High flying Airhostess ( repost )
A few weeks later i got my official acceptance letter and i was told to join my the 1st of the next month . 
One month later . I took the dubai metro and reached the hyatt , where i met with Mr Brown and the chief of Titan air's mid east personell division Mr johnson .
He told me to go meet the Titan air beautician and get ready for the job . then i was sent to bahrain for airhostess training, here i was taught traditional air hostess duties like serving food , opening emergency exits but also some special duties like how to give blowjob , how to strip , how to give lap dance , how to take doggystyle , how to give handjob etc . we were also taught arabic and french . There i had met two women , an american girl named jill and a german girl named hannah , who would eventually become my best friends and be with me on nearly every trip . The training lasted 6 months and then we returned to dubai . I was then given my first assignment , In a charter plain to riyadh . Before boarding the flight i was said to remove my clothes and wear the companies uniform . I knew that the uniform wouldnt be modest but i was in for a big surprise

[Image: bdsmlr-11390468-I5e2Sz7RmS.png]

Not only was the uniform immodest , it included only a airhostess cap , g string panties , and a pantyhose . we were to be fully topless.
[Image: bdsmlr-11390468-UpIoSPYZ7k.png]
Hannah also met me in a similar condition , and we climbed the stairs and boarded the flight .
There we met jill and an arab girl

[Image: bdsmlr-11390468-ImOt52JbWB.png]

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.explicit.bing.net%...ipo=images]

After that , the pilots boarded the plane , , while they were running the checks we prepared the food and the drinks , after some time the passengers an american buisnessman and a saudi sheikh boarded the flight . as soon as they boarded we served them champagne

Then the flight taxied for take off and we gave the neccesary instructions
ME
   [Image: bdsmlr-11390468-d2f12aMFs1.png]

HANNAH
[Image: bdsmlr-11390468-7fYIfzx1Ls.png]
then we fastned our seatbelts and sat down and the flight took off.

As soon as the flight was in air , the sheikh called me and hannah and told us to pleasure him . we gave him a handjob , followed by a bj and then he fucked us .
[Image: bdsmlr-11390468-hnoYZOKUAQ.png]

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.babesource.com%2F...ipo=images]

Then we were ordered to dance on a pole .

[Image: bdsmlr-11390468-571T2InrmW.png]

Finnaly they came on us , and then we served them food . After 15 mins the flight landed and we wished the pasengers a good stay
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: High flying Airhostess ( repost ) - by masterblaster1405 - 06-10-2023, 11:28 PM
RE: High flying Airhostess ( repost ) - by Mampi - 07-10-2023, 11:04 PM
RE: High flying Airhostess ( repost ) - by Mampi - 08-10-2023, 07:32 PM