Misc. Erotica Anuradha from my homely Mom to a cock hungry whore
Chapter  8:- Anuradha's encounter with the local Thugs and a Political Mafia
(Anuradha used up to the core) 

So this was the time when smartphones and pen drives were flourishing and social media like FB were new. I had taken the backup of the spycam and had kept it hidden with me. Whenever I felt like watching Mom  Anuradha nude I would see those videos and have a good time shagging . Eventually things got a bit monotonous and boring too watching the same thing again and again. I wanted to see Mom Anuradha Getting laid by different men of all age groups. Right from 20 years- how much ever old a man could be. I just wanted to see Mom getting laid and fucked as dirtily as possible. More than two years had passed.  Mom Anuradha was 36 and I was nearing my 18th Birthday. Till then  My father Mr Kumar used to meet us only when he used to land in Delhi airport, that too when he was on his business trip he would make sure he met us at the airport for an hour or so and then he would board his flight and take off. This happened only four times in two years. Mom would be dressed as she used to when she was homely, when she met Dad Just to not let dad get suspicious about her transformation. In these two years I had transformed too, from a pale looking early teenager, I was transforming  into a muscular 5 feet 10 inches hunky Guy, along with that I had become violent and aggressive too, I had formed a gang with my friends who were like me. I had my school crush, Roma, as my girlfriend, who was also with me in college, I was studying commerce. I had just cleared 12th Grade with a good 78%. Roma was only my girlfriend for the sake of it till then she was Just an eye candy  to show the outer world that I too had a girlfriend. So My gang used to roam around on motorbikes. Used to hangout at our usual joints. We used to smoke Cigarettes sometimes and even had beer occasionally. Every now and then we would have fights with the rival gang. I was enjoying the Life of a Rich Rowdy. I used to smooch Roma whenever we went for movies and even fondled her boobs. Occasionally she used to give me handjobs, The Main thing was yet to happen because I was too much interested in Mom Anuradha, at this point I wanted to watch her getting fucked  and now I wanted to fuck her too. In these two years Mom used to occasionally Fuck with Sanjay Uncle in the early 6-7 months but after that sanjay uncle too shifted abroad with his whole family. So now Mom Anuradha was dry and high again. Something wonderful happened for me in these two years, was that Myself and Mom Anuradha had grown too close to each other, as there was no other member in the house, she had only me to talk with. Yes she was also busy with her Dance classes and small time stage performances apart from that we were always the only two in the house. During daytime the maid was there but in  the nights we were just the two of us. Mom Anuradha didn't expect me to lust for her so she was careless regarding me, she would go to the bath without locking the bathroom. She would change in her bedroom without locking the door. We had become like Bffs. We would hug each other first thing in the morning. Our hugs became more constant. Anuradha didn't realize it because of her motherly love But I was into some other mindset. Every time we hugged we had a pelvic touch. One such day instinctively while hugging Mom Anuradha, instead of hugging by the shoulder I took her by hips and stuck my pelvic area to hers hard. “Hmmm tum bade ho gaye ho Karan” (“You have grown up Karan”) saying that she broke the hug, but that's how I hugged her everytime still Mom could catch my Intentions. We bonded really well. We used to make coffee for each other in the morning whoever woke up first, we used to go for movies once a week. I used to pick Mom up from the dance classes. Our relationship was more of a friendship from her side and from my side I was waiting for an opportunity. I still used to shag on her used soiled clothes. I used to click our pictures together and posted it on FB. sometimes in low waist saree, sometimes in sleeveless T shirts and crop tops and ganjis . Anuradha had them all and I used to post them and used to get at least 150 likes on each picture. Mom had a good Fb profile too and many unknown people used to comment on her pictures, like “you are beautiful madam” “badhiya navel hai” “sexy armpit yours” and etc, Mom used to ignore them but I loved reading them as I wanted to know what people had in mind for her. Things were going on good but monotonous until one day……..

There was a big talk in our vicinity in Mumbai that “Raghu wapas aa gaya Raghu wapas aa gaya” (Raghu is back, Raghu is back, who was this Raghu ? Upon asking Inquisitively our Local Old Chaiwala (tea stall owner) at the Tapri (Teal stall) Vindu Kaka told us that Raghu was a Local Rowdy he was being tried for murder and several other criminal actions, and served some years in the jail too and he was granted bail and had come out. But was he that dangerous??? That's what I thought  It was a Saturday in the Month of March 2009. Mom Anuradha was gonna be late from the Dance classes as they were preparing for some show. It was almost past 12. I was at home the whole Day Mom Anuradha was not in the house at all. I tried calling her many many times and she wouldn't pick up.  I was getting restless. Just as I was about to decide what to do, ring ring… My phone ringtone plays. I get a call from an unknown landline Number

Me :- “Hello”, 

Stranger :- “Kon Karan boltoy ka?” (speaking in Marathi) (“ hello is it karan”?)

Me:- “Ho me Karan ach boltoy” (“Yes I am karan speaking”)

Stranger :- “Me Sub inspector Mohite boloy, Tumhi lagech security officer Chowkit Yaa Tumchi Aai Auradha Madam tumchya vaat Baghtey ahey (“ I am Sub Inspector Mohite, please come to the security officer station right away, Your Mother Mrs Anuradha is waiting for you”)

Me:- (totally dumbstruck in a worried nervous tone) “ Ho saheb lagech yeto” (OK sir i am on my way right away).

I immediately went below our building and took a cab from the road. I didn't take my Bike as I had no License then. I reached  the security officer station. I saw Mom Anuradha draped in a black dupatta over her sleeveless Ganji. Her lips were swollen and bleeding. Her ganji was torn. On seeing me she started crying

Inspector :- (to Mom)Yeh tumhara ladka hai kya

Anuradha :- Jee haan (yes he is)

Inspector :- “kya madam itni raat ko aise Kapdon mein ghumoge to aisa hi hoga na. Abhi complaint Likh liya hai, Usey pakadne ki koshish karenge agar aapko bhi woh kahin dikha toh humko Inform zaroor kijiyega.” (“What ma'am If you roam around in the late hours of the night in these Kinda clothes then something like this is bound to happen, anyways we have registered your complaint, we will try catching him. If you see him somewhere please inform us.”)
 Having said that, the Inspector Asked Mom to sign some papers on and on a register too , and told her that we could leave. We came out of the security officer Station and boarded the Cab. Mom Anuradha was Crying silently, but did not speak a word. We reached home. 

Me :- what happened mom

Mom:- It was an Ill fated trouble. But that's passed on. I don't want to talk you about it

Me:- No please tell me What happened

Mom:- No I can't tell you. It's too embarrassing, such things are not to be discussed.

I gave up. Mom went to freshen up and slept. WHAT HAD HAPPENED WITH MOM ANURADHA????
Rani Maniac, Incest Mom Maniac, Wife Displayer  banana sex
[+] 2 users Like The_RockyRanilover's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anuradha from my homely Mom to a cock hungry whore - by The_RockyRanilover - 05-10-2023, 09:14 PM