Thread Rating:
  • 101 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
(06-10-2023, 10:18 PM)seansean007 Wrote: The next update will be after 10 years. Come back then. No need to be back before that to waste your precious time. I know VVIP like you are super busy and it can be annoying for you when you take out a few minutes of your precious time only to find that there is no update. So I am saving your precious time and from your agony by letting you know when to come back. If that is too far away, then just forget this 3 star story and just read 5 star stories. Don't waste your time on anything less than 5 star rated story. Also don't come to this thread even as a guest because even that will waste your precious time. Thanks.

Sean bro, regarding to your idea of story I think most of readers are with you as any story from you will always be better and you can continue that whenever you want...but as Anita is masterpiece and it'll take much of your time in writing, so maybe jawan biwi and your upcoming will go togather in future...best regards and plz ignore ignorant readers.. they will come and go ..you go your way
[+] 1 user Likes Hellybelly's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife - by Hellybelly - 06-10-2023, 11:03 PM