Thread Rating:
  • 101 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
Hi Sean,
This new story looks fresh and I think it will also give you an opportunity to try those areas which you couldn't explore in the Anita story maybe because how the character has been written and the stage the story has reached to...... plus this new story would allow you to come out of the Anita story time to time and give us readers the opportunity to appreciate your writing skills more..... just a few suggestions though -
1. If possible try to write the entire story in Hindi.... English me na feel nahi aati hai..... I think you know what I mean.....
2. Make these low class men as desi as possible..... while reading it should feel like they one of the labours or low class people who work for us.....
3. Your way of seducing and teasing the woman and her avoiding sex has been the key, so try to keep that..... but to make this story different from Anita you have to make sure that Anita doesn't mind men looking at her with lust or touching or grabbing her body but one of these women or both women should mind this otherwise the story will become just like Anita and predictable as well.....
4. See if one of the woman can be m**l*m.... because different religion and culture will add more flare to your story and new situations.....
Also, only start this new story when you are very certain that you would be able to handle two stories together..... because for a new story we don't want to lose on our Anita.....
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife - by Fuckstar - 07-10-2023, 09:11 AM