Thread Rating:
  • 99 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
(06-10-2023, 07:11 PM)seansean007 Wrote: Hi guys. I will update the story this weekend. In the meanwhile I have been working on several stories whenever I get time. One of the stories I wanted to publish here to get your opinion. Anita Singh will obviously be the priority and I will write this new story only after moving Anita Singh story forward significantly. Just let me know your opinion on the new story and whether the premise of the story is interesting (along with the fact that whether the first chapter itself was able to arouse your feelings).

I also request other writers/readers not to start their own story taking the plot from here. Respect others creation. Thanks.

Atul and his wife Nisha along with their friends Ravi and Priya reached a colony on the outskirts of Noida. The colony was newly constructed and did not have many residents as it was away from the main city. Most buyers were NRIs who had bought the flats as an investment.

Atul and Ravi had also bought flats in one of the buildings in that colony. They were the first buyers to shift in that building. Both were childhood friends and had decided to start a business under a partnership. Since they had invested a significant amount of money in their business, they decided to buy flats on the outskirts of the city because they did not want to spend too much money on flats.

Their wives who were used to city life were obviously not happy with this decision but ultimately gave up after visiting the colony on a few occasions. They too belonged to a well to do middle class families and had helped their hubbies by investing in their business from their personal savings which they got from their parents.

Since their wives supported their noth the decisions, to start the business and shift to new flat to this remote location, they wanted to make sure that their wives are happy. Therefore, both the friends decided not to shift any old items from their previous flats and the new house was furnished with brand new items. So all they had to do was take their personal belongings only which they had already shifted.

Both the families reached the destination in their respective cars at the same time. The watchman, a fat man in his late 40s with a black complexion smiled at them and opened the gates. When the car was crossing the gate the watchman smiled looking at both Nisha who was in the first car with her hubby and then at Priya who was in the second car with her hubby. Both Nisha and Priya returned the smile at him.

When the families reached the car parking area they saw that there was no other car as they were the first residents to shift to that building. However, it was not completely empty. On one side of the car parking space a table was place surrounded by 4 chairs which were occupied by 4 men.

Both Nisha and Priya looked towards that corner and saw those men were playing cards. When the car was parked both the couples got out and were greeted by a voice,"Namaste Atul aur Ravi saahab. Aakhirkar aaj shift ho hi gaye aap log (Namaste Atul and Ravi sir. Finally you all have shifted here)".

Both the couples turned towards the source of the voice and saw that it was Shambhu's voice, the guy responsible for keeping the society clean.

Atul replied back with a smile on his face,"Haan Shambhu. Samaan to pehle hi bhej diye the aaj finally aa gaye (Yes Shambhu. We had already shifted our belongings. Today we have also finally shifted here)".

Shambhu too smiled and replied back,"Haan Atul saahab humne dekha (Yes Atul sir, we saw that)".

Shambhu's gaze then turned towards Nisha and Priya and he smilingly greeted both of them,"Namaste memsahab (Namaste Madam).

Both Nisha and Priya greeted back with a smile,"Namaste Shambhu".

Then both Nisha and Priya looked towards the other 3 men who all were looking towards them only. Both of them could recognize one of the other three person. He too looked towards both Nisha and Priya and with a smile said,"Aap logo ka yahan swagat hai. Apan ko yaqeen hai ki aap logo ko yahan rehne mein achha lagenga (Welcome all of you. I trust that you all will enjoy living here)."

Both the couples smiled hearing this but both the married women smilingly replied back,"Thank you Usmaan".

Hearing this Usmaan looked at both the women from top to bottom which was obvious to every one present there. Even to Atul and Ravi. They knew that Usmaan was looking at their wives curvy bodies but they didn't react. Nisha and Priya also looked at Usmaan but said nothing.

All of a sudden Usmaan said,"Bhabhiji tum dono ko koi takleef nahin hoyenga yahan. Ek dum araam se mast hokar rehne ka. Koi takleef ho to apan ko zarur batana. Woh Atul aur Ravi babu to bade businessman hain. Yeh to apne kaam mein busy rahenge. Aese mein tum dono ko kisi bhi baat ka pareshani hoyenga to bejhijhak apan ko bolne ka (Sister-in-law you both won't have any problem staying here. You can stay here comfortably. Let me know if you have any problem. Atul and Ravi are big businessmen so they would remain busy with their business. In such a situation you can approach me without hesitation if you have any problem)".

Both Priya and Nisha smiled hearing this when they saw the other two men say something to Usmaan. Usmaan looked at both of them hearing this and then with a smile looked at both Nisha and Priya and said,"Aur haan yeh Bablu hai aur yeh Chhotan. Dono apan ka khaas dost hai, apan ka langotiya yaar (Ohh and this is Bablu and that is Chhotan. Both are my dear childhood friends)".

Hearing this both Nisha and Priya smiled, especially hearing "langotiya yaar". The next moment both of them greeted,"Namaste bhabhiji".

Nisha and Priya both smiled and greeted back,"Namaste".

Bablu said,"Bhabhiji tum dono ka swagat hai yahan. Jaisa Usmaan bola, aap dono yeh mat samajhna ki yahan koi nahin hai to aap dono akela hain. Apan log hai aapke liye. Kisi cheez ka zarurat hoyenga to apan log haazir rahenga. Bas bejhijhak bolkar dekhne ka (We welcome you both. As Usman said, you both don't think that just because there are no residents here you both are alone. We all are here for you. We will be present whenever you need anything. You just need to let us know without any hesitation)".

Both Nisha and Priya smiled at this and then Chhotan smilingly said,"Kisi bhi cheez matlab ki koi bhi cheez. Apan log to yahich pada rehta hai zyadatar waqat to koi baat hone par apan log ko bol sakti ho".

Nisha and Priya both smiled hearing this and nodded positively. Those four men again looked at their bodies from top to bottom and even Nisha and Priya looked at them. All of those 3 men were in their mid to late 40s. They were all well built but had developed a slight paunch. They all were black in complexion and clearly looked like ruffians with slight facial hairs which had partially turned grey.

Nisha and Priya observed that both Bablu and Chhotan were wearing shorts and shirts with two of the upper buttons open, whereas Usmaan was wearing a Pathan suit. Shambhu was wearing a lungi and a shirt. He was younger than those three men and looked like in early 30s, but he too like those three was black in complexion.

Atul and Ravi were mute spectators. They didn't know what to say. They knew that Usmaan was a local goon and was associated with a political party and they guessed that same must be the case with Bablu and Chhotan as they looked like him and also were his childhood friends. They were glad that they started on good terms with them, but didn't like the way they were looking at their wives.

Both of them were glad when Nisha said,"Achha hum chalte hain. Abhi to shift hue hain, bahot saara kaam hai. (Okay we have to go. We have shifted just now and there are lots of things to do)".

Those 4 men smiled hearing this and then both the couples went towards the elevator. When in elevator Priya said,"I didn't know Usmaan stays here most of the time".

Ravi replied this,"What other work these types of people have? They just waste their time playing cards and all".

Hearing this Nisha replied,"Guys let's not be personal okay. What they do is their business but I am glad that these guys will be staying here most of the times".

Hearing this both Atul and Ravi looked at Nisha with a surprised expression but before either of them could say anything, Nisha continued,"This is a new locality and there is hardly anyone here. This must be a soft target for thieves and robbers. I am sure with Usmaan and his men around no thief will dare to enter the building.".

Priya too jumped in with her point of view,"I agree with Nisha completely. Usmaan and his men are kind of bodyguards of this building and isn't this why he is allowed to be here by the builders? I have also heard that he is associated with a political party and has quiet a reputation in these areas of being a "dabang" and I am sure no thief will dare to enter a building guarded by a dabang like Usmaan".

Nisha continued the conversation,"And that's about Usmaan only. We don't know anything about Bablu and Chhotan. Who knows they might be having the same reputation. With three "dabang" men around, not only thief but we will be safe from other kind of threats as well".

Priya replied,"Yeah yaar Nisha, I agree (Yes dear Nisha, I agree with you)".

Atul finally got a chance to jump in the conversation,"Guys I agree with your points but let's not forget that these guys are goons and I am not being personal just stating a fact".

Nisha quickly rebuked him,"So? What do you want to prove with your fact?".

Atul replied,"Just that these guys are goons and since when have goons become a necessity for safety?".

Nisha replied quickly,"In certain situations they are necessity Atul. Let's not be childish and try to act like everything is perfect in this world".

Priya again jumped in,"Again I agree with Nisha. Guys whether you like it or not but men like Usmaan, Bablu and Chhotan are also required in this world. They also have their purpose. And it's more of a point of view. For some they might be goons but for some they might be good men. They have been respectful towards us so let's be respectful towards them as well. I am sure they will prove to be useful some day".

Nisha continued,"Yeah I am sure too. Guys these men will treat you the way you treat them. They are straight forward in that regard. Again as Priya said, it's the point of view. Let's consider them good men, show respect and I am sure they will prove to be good men in your eyes as well. But obviously if you try to be assholes towards them they will not watch you like some coward and let it go by. So it's all upto us, whether we want men like Usmaan, Bablu and Chhotan to be on our side so that we live here peacefully or do the opposite".

Priya echoed Nisha's sentiments,"Yeah yaar and they have been so nice to offer their help to me and Nisha incase we ever need help. You guys will be busy in your work and office and it's me and Nisha who have to stay here the whole day, so isn't it good to have someone around in case we need help".

They got off at the eleventh floor and there was silence as they got off the elevator and Nisha again continued,"Yes true Priya".

Then she addressed the men,"You two decided to buy flats at such a remote location and we agreed like good wives. Now that we are feeling secure with men like Usmaan being around to help us when you guys will be busy with your work, kindly don't do anything that will make us regret our decisions to support you".

Priya again supported Nisha,"Yes guys. We have been good wives to support your decision and now it's your turn to be good husbands. If you don't like Usmaan and his friends that's fine, I mean you guys will be busy with your work anyway, but atleast don't spoil anything for us ladies who might require their help in urgent situations".

Both Atul and Ravi had flats on the same floor. There were only couple of flats on each floor and they were glad to have the flats next to each other. This was one of the reasons why they were happy to get the flats in this building. Looking at their flats reminded them of their brilliant decision of buying the flats.

Being proud of his decision to buy the flats in this locality, Atul said with a smile,"Okay girls. We get your point. Now shall we enter our flats with a smile on our faces and holding each others hands? Or do you want to continue arguing".

Hearing this Nisha said with a smile,"Shut up Atul. We were not arguing, but just trying to support you guys only".

Atul and Ravi both looked at each other with confusion. Sensing this Nisha continued,"What we were trying to say is that we support you guys decision of buying the flats here and we want to live happily here. Therefore, let's be friendly towards whatever neighbors we have. Isn't that correct?".

Atul and Ravi both held their ears and said together,"Okay baba."

Then Ravi said to Priya,"Ab flat mein chalen ya angreji mein aur bhi kuchh kehna hai memsahab?"

Everyone smiled at this whereas Priya flirtingly slapped Ravi on his back,"Shut up".

They all laughed and entered their respective flats. The rest of the day went by with the couples putting their personal belongings to where ever they wanted to put them.

The next day was Sunday morning. Both Priya and Ravi had joined Nisha and Atul in their flat for a Sunday brunch. The couples were having a good time at the dining table where they were sitting chit chatting along with having coffee after the brunch.

They were all laughing and having a good time when the door bell rang. Nisha got up hearing this and the other three turned their attention towards the door as they didn't know whom to expect as such a remote location when their friends and relatives were yet to ask for the exact address of their new flats.

Nisha went to the door and after looking through the peep hole opened the door and with a smile greeted someone at the door. The next moment she nodded her head and came back towards the dining table and proceeded towards the kitchen when Atul asked her,"Kaun hai Nisha darwaze par (Who is at the door Nisha?)"

Nisha replied,"It's Shambhu. Bol raha hai ki aaj Sunday hai to Usmaan aur uske dost neeche parking space mein peene baithe hain aur thode ice chahiye unhe (He says that Usmaan and his friends have gathered in the parking space to enjoy drinks on Sunday. He asked for some ice cubes)".

Before Atul or Ravi could react or say anything they heard Priya,"Dost nahin langotiya dost bolo yaar (Not friends, say childhood friends)".

Hearing this Nisha laughed out "Hahaha" and Priya too joined in the laughter. Atul and Ravi just looked at each other and nodded their heads but said nothing.

Nisha opened the refrigerator and while pulling out the ice cubes looked at Priya and said with a smile,"Langotiya dost nahin, langotiya yaar samjhi (not childhood friends, but childhood dear friends)"

Priya nodded her head and then both of them again burst out in laughter. The men were just mute spectators, sipping their coffees. Nisha started putting the ice cubes in a container when Priya said,"Nisha let's give him the leftover of the brunch. We had cooked more than required".

Ravi opened his mouth to say something when Nisha replied,"Yeah sure. It better to share than to let it go waste".

The next moment Ravi saw his wife Priya get up from the chair and walk towards the kitchen saying,"Let me pack them and we can give it to Shambhu".

Nisha nodded her head in affirmation. Priya went to the kitchen and packed the foods. Both the men looked at their wives packing ice cubes for a few goons so that they can enjoy their Sunday drinks and also packing their brunch as they want to share them with those goons rather than let it go to waste.

Both the women packed whatever was required to be packed and then together proceeded towards the door and with a smile on their face, handed the packets to Shambhu. Both of them said something to Shambhu but neither men can hear what their wives told to the cleaner of the society. They then closed the door and joined back at the dining table.

Lagrha anita ka kissa bich me hi chood ne wale hy
[+] 1 user Likes Gand marr's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife - by Gand marr - 06-10-2023, 07:34 PM