in utter enjoyment and devika started breathing heavily , and so her both boobs going up and down....
Anand- mam your soft lips are killing me on my dick.... aahhhhhhh... oooooo mmaaaaaa
Mean while , on other side varun make devika hold his dick and she started giving handjob to varun and blowjob to anand.....
Devika is now also in form, slowly slowly she taking more cock in her mouth.........now varun make devika lay on floor , now this time varun lay on devika body opposite as devika is and put is dick in devika mouth and he himself started sucking devika pink pussy , both of them are in 69 position,  

After some time, both varun and devika are busy in licking , now devika completely forget that she is married, a mother and a teacher, but she forgot everthing in utter pleasure, now varun turned devika on top of him while continue sucking devika soft pussy , now the situation is like varun is lying on the floor with his dick in devika mouth and devika on top of varun having her pussy eaten by varun and also devika sexy ass is exposed to anand.
Now anand without wasting time, started licking devika asshole with his tongue, as anand put his tounge on devika ass,.........devika moaned in excitement...
Devikaaa- aaaaahhhhhhh......uuuuuuuffffff........   yyyouuuu....aaahhhhhh both are making me crazy
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust continued by gauravbaba - by Cupidangel - 08-10-2023, 01:07 PM